Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

37 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Just voted at Chantilly HS. No wait time at all as usual. Voted Dems obviously because I'm a human being who cares about others and not a complete lunatic.

Yeah I voted at a HS in Loudoun county and no wait time at all.

I'm a lunatic, a sociopath, and serial killer and I STILL voted straight Dem because even I think the Republicans are awful people.

25 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Didn't see the ES Tailgate on there, I was looking for it.

Were arent that bad, not enough close.  This is like a room full if Harvard professors throwing barbes to each other compared to other places on the Internet.  Some of these thread or convos we have would be impossible elsewhere, impossible.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Were arent that bad, not enough close.  This is like a room full if Harvard professors throwing barbes to each other compared to other places on the Internet.  Some of these thread or convos we have would be impossible elsewhere, impossible.

Yeah this place is ridiculously civil and orderly compared to most other political "discussion" forums or subforums on the internet. I steer far clear of most of them.

18 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yeah this place is ridiculously civil and orderly compared to most other political "discussion" forums or subforums on the internet. 

what the **** would you know about it ya ****-for-brains libtard---why don't you take your chicken**** elitist globalist ass back to whatever safe space your ****-eaters come from and peddle your ****ing radical garbage to the other snowflake welfare-suckers ya ***** *** ****** *** formaldehyde

1 minute ago, Jumbo said:

what the **** would you know about it ya ****-for-brains libtard---why don't you take your chicken**** elitist globalist ass back to whatever safe space your ****-eating candy ass came from and peddle your ****ing radical garbage to the other snowflake welfare-suckers ya ***** *** ****** *** formaldehyde

You're obviously just a troll pretending to be a real internet poster, because you forgot to throw "cuck" in there. 

3 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

what the **** would you know about it ya ****-for-brains libtard---why don't you take your chicken**** elitism globalist ass back to whatever safe space your ****-eating candy ass came from and peddle your ****ing radical garbage to the other snowflake welfare-suckers ya ***** *** ****** *** formaldehyde

8033e9a5ed352c6ae26f65f1eee27e65.jpg

Just now, mistertim said:

You're obviously just a troll pretending to be a real internet poster, because you forgot to throw "cuck" in there. 

I didn't forget.

I knew you really wanted to watch me throw it in and I didn't want to be part of your twisted perverted fantasies.

My twisted perverted fantasy dance card is full.

Archived