Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYMAG: Who is QAnon? The Storm Conspiracy, Explained

No Excuses

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Another plague/2nd renaissance is what I have predicted. We're reaching the point that all of the sci-fi aliens warned us about :(

problem is i live too close to dc

need to move to a deserted island and wait it out

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Google "population bottlenecK"

I have been bangin' that drum for years

Thankfully, the stupid people will go first. That'll be exactly what this planet needs in order to realize the true potential of the human race.

Great, now I sound like some suicide cult leader.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Stupid people are reproducing faster than they’re dying off though. Sterilization is needed.

Thats what the dirty Dems are doing with their chem trails.  Ever notice they only appear over the heartland of America?  Targeting the good Christian conservatives.

20 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I'm in favor of chem trails

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

Thats what the dirty Dems are doing with their chem trails.  Ever notice they only appear over the heartland of America?  Targeting the good Christian conservatives.

And the rainbow ones are turning our sons and daughters into homos and lesbos:

fd9b9815479af4b05d41a7402ff1b055--oceans

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Thankfully, the stupid people will go first. That'll be exactly what this planet needs in order to realize the true potential of the human race.

Great, now I sound like some suicide cult leader.

I'm reading a book right now where the villains sound exactly like you.  It's a grand global conspiracy to kill off the unworthy.  Fits right in which this thread.  lol

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Destino said:

I'm reading a book right now where the villains sound exactly like you.  It's a grand global conspiracy to kill off the unworthy.  Fits right in which this thread.  lol

Hey now, you can be unworthy and not be stupid. In my death cult manifesto, that would qualify for clemency

3 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Stupid people are reproducing faster than they’re dying off though. Sterilization is needed.

If you sterilized the poor, which is the way eugenics would play out no matter what its original intentions may have been, you'd be paving the way for uncontrollable violence.  If they can't have families the only thing they'll have left is frustration, which will eventually blossom into rage. 

A lot of those intelligent heads would end up in baskets or on the end of pikes a short time later.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Hey now, you can be unworthy and not be stupid. In my death cult manifesto, that would qualify for clemency

Yeah in the book they look to kill off the poor and the stupid but also many of the top 2% for various reasons they find reprehensible.  But they allow for the possibility of the smarter ones that have lived unworthy lives earning their place in the future (clemency).  It would seem that your flavor of evil lacks originality, Mr. Sinister.  :ols: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

What book?  Sounds interesting.

It's not a very good book, but it's amusing.  Think of it like an action movie in book form.  It's sort of like Tom Clancy but the massive terrorist groups have technology that is almost supernatural.  Dogs of War, Number #9 in Jonathan Maberry's Joe Ledger series series is the one I'm referring. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Destino said:

Yeah in the book they look to kill off the poor and the stupid but also many of the top 2% for various reasons they find reprehensible.  But they allow for the possibility of the smarter ones that have lived unworthy lives earning their place in the future (clemency).  It would seem that your flavor of evil lacks originality, Mr. Sinister.  :ols: 

Well in a perfect world, I'd fill those chemtrail alien tech planes  (or whatever they are these days, according to the nice folks over at Infowars/AboveTopSecret, etc) with anti-stupid powder instead of gay and cancer powder, and I'd spread knowledge and understanding from Sea to shining Sea.... And everything would be beautiful.

But we don't live in a perfect world. So maybe I'd  start a Idiot Cruiseliner, where everyone gets to board and congregate with their fellow idiots. We'll  advertise things like "Jew Week" or or "Illegal Immigrant Week" or "Flat Earth Week" and set them up with nice decorations to fit the occasion. Then I'd promptly bombard them with inescapable  Truth. So much truth that they go crazy and take each other out or dive overboard into shark infested waters.  Then we all reap the rewards :)

• Haha 1

People worried about 20 dorks on the darkest parts of the internet.  Meanwhile, 54 percent of college students say that people are afraid to say what they think on college campuses.  Now comes the 4 es posters who make their living at universities to tell me, CBS News, and pretty much every other credible news organization in this country are wrong

Our democracy is definitely threatened.

11 minutes ago, zoony said:

Our democracy is definitely challenged, as it always has been when dealing with slavery or suffrage or myriad other issues as they bubble up in the social consciousness. Plus ca change, yanno? We all have this rosy nostalgic view of past events but it has never been clean, easy or civil, America has been a cage match since its inception and this is just the latest iteration of that. The one thing that bears repeating is that it is not supposed to be a DEATH match. There has to be some rational cooperative coexistence, not that that means anyone has to submit or acquiesce, but compromise and maybe, somehow, someday gain a little understanding.

I am constantly amused at myself that after all these years I still have some tattered remains of idealism left.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, zoony said:

People worried about 20 dorks on the darkest parts of the internet.  Meanwhile, 54 percent of college students say that people are afraid to say what they think on college campuses.  Now comes the 4 es posters who make their living at universities to tell me, CBS News, and pretty much every other credible news organization in this country are wrong

Probably because the 4 of us who “make our living at universities”, have to delve into these  issues deeper than reading CBS headlines?

Take some time today to read where you are getting “54%” statistic from:

FreeSpeech_campus.pdf

It is a really interesting piece, not really as apocalyptic as you think. Barely a split in views between conservative and liberal students.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

It is a really interesting piece, not really as apocalyptic as you think. Barely a split in views between conservative and liberal students.

Was just about to post the same thing. If you read the actual study, it’s not bad at all.

You know what’s a bigger threat to society? Custom “news”.... People looking for “information” in the form of headlines that make them comfortable because it affirms, in their minds, that they’ve been right all along rather than actually looking to learn anything.

Many people, no doubt, are afraid to say what they think. A great many more are afraid to hear what they don’t think.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Was just about to post the same thing. If you read the actual study, it’s not bad at all.

You know what’s a bigger threat to society? Custom “news”.... People looking for “information” in the form of headlines that make them comfortable because it affirms, in their minds, that they’ve been right all along rather than actually looking to learn anything.

Many people, no doubt, are afraid to say what they think. A great many more are afraid to hear what they don’t think.

The thing is, I wasn’t planning on posting this story because initially zoony was right. It started as a fringe conspiracy between a bunch of loons on 4chan. 

Then it spread to conservative reddit.

Then it spread to conservative Twitter.

Then it started propping up on conservative YouTube channels.

Now it’s on infowars and other right wing outlets, getting millions of clicks because Alex Jones has a lot of influence in right wing circles.

The US President is a “huge fan” of Alex Jones and openly trashes our free press, but zoony is right. The real threat to democracy is 19 year olds on college campuses. :rofl89:

Edited by No Excuses
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, No Excuses said:

Probably because the 4 of us who “make our living at universities”, have to delve into these  issues deeper than reading CBS headlines?

FreeSpeech_campus.pdf

So we are labelling cbs news as FAKENEWS?  Do you sense the irony?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/a-war-of-words-on-college-campuses/

3 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I 100 percent agree with this.  However i dont think the problem only exists with the right.  Its equally as bad on the left.

2 hours ago, No Excuses said:

Now it’s on infowars and other right wing outlets, getting millions of clicks because Alex Jones has a lot of influence in right wing circles.

The US President is a “huge fan” of Alex Jones and openly trashes our free press, but zoony is right. The real threat to democracy is 19 year olds on college campuses. :rofl89:

According to the article, some of the videos have 175k views!  I can find a video of a gorilla taking a **** that has more views.  And both collect most of their views for the same reason, because train wrecks are interesting

Also, 100 percent guarantee every single person in this thread had to read the nymag story because nobody has any idea wtf this is even about

Now you and others are talking about armed uprising,  good times.