Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Free Agency Database - (Signed: WILLIAMS - McPhee - Scandrick - P-Rich) - (Lauvao, Bergstrom, Nsehke, Taylor, Z. Brown and Quick re-signed)

DC9

@AdamSchefter: Browns trading two draft picks to Dolphins for WR Jarvis Landry, sources tell ESPN.

@AdamSchefter: Browns also working on a new contract for their new WR Jarvis Landry, and a deal is expected to get done, per source.

I'm all for bringing Sherman in. Trent could use a new punching bag. :)

Well the Bucs just gave Mike Evans 82.5mil on a 5 year deal, 55mil gtd.

Aint no time to be cheap by the looks of things.

4 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

Jarvis Landry........I wonder who is going to throw to him. 

I wonder, plus take Barkley at #1.

27 minutes ago, TK said:

@AdamSchefter: Browns trading two draft picks to Dolphins for WR Jarvis Landry, sources tell ESPN.

Apparently neither pick being a first or second rounder. Seemingly at most a third in 2018 then plus similar in 2019. 

Tidy work if true.

1 hour ago, tmandoug1 said:

Jarvis Landry........I wonder who is going to throw to him. Browns and Rams on top....lol.

Tyrod Taylor until the rookie takes over. Brown eyes looking strong and still got 1 and 4. At 1 they take Barkley and at 4 they take whichever QB left. And they said that Sashi was terrible the man set the table for this

3 minutes ago, markmills67 said:

If the Brown's work out a LTD with Landry do they still have to pay him his franchise tag  $16m in 2018?. If they don't can the Redskins possibly get Smith's 2018 cap figure any lower than $17m to get more cap for FA for the Skins?.

HTTR 

Landry contract can be reworked as can Alex’s

6 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

The fact they got Tyrod tells me they're drafting a QB with one of those top picks.

I disagree. Them trading for Tyrod completely opens up those two draft picks for them. While Tyrod hasn’t been a world beater in Buffalo he hasn’t had a lot of weapons out side of lesean McCoy. He’ll have Jarvis Landry, Corey Coleman and josh Gordon to throw to now. They could draft Barkley at 1 and at 4 could draft a stud lineman or possibly Bradley Chubb to pair with Myles garret on the edge for that defense. Especially if they don’t like any of the qbs who all have question marks then this trade has completely opened up those picks for them. 

3 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

I disagree. Them trading for Tyrod completely opens up those two draft picks for them. While Tyrod hasn’t been a world beater in Buffalo he hasn’t had a lot of weapons out side of lesean McCoy. He’ll have Jarvis Landry, Corey Coleman and josh Gordon to throw to now. They could draft Barkley at 1 and at 4 could draft a stud lineman or possibly Bradley Chubb to pair with Myles garret on the edge for that defense. Especially if they don’t like any of the qbs who all have question marks then this trade has completely opened up those picks for them. 

Yep they can basically take Chubb, Fitzpatrick or the best OL at 4, it trade down a few slots and continue to load up. 

They are killing it. That offense should be fun to watch especially in those awesome new unis 

5 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Yep they can basically take Chubb, Fitzpatrick or the best OL at 4, it trade down a few slots and continue to load up. 

They are killing it. That offense should be fun to watch especially in those awesome new unis 

And they’ve also got a crap ton of cap space to be used towards free agents 

The Browns are definitely making moves and putting some serious pieces together..never been a fan but I’m looking forward to watching how their season unfolds..between FA and draft,they’re gonna be the team to watch for sure!!..lord knows their fans deserve it!!!!!!!

Now this is pretty amazing

@AdamSchefter: Browns traded QB Deshone Kizer to Packers for CB Damarious Randall, per source. In addition; the teams' swapped picks in the 4th and 5th round

Another good move for them, should end anyone thinking the Browns aren’t taking a QB

Browns got Tyrod, Jarvis Landry, and Demarious Randall

Browns gave up a third round pick and a fourth round pick in the 2018 draft, a 2019 seventh round pick and Kizer.

Great moves for the Browns

1 minute ago, bobandweave said:

Now this is pretty amazing

@AdamSchefter: Browns traded QB Deshone Kizer to Packers for CB Damarious Randall, per source. In addition; the teams' swapped picks in the 4th and 5th round

Another good move for them, should end anyone thinking the Browns aren’t taking a QB

Wow..Kizer didn’t last too long,seems like a wasted pick that could’ve been used to get a player to help out instead of trading em for mid-tier player

Love that Kizer is going to a real franchise. I had him rated as highest QB in draft last year and think he is basically similar in skill set as Carson Wentz. I know Watson had a great 8 or so games, but watch Kizer in a few years. 

3 hours ago, PerryMason said:

All this pining for Sherman to come here....am I the only one who thinks, outside of two good years, Sherman is an overrated corner?  Not to mention he's a loud-mouthed hot head (even after winning!), who is about to be 30 this month, coming off a torn achilles?  Not the type of player you want to sign IMO. 

Totally agree..I’m so over picking up players past their prime-or in Sherman’s case,on the very verge of it!!..wouldn’t it be great to actually draft players that contributed right from the start and keep em!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, VaK9Trainer said:

With Jarvis Landry being traded to the Browns, that probably closes the door to Terrelle Pryor re-signing with Cleveland.  Perhaps we re-sign him on the cheap. Probably wishful thinking, but I still think the guy might be able to be productive. 

I don't know that it does. The Browns have a hundred million in cap to spend. More, they probably have to spend a ton this year as the labor contract stipulates that each team must spend a certain percentage of cap.

1 minute ago, Burgold said:

I don't know that it does. The Browns have a hundred million in cap to spend. More, they probably have to spend a ton this year as the labor contract stipulates that each team must spend a certain percentage of cap.

Well, the good news is that we shouldn't have long to wait before all of this speculating stops and we know what is really happening. 

Archived