Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's Next for Eli

doncherry

Dude should retire.

He sucks even more than the rest of his mostly garbage career.

His team goes 9-7 twice and wins the SB because their defense holds everybody to under 20 and flukey crap like the helmet catch or the 49ers punt returner fumbling 2 punts in the 4th quarter when they had the game.

**** Eli and his ****ty Giants.

One thing about this though, it really has made some entertaining radio listening to clowns like Schein cry hysterically about how badly Eli is being treated while Eli will get paid like 1.5M for each of the games he will watch from the bench.:rofl89:

On 12/1/2017 at 10:13 PM, SkinsFTW said:

One thing about this though, it really has made some entertaining radio listening to clowns like Schein cry hysterically about how badly Eli is being treated while Eli will get paid like 1.5M for each of the games he will watch from the bench.:rofl89:

Can I take his spot?  I'd like to be paid $1.5 million to get a seat on the sidelines.

I'm betting Jacksonville and a reunion with TC.

Skins FTW: Your statement (below) is typical first level observation. Eli is the only QB to ever lead a team on a game winning Superbowl drive in the 4th quarter twice in NFL history. Yes, the defense held the Pats to below 20 points, but both times he led the Giants down the field for game-winning drives. And there's this:

50,000+ passing yards - 7th all time in the NFL
2 Superbowl MVP's
2nd longest starting streak in NFL history (QB)
334 TD passes, 7th all time in the NFL
41 game winning drives, 8th all time in the NFL
30 come from behind wins, 9th all time in the NFL

Not "Exactly a "crap" career....

-------------------------------------------------------------

"He sucks even more than the rest of his mostly garbage career.

His team goes 9-7 twice and wins the SB because their defense holds everybody to under 20 and flukey crap like the helmet catch or the 49ers punt returner fumbling 2 punts in the 4th quarter when they had the game"

On 12/1/2017 at 10:13 PM, SkinsFTW said:

Dude should retire.

He sucks even more than the rest of his mostly garbage career.

His team goes 9-7 twice and wins the SB because their defense holds everybody to under 20 and flukey crap like the helmet catch or the 49ers punt returner fumbling 2 punts in the 4th quarter when they had the game.

**** Eli and his ****ty Giants.

LOL  Butthurt much?

3 hours ago, Blue Ridger said:

LOL  Butthurt much?

He's not wrong. I'll say that Eli's benching was disrespectful and stupid the way it was handled. I don't disagree with maybe seeing what Webb has, but to be benched prematurely for Geno Smith was pathetic, and handled poorly by that goober Mcadoo. That being said, Eli really hasn't played very well for large stretches of his career. He's an average, turnover prone quarterback most of the time. If I were the Giants, I'd say the time to make a change would be in the offseason. All good things must come to an end.

15 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

He's not wrong. I'll say that Eli's benching was disrespectful and stupid the way it was handled. I don't disagree with maybe seeing what Webb has, but to be benched prematurely for Geno Smith was pathetic, and handled poorly by that goober Mcadoo. That being said, Eli really hasn't played very well for large stretches of his career. He's an average, turnover prone quarterback most of the time. If I were the Giants, I'd say the time to make a change would be in the offseason. All good things must come to an end.

The Giants had a huge problem with their OLine last year and nothing was done to correct the problem.  As a matter of fact, the backups got younger and more inexperienced.  Wheeler was eaten alive yesterday.  Add to that the fact that the Giants don't have a RB that will scare anyone and a depleted WR corps.  No way do I put any of this year on Eli Manning.  Improve the OLine and give him his WR's healthy, he has a good year next year.

As far as the short term, Eli is supposed to be named the starter again very soon.

Archived