Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Free Agency Database - (Signed: WILLIAMS - McPhee - Scandrick - P-Rich) - (Lauvao, Bergstrom, Nsehke, Taylor, Z. Brown and Quick re-signed)

DC9

7 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I’m really confused with the Galette situation.  I thought he looked to be worth another shot this season at a bargain.  I know he had certain expectations that haven’t been met but he has to be in vet min territory by now, man I wrong?

After he trashed everyone at Redskins Park? Slave wages? I dunno, maybe they pretty much said "**** you" and moved on.

That's ok I'd rather have Earl Thomas.

9 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Yea, If Cousins doesn't win a superbowl with that defense... then he's never winning one.... Trent Dilfer could win another Superbowl with that defense.

Question is..can Kirk win a Superbowl with the o line he has..

3 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

That's ok I'd rather have Earl Thomas.

Question is..can Kirk win a Superbowl with the o line he has..

All Kirk really needs to win a SB is a receiver with 6 foot long arms to catch all the passes he'll throw behind him.

My initial impression is that McPhee is a better all around OLB while Junior is a better pure pass rusher. Since (hopefully) we'd only need our 3rd OLB to play in situational downs, would Junior be a better option? I'd love to be able to say that Anderson is our next great one, but I haven't been getting that vibe at all. But maybe he could be our all around OLB#4 if we let McPhee go.   

16 hours ago, Morneblade said:

After he trashed everyone at Redskins Park? Slave wages? I dunno, maybe they pretty much said "**** you" and moved on.

Them slave wages are looking pretty good now, lol.

58 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

All Kirk really needs to win a SB is a receiver with 6 foot long arms to catch all the passes he'll throw behind him.

More important than that he needs a team meeting so they can formally announce him as a team leader.

McPhee is worlds above Junior in the running game and has 10+ sack potential, while also being healthy as a backup/relief to Kerrigan and breakout candidate Preston Smith with Ryan Anderson waiting in the wings.... Junior has sack potential but I think isn't mentally all there and oft-injured.

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

We have released RB Charcandrick West.

Too many Candricks in the kitchen spoils the broth.

They signed Scandrick, and had no choice but to release Charcandrick.

38 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

He couldn't even catch on as their #3.

Couldn't that be said about any RB that will be cut ?

4 hours ago, bowhunter said:

My initial impression is that McPhee is a better all around OLB while Junior is a better pure pass rusher. Since (hopefully) we'd only need our 3rd OLB to play in situational downs, would Junior be a better option? I'd love to be able to say that Anderson is our next great one, but I haven't been getting that vibe at all. But maybe he could be our all around OLB#4 if we let McPhee go.   

I had heard Anderson was having a good camp, lost weight and reshaped his body so he was more fluid.

Archived