Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Free Agency Database - (Signed: WILLIAMS - McPhee - Scandrick - P-Rich) - (Lauvao, Bergstrom, Nsehke, Taylor, Z. Brown and Quick re-signed)

DC9

Everything you want to know about Paul Richardson's signing (which will be really official by tomorrow) is already in BHRBN.

I would also advise everyone of you to check page 2 down there as things are moving fast, and will be tomorrow as well.

So be sure to not miss a beat!

http://es.redskins.com/forum/5-bubba9497-haphaszards-redskins-breaking-news/

1 minute ago, CTskin said:

Where are you getting those numbers? I'm pretty sure that after the Alex Smith deal was processed, we were left with $23.1M... I like yours better

$48 - $17 for Smith =31 take draft picks and injury cover,  About $25 left I think. 

HTTR 

23 minutes ago, bobandweave said:

I don't like the numbers, 8 Average Per Year makes him the 22nd highest paid WR in the league. With that said, Welcome to the Redskins Paul Richardson. Tip of my hat to Paradise, all over this one since the beginning. Bravo Sir, nice call :cheers:

Dude.......that's what we paid DJax over a 3 year contract, 4 years ago.  He will turn 26 this year and DJax turned 28 the season we signed him.  We get him in his prime, for 5 years (if it works out).  Excellent deal, imo.

23 minutes ago, RedskinsSerbia said:

I hope Richardson keeps his number 10 jersey. 

You can ger a RG3 jersey at Ross or Marshall’s for like 10$. Get a fix it kit and you got an active player jersey for like 20 bucks.

Where do I find a "fix it kit"?  Is "fix it kit" really the name I should search for?  ==> update:  I searched for "NFL jersey name change" and found some web sites

15 minutes ago, Sknsnation said:
Josina AndersonVerified account @JosinaAnderson
Following Following @JosinaAnderson
More

Free agent CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie tells me he is currently still in he process of taking physicals on his #Redskins visit at the moment.

One second Doc...just gotta get this text out.  Ok. What do you need me too do now? Cough?

Just now, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Albert Wilson is getting about 8 mil/yr too, over 3 years.............the top two WRs on the market (Watkins and Robinson) got 16 and 14 mil/yr over 3 years.  I think it was a good signing.  

Damn good signing and value.  Hell Ryan Grant will probably get $6M per year looking at Wilson's deal.   Plus we possibly can have Rich for 5 years (unless its back ended) while the Watkins and ARob deals will last no more than 3.

5 minutes ago, GhostofAlvinWalton said:

One second Doc...just gotta get this text out.  Ok. What do you need me too do now? Cough?

Doc I am healthy.  Watch this.  I just need 30 seconds with that cheerleader and I can make another baby....See?  I am healthy...

11 minutes ago, KingGibbs said:

Great signing!I'm just glad they didn't sign a guy based on one year of production that has had two ACL tears. LMFAO!

I swear this FO could sign a one legged field goal kicker and some 'skins fans would applaud it. Suckers.

Obviously there are risks with him. But he was half the price of the similar risky Sammy Watkins, so in this inflated market I'll take it. Much better fit for what we need than Albert Wilson imo who got a similar contract from the Dolphins. 

1 minute ago, ILikeBilly said:

Doc I am healthy.  Watch this.  I just need 30 seconds with that cheerleader and I can make another baby....See?  I am healthy...

Wrong Cromartie there. 

11 minutes ago, KingGibbs said:

Great signing!I'm just glad they didn't sign a guy based on one year of production that has had two ACL tears. LMFAO!

I swear this FO could sign a one legged field goal kicker and some 'skins fans would applaud it. Suckers.

Gibbs watch the vid I posted above. I think we signed a guy coming into his prime for well below what some of the big name guys got. Hell half of what Watkins got. And we have him locked down for 5 years. All 5 of those years before his 30th birthday. I think it is a solid signing. Although you are right about me being a sucker when it comes to the Skins :)

9 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Looks like AZ has picked their QB...

Why would they go this route instead of taking a chance on Bridgewater? I wonder if Teddy's leg is worse than we know. It's not like they are going with a guy with a solid health record :)

14 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Dude.......that's what we paid DJax over a 3 year contract, 4 years ago.  He will turn 26 this year and DJax turned 28 the season we signed him.  We get him in his prime, for 5 years (if it works out).  Excellent deal, imo.

That's great and all except

1. Until he shows it, P_Rich has a very long way to go to becoming Desean Jackson. They aren't the same guys

2. 4 years ago 8 million got you more then it gets you now

Now please don't make me out to be some poopooer of this deal. I'm hopeful for it not against it but I will always speak my truth and opinion. Do I think P_Rich is the 22nd best receiver in the game today? No I don't, so me saying I don't like the contract number is why I said that. I know this is going to be a sellers market and the buyers are all going to overpay, doesn't mean I'm against the deal or hate the man or anything. Welcome to the Redskins P_Rich :cheers:

Archived