Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Hard to tell from a 2 dimensional video.  He doesnt have his finger on the trigger though.  And looking at the position of the gun I dont think it is pointed at the boy.  The butt is up by his hip and the barrel by his other knee.  So i would guess it is actually at a 45deg angle pointing in front of the boy.  Probably still not the safest thing but not disgustingly dangerous.

So, he had it pointed at the camera crew?

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

So, he had it pointed at the camera crew?

Impossible to know where they were standing.  It isn't pointed directly at the camera and we can't know where the people behind the camera were standing.  Also, while pointing a gun at someone is generally taught as a no-no, it is dumb to pretend that it can never happen safely.  Otherwise how would action movies be made?  That gun may have had the firing pins removed and/or the barrels filled with lead so the gun is inoperable.  Though seeing as how this guy is running on a GOP ticket, it is probably safe to bet that he is actually just dumb and doing something unsafe.

While I do think the Dems will win seats this fall, I just think the GOP base will turn out more in key areas and deny the Dems the House.  I think the usual Dem voting base won't be motivated enough to come out in the midterms; even with Trump.  I just have this feeling instead of getting the 23/24 seats needed; the Dems only win 15-17 seats and fall short.  I know it's early but I can't just seem to shake this feeling of a Fall disappointment. 

Mitt may lose the primary - he already lost the caucus, but not by a large enough margin to be disqualified from the primary (which was how Mike Lee of the Tea Party "beat" incumbent Bob Bennett).

My former roommate, who is a die-hard GOPer no matter what (TWA incarnate) went from swearing Romney was the greatest thing ever a few years ago to "he's not from here...he's a Massachusetts liberal."

On 5/2/2018 at 3:34 PM, Gallen5862 said:

Kane the WWE Wrestler won the Republican nomination for mayor of Knox County, Tenn.

He set Jim Ross on fire once. He also raped the corpse of his dead girlfriend. Full endorsement!!

Has this been posted yet?

Our country is so screwed...

Archived