Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Free Agency Database - (Signed: WILLIAMS - McPhee - Scandrick - P-Rich) - (Lauvao, Bergstrom, Nsehke, Taylor, Z. Brown and Quick re-signed)

DC9

6 minutes ago, CTskin said:

Dez practice 1: looks to have suffered a torn achilles.

Hahahahah... not laughing at him, just at all of the people who were beating up the FO for not signing him.

According to NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero, Bryant suffered what the Saints fear was a torn Achilles. He’s going to get an MRI to find out more, but if it’s a tear that would be a season-ending injury and potentially jeopardize his chances at contributing in 2019, as well.

wow .... you see these at the beginning of camp. Guys arent in football shape, arent stretched out and limber and then they go out and POP! goes a ligament or tendon. What is the achiles? its a band connecting bone to bone?

16 minutes ago, CTskin said:

Dez practice 1: looks to have suffered a torn achilles.

Hahahahah... not laughing at him, just at all of the people who were beating up the FO for not signing him.

Yep, maybe our front office knew something we (and the saints) didn’t? I do feel sorry for the guy though. To sign a contract yesterday and not even have a chance to suit up in a game yet. Tough situation. 

10 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yep, maybe our front office knew something we (and the saints) didn’t? I do feel sorry for the guy though. To sign a contract yesterday and not even have a chance to suit up in a game yet. Tough situation. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drooley:

You're kidding right?

Nah, just bad luck on his part, being out of shape and probably pushing. Over the last 5 years, we've had more injuries than anyone. One thing we DON'T know how to do, is evaluate guys that might be injury prone. Like Lauvao. We sign them.

11 minutes ago, Morneblade said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drooley:

You're kidding right?

Nah, just bad luck on his part, being out of shape and probably pushing. Over the last 5 years, we've had more injuries than anyone. One thing we DON'T know how to do, is evaluate guys that might be injury prone. Like Lauvao. We sign them.

That’s what i meant Though, that maybe the front office (and the rest of the nfl maybe?) knew being out of football for that long would be tough and would lead to an unpreventable injury. 

Even a broken clock is right twice a day :P maybe our front office is that broken clock 

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

That’s what i meant Though, that maybe the front office (and the rest of the nfl maybe?) knew being out of football for that long would be tough and would lead to an unpreventable injury. 

Even a broken clock is right twice a day :P maybe our front office is that broken clock 

There is a difference though. Did they know that Dez had a issue and that's why they past on him, as you inferred?

No.

They just didn't bother with it, and got lucky, even though he'd be the best WR on the team if he came in. They just passed on him.

1 minute ago, Morneblade said:

There is a difference though. Did they know that Dez had a issue and that's why they past on him, as you inferred?

No.

They just didn't bother with it, and got lucky, even though he'd be the best WR on the team if he came in. They just passed on him.

Yeah, no doubt he’d have been the best WR on the team. But I’m guessing he’s just been away from a normal football season type of routine that he would have gotten injured here too. Heck even a coach was quoted on Twitter this evening saying Achilles tears usually happen at the start of training camp with guys coming in out of shape. 

I do, however, feel sorry for the guy ?

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yeah, no doubt he’d have been the best WR on the team. But I’m guessing he’s just been away from a normal football season type of routine that he would have gotten injured here too. Heck even a coach was quoted on Twitter this evening saying Achilles tears usually happen at the start of training camp with guys coming in out of shape. 

I do, however, feel sorry for the guy ?

Yeah, me too. Chomping at the bit to play, FINALLY gets a chance to and POP!

Done.  It sucks.

On 11/8/2018 at 7:56 PM, Malapropismic Depository said:

According to Gallette, his answer from the Skins is there's a PS LB they really like.

Seems like have to be talking about McKinzy.

Had no idea Jay was in love in Cassanova.

But it could be untrue what the office said, and just used that as a political answer

Surprise ! McKinsy just brought up from PS.

Archived