Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYMAG: Who is QAnon? The Storm Conspiracy, Explained


No Excuses
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, China said:

Twitter temporarily suspends Marjorie Taylor Greene over 'multiple' policy violations

 

Twitter said Sunday that it had temporarily suspended the personal account of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) following "multiple" violations of the platform's content policy.

 

In a statement to The Hill, a Twitter spokesperson confirmed that "the account referenced has been temporarily locked out for multiple violations of our civic integrity policy."

 

Greene said in a statement Sunday that her suspension was the result of "the borderline monopolistic stranglehold a few Big Tech companies have on the American political discourse."

 

 

Click on the link for the full article

 

She's baaaack...

 

 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Oh, almost forgot to check in on my new friends at greatawakening.psycho today. 

 

Edit:  The site appears to be down.  Obviously a sign that THE STORM is happening!!!!

It’s still up.  Some are starting to hedge on those Trump bets after Trumps farewell speech.  There’s less uniform belief that Trump will go on, as some have now switched to saying the military will takeover now.  They’ve gone from cheering on an autogolpe to an old fashion military coup.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Destino said:

It’s still up.  Some are starting to hedge on those Trump bets after Trumps farewell speech.  There’s less uniform belief that Trump will go on, as some have now switched to saying the military will takeover now.  They’ve gone from cheering on an autogolpe to an old fashion military coup.  

 

Yep, I was able to get on a few hours ago.  Lots and lots of trolls overtly making fun of them or, alternatively, trying to "doom" without being too obvious about it.  

 

Folks were NOT HAPPY with Trump's concession speech today.  He's clearly given up.  The military is stepping in.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder if any Trump supporter would answer this question honestly:  Has anything about the last 4 years made you a happier person?    I feel if they were being honest, the answer would be a resounding NO,  and maaaaaaybe it would be a lightbulb switch of realization.  Also, maybe not, but maybe if they sat on their answer for awhile and really dug deep, they'd realize most of them have become angrier people overall and for what?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I wonder if any Trump supporter would answer this question honestly:  Has anything about the last 4 years made you a happier person?    I feel if they were being honest, the answer would be a resounding NO,  and maaaaaaybe it would be a lightbulb switch of realization.  Also, maybe not, but maybe if they sat on their answer for awhile and really dug deep, they'd realize most of them have become angrier people overall and for what?

I think you’re under estimating how happy watching Trump piss off liberals makes them.  What sounds to us as unhinged political rhetoric to us, makes their right wing brains release happy slime.

 

As for the Q contingent... well they think Trump has spent four years fighting pedophile satanist communists. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Destino said:

I think you’re under estimating how happy watching Trump piss off liberals makes them.  What sounds to us as unhinged political rhetoric to us, makes their right wing brains release happy slime.

 

As for the Q contingent... well they think Trump has spent four years fighting pedophile satanist communists. 

 

It's truly amazing that a group of people think that the Godless guy who nuzzled up to Epstein and liked going into beauty pageant dressing rooms unannounced spent four years fighting pedophile satanist communists.

 

I hate Trump, I really do.  But I've got to hand it to him, his ability to make people who should hate him turn into rabid, cult-like followers is ****ing amazing.  How he got the conservative Christians to adore him, where there's absolutely nothing Christian about him is stunning.  

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

 

It's truly amazing that a group of people think that the Godless guy who nuzzled up to Epstein and liked going into beauty pageant dressing rooms unannounced spent four years fighting pedophile satanist communists.

 

I hate Trump, I really do.  But I've got to hand it to him, his ability to make people who should hate him turn into rabid, cult-like followers is ****ing amazing.  How he got the conservative Christians to adore him, where there's absolutely nothing Christian about him is stunning.  


This is where Trump/Q-lite Twitter is at this morning.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

I wonder if any Trump supporter would answer this question honestly:  Has anything about the last 4 years made you a happier person?    I feel if they were being honest, the answer would be a resounding NO,  and maaaaaaybe it would be a lightbulb switch of realization.  Also, maybe not, but maybe if they sat on their answer for awhile and really dug deep, they'd realize most of them have become angrier people overall and for what?

You completely discount the appeal of "owning the libs so much it hurts"
 There's no way.@XXgoobXXMAGA2020 is going to come off any of it, otherwise that lib **** @prettybird22 will be able to say she was right.
These fools do it because otherwise would be to admit they were wrong, and if there is one thing their propaganda teaches them above all else, they are never wrong, and the libs are not only ALWAYS wrong, but the intent behind it is evil.

These people are idiots. There is no light bulb of realization. They stopped paying the bill long ago. Laughing at the libs means too much to them.

 

~Bang

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I’m having trouble finding a clear picture.  We’re there really 17 flags?  

 

Who knows but did you know that Joseph Robinette Biden is 20 characters and when you remember he is actually a "Jr." and subtract that part out you get 17.

 

17!

 

17!

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 is the number after 16 but also before 18.

16 = the number of letters in the word Unconstitutional

18 = the number of letters in the word Hydroxychloroquine 

17 is the number of letters in Donald John Trump 45

It's all right there my brothers and sisters!!!

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...