Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Bruce Allen/GM Thread

Makaveli

18 minutes ago, Rypienskinz said:

@SkinsinparadiseI’ve been reading/lurking for years and notice that you often cite personality as a key indicator of a good coach. I don’t think Joe Gibbs has a strong personality, nor does Bill Belichick.  I’d rather have personality in my assistant coaches and a head coach with focus along a ISTJ/INTJ spectrum. I don’t see where a rah rah type coach is really needed but more of the manager to get the fine details right. Of course un til Brice is gone and Dan get a clue it probably doesn’t matter. 😁

I completely disagree with you.  Both Joe and Bill have HUGE personalities.  They just aren’t screamers and yellers.  There is a difference.  Both men have a presence around them which demands respect.  Both men are great leaders. And both of them have a very quiet intensity which is contagious.  

Just because you don’t hoot and hollar doesn’t make you lack personality. 

26 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I completely disagree with you.  Both Joe and Bill have HUGE personalities.  They just aren’t screamers and yellers.  There is a difference.  Both men have a presence around them which demands respect.  Both men are great leaders. And both of them have a very quiet intensity which is contagious.  

Just because you don’t hoot and hollar doesn’t make you lack personality. 

I guess it’s how I view personality. In my mind what you bring up with respect is something I relate to as command presence that I leaned in the military. I do see however from your perspective how that is their personality. I do agree with you they are leaders who lead through the great respect that they command. 

I prefer a head coach with a fine eye for the basics. Proper tackling, lack of penalties, clock management, proper practice/training, stuff that our group has forgotten. An offensive-minded or defensive-minded coach will fail here if he arrives with all these elaborate schemes while under the assumption that this team already has a proper grasp of fundamental football.

1 hour ago, Rypienskinz said:

@SkinsinparadiseI’ve been reading/lurking for years and notice that you often cite personality as a key indicator of a good coach. I don’t think Joe Gibbs has a strong personality, nor does Bill Belichick.  I’d rather have personality in my assistant coaches and a head coach with focus along a ISTJ/INTJ spectrum. I don’t see where a rah rah type coach is really needed but more of the manager to get the fine details right. Of course un til Brice is gone and Dan get a clue it probably doesn’t matter. 😁

Good memory, thanks.  Yeah I am a personality guy when it comes to a coach. But by that I don't just mean motivational skills -- that's just part of the pie not the whole thing and its not even the main thing for me.  I like a coach who can bring out the best in his players, can teach, maximize resources, massage personalities. etc.  I frankly don't even like anymore having HCs also call plays, I prefer they leave that to others.  I see head coaches as leader of men, are good at seeing the big picture and are good managers. 

It doesn't have to be with Lombardi style pep talks.  There are plenty of rah rah coach types that I don't like.   Gibbs I actually do think has a strong personality.  He was also a great motivator as some of his ex-players expressed.  He just did that in his own way.  But he had his team ready and they respected him.  And he worked well and in synch with the FO albeit he had his occasional disagreements which Gibbs talked about. 

If this is about Bowles.  I just don't see it.  And heck I could be wrong.  I've been wrong before.  I think Belichick if anything has more personality than Bowles.  I've read books about Belichick and behind the scenes the dude is funny and actually is a very good motivator -- but does it in his own way, sometimes via a stick, sometimes the carrot.  I read the NY papers religiously and have read a lot about all the NY coaches.   Bowles got an initial honeymoon from the press.  But after that he was lampooned.  I can go on and on with posts like below.  

The irony for some of the ones that kill Jay on the board would be Bowles is knocked for the exact same things Jay gets hit for here.  Blowing leads, bad clock management, lack of innovation.   Personally, I do think any head coach needs good support from above to be successful so does Bowles deserve a break?  Maybe.  But on the surface it would seem to me like a very uninspired choice. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/where-does-todd-bowles-rank-among-the-jets’-worst-head-coaches/ar-BBRY6v0

Bowles himself was notorious for poor clock management, discipline and appeared uninspired at times in front of the press. He finished with a 24-40 record and his .375 winning percentage is the lowest by a Jets coach since 1996.

https://www.si.com/nfl/jets/news/todd-bowles-hot-seat-now-the-worst-hc-who-s-ever-spent-2-seasons-with-the-jets-IZ5W1ODRhECS1KIP2TDf1Q/

Todd Bowles hot seat: Now the worst HC who's ever spent 2+ seasons with the Jets

Todd Bowles is a bad coach: A list every game he's given up a sizable second half comeback or gotten blown out over his five seasons.

renderTimingPixel.png

I'm very sick of having to tell people that Bowles is a bad coach. If you've watched Jets games the last five ( actually 3.25 but boy does it feel like forever )years, this would be self-evident. People seem to not notice how often the Jets blow leads/get blown out. Here is a list of every time a Bowles led Jets team either allowed a team to come back from at least one score or straight up rocked us.

5 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Actually, I didn't say anything about what I thought happened.  I said what I read happened.  You, on the other hand, said that he sweet talked them into extending him.  But then again, you are the great Coachstradamus - of course you know what happened.  I should know better and just take your word on anything related to head coaches.  I'll try and remember that next time.

Thats better.

6 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Nothing passive about my post. ;)    I had someone tell me isn't everyone out on Bruce?  And I told him, nope, at least not previously here.   There were certain posters who were touting Bruce plenty on this very thread.    If you want to respond in a combative post about it.  Trust me, no surprise for me.    You've written an encyclopedia worth of material here touting Bruce.   And dude its OK.  Shows the degree of your sensitivity about it.    If you read my own posts above. I was making fun of one of my own positions in the past relating to a similar subject.   I've even made fun of some of my own posts relating to Dan in the past, too,  I wouldn't fly off the handle about it.   Unless I had some serious cognitive dissonance about the subject, which I don't. 

Dude you are talking about yourself here, not me.  You are the one obsessed.   Even in the Kirk thread I recall a mod called you out once for going on with an odd out of nowhere rant one time centering on your position on Bruce.   And "ranting" is typically what you do.  You've duked it out with multiple posters on the same subject.  The dude who kept calling you a Bruce fanboy based on your posts wasn't even me or BFS who you call out here. 

You've had more blows up on this subject with multiple people than anyone I can think of.   As for you ditching your position now, yeah I realize that.  It's irrelevant to the point I made.  But to play along.  You've done the same thing before multiple times and then came back to your original position when the coast was clear.  I was even specific about it on the Trent thread.  Maybe this time it will stick.  But regardless, dude, all I did was answer someone's question. 

As for the mindless stuff comment which I presume is to corral all the people who touted Bruce as if they are all just like you.  That would be unfair to them.  I just complemented one of the past Bruce supporters in another post.  Because the dude can debate without hostility and keep his position honest in debate.   IMO there is a reason why your debates on this topic are by a mile the wildest and hottest.   There have been some other heated exchanges from time to time.   But yours by a mile are the most combative. 

I’ve written an encyclopedia? You probably have more posts in the Bruce thread than I do on the entire site lol. I hadn’t posted in a few months on the Bruce thread, and thanks for reminding me why I don’t, you literally can’t grasp anything that I say. Like at all. If you are going to call me out falsely as abandoning ship I’m going to insert myself in a not so nice way to tell you that you are flat out wrong. 

Again, I’m going to stick up against the dumpster fire narrative that was pushed so heavily on the Smith/Cousins threads as well as this thread when the team appeared to be building the right way and playing competitive football over multiple seasons I will not, however, do it when the team looks like a...well dumpster fire. It’s such a simple concept that you’ve somehow allowed to escape you in an effort to call people out.

I said after last season it was time to start over after the collapse. I could sort of sense that the Smith injury was the beginning of the end. However, after a really strong off season IMO, something plenty agreed with, I was willing to see it through one more season. Now I’ve seen enough, and unless they finish on a miraculous unfathomable 10-2 run, this regime has run its course. Time for something different and that includes Bruce. Me saying that will never take away from whatever the hell argument I got in, whether it was understanding the difficult and unprecedented nature of the Kirk contract (Kirk sucks now I was right he never deserved close to the contract he wanted after 2017, the 2016 tag made sense at the time), or acknowledging that Smith brought more to the table than the stat sheet appears (this one is pretty obvious now). You and BFS, the Bruce police, could never separate those points from associating me as a Bruce lover of sorts. It got to the point where I literally started poking fun at you guys calling myself a Bruce lover and you actually started taking it serious as if I finally just came out of the closet or something 🤣. No wonder I blow up! Every piece of content I wrote on here isn’t dissected for its main points, it’s weirdly twisted and dissected in a way to act as if I’m performing mental gymnastics. It’s quite honestly wild. 

You know what I call mental gymnastics? Engaging in the amount of debates you’ve had on here slamming the guy, posting articles on articles and tweets on tweets that rip him a new one, only to circle back on page 319 and say “he’s average, some good moves some bad ones.” I literally LOL’d. So what position are you really owning oh almighty one? 

3 hours ago, Tuck28 said:

I like this.  I think Riddick would do a good job, and I would love to see a defensive head coach.

No way man. Riddick(ulous) would be more of the same garbage we've already seen for 20 years.

Remember the Eagles "Dream Team" :rofl89:

Oh and he was here with Snyderatto before that.

2 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

No way man. Riddick(ulous) would be more of the same garbage we've already seen for 20 years.

Remember the Eagles "Dream Team" :rofl89:

Oh and he was here with Snyderatto before that.

I mean Howie Roseman was behind that too and he’s now considered one of the best GMs in the league.

Something I heard Gibbs say ages ago, “preparation is motivation.”  I can’t find where it was written down.  It was during Gibbs I. It’s always stuck with me. 

The context was that if the team feels it is well prepared, each players knows what they are supposed to do and everybody buys into the plan and feels like the plan of going to put them into the best position to win, they’re going to be motivated because they want to win.    

I personally thing ra-ra motivation at the NFL level is vastly overrated.  

Just get the players to know what they are supposed to do, make sure they know how to do it, and they understand if they do it they are in the best position to win, and you should be good.

If you have to rely on your coaches to “fire up the troops” you probably have the wrong players.

Give it to Kevin OConnoll if that is spelled right. Probably not. Hire a proven Defensive Coordinator or at least someone who has served under one. I'd try and steal the Saints head coach and give him what ever he wants and total control of the draft if it was somehow possible and hire Todd Bowles for the defense.

1 hour ago, HardcoreZorn said:

You know what I call mental gymnastics? Engaging in the amount of debates you’ve had on here slamming the guy, posting articles on articles and tweets on tweets that rip him a new one, only to circle back on page 319 and say “he’s average, some good moves some bad ones.” I literally LOL’d. So what position are you really owning oh almighty one? 

You of all people should have my position down on Bruce.  ;)   Yeah I've said his job has been "meh" and I graded him down from that because of the nastiness that has accompanied the performance.  Quite similar by the way to your posts.  My position has been hardcore as it gets that he needs to be 100% out from running personnel.  No wavering.  Not even a little.   And you know that ;).  In fact, that's why you've argued with me and others with similar positions so relentlessly and with so much anger.   And you've started those debates plenty of times yourself including this one.   

And yeah I am quite aware of your ever changing positions on Bruce.   You are mostly in.  Sometimes you are out in bad times like this.  Then back in again. When you are out, you don't stay out for long and or your version of out is a lukewarm version of it where you pepper your "out" posts with complements to Bruce just like you did in your last nasty exchange with me not that long ago on said topic.  You can prop up as many straw men as you like as part of the mix like we've said you've said he's the best GM in the league or whatever nonsense you want to prop up that never happened.  

I'll say this though. Your response might feel like a home run to all the people who have been saying for years Bruce has to go and have debated with you on it.  The idea that you can fly off the handle even when you aren't specifically mentioned to a question about anyone here liking Bruce -- wow, It shows you how toxic Bruce has become to the fan base.

I guess Bruce has come full circle and has become Vinny level punch line status now.  I recall some debates back in the day about Vinny and its hard to imagine but he had some defenders, too.  Now in retrospect it's funny.  I gather from your response that Bruce's name is that level toxic now, too.  That's kind of how it ended up going down with Vinny, too.  I guess we finally got there with Bruce where just the association with the name is considered an instant insult.    He's even losing in fan polls to Vinny as for which GM is worse.  

And as I've said to you many times, my issue with your posts have nothing to do with your position.  It's claiming the high ground and the nasty tone.   I've made some posts over the years that I've regretted making which has led to some testy debates (usually not but on some occasions) -- some of those posts I'd love to take back.  Heck I've even apologized at times and should have.  I never felt that way with any exchange with you because the tone just repetitively gets nasty and it feels like you want a spitting match first and foremost -- not a real football conversation.  

The fact the we still have Trent should be enough for everyone to want Bruce out. If you liked Kirk or Smith, that’s plenty fair, if you thought we’d be good, that’s fair, but holding Trent, while we continue to get humiliated, shows he’s putting some level of pride above the team & you can’t rely on a guy who has allowed emotion to play any part in making this team more competitive in the future.

Every day should be a new starting point, even every hour ... listen to as many minds, that you respect, as possible & leave your emotion/pride for the family & board games. Being wrong/right is irrelevant, it’s all about continuing to apply the data rationally to your next move & surrounding yourself with people who will do the same. Right/wrong only matters when giving your friends a hard time & all that really comes down to is who remembers more about what the other said, we all get approximately, the same amount wrong & right... it’s our relationship with those things that costs most. New England doesn’t draft particularly well, so they move down, move picks for proven guys, and let *picks go in a hurry... no emotional attachment to what they thought they knew the day, or hour, prior. It’s irrelevant once you have more nuanced, thorough and recent data. 

10 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

You of all people should have my position down on Bruce.  ;)   Yeah I've said his job has been "meh" and I graded him down from that because of the nastiness that has accompanied the performance.  Quite similar by the way to your posts.  My position has been hardcore as it gets that he needs to be 100% out from running personnel.  No wavering.  Not even a little.   And you know that ;).  In fact, that's why you've argued with me and others with similar positions so relentlessly and with so much anger.   And you've started those debates plenty of times yourself including this one.   

And yeah I am quite aware of your ever changing positions on Bruce.   You are mostly in.  Sometimes you are out in bad times like this.  Then back in again. When you are out, you don't stay out for long and or your version of out is a lukewarm version of it where you pepper your "out" posts with complements to Bruce just like you did in your last nasty exchange with me not that long ago on said topic.  You can prop up as many straw men as you like as part of the mix like we've said you've said he's the best GM in the league or whatever nonsense you want to prop up that never happened.  

I'll say this though. Your response might feel like a home run to all the people who have been saying for years Bruce has to go and have debated with you on it.  The idea that you can fly off the handle even when you aren't specifically mentioned to a question about anyone here liking Bruce -- wow, It shows you how toxic Bruce has become to the fan base.

I guess Bruce has come full circle and has become Vinny level punch line status now.  I recall some debates back in the day about Vinny and its hard to imagine but he had some defenders, too.  Now in retrospect it's funny.  I gather from your response that Bruce's name is that level toxic now, too.  That's kind of how it ended up going down with Vinny, too.  I guess we finally got there with Bruce where just the association with the name is considered an instant insult.    He's even losing in fan polls to Vinny as for which GM is worse.  

And as I've said to you many times, my issue with your posts have nothing to do with your position.  It's claiming the high ground and the nasty tone.   I've made some posts over the years that I've regretted making which has led to some testy debates -- some of those posts I'd love to take back.  Heck I've even apologized at times and should have.  I never felt that way with any exchange with you because the tone just repetitively gets nasty and it feels like you want a spitting match first and foremost -- not a real football conversation.  

I’ve been on this board for less than two years 🤣. It’s not really all that crazy to wonder why the hell a guy that finally lifted us up to average levels of competence has a 300 page thread all dedicated to acting like he’s the worst thing that’s happened to the Redskins. Which is all I would ever do, I’d point out some of the right things he has done, similar to what @KDawg is doing in the Trent thread right now. And he’s getting similar grief that I’ve always gotten, which is then when I would escalate the tone of my posts. It’s pure stupidity to only hammer home the bad without any sense of praising the good. And that’s all this board really is anymore.

Fast forward to now when we are 0-4 and the fan base is revolting, yeah it’s time for a change. I know you think you’re real cute acting like I’m in but out but in but hold on I’m actually out!!! All it is is interpreting what my eyes are telling me now, which is this is not OK and a change from Danny must come.  A lot of the bad that Bruce has done appears to have caught up to him, the biggest being culture and asset management, things I’ve discussed on this board...Things change. Opinions and feelings change over time. My attitude was (rightfully) quite a bit different when we are 6-3 playing some awesome defensive football with a two game division lead with fans running around the board like yourself crying over Kirk Cousins stat line and what he could have brought to the table. Its not hard to understand...

2 minutes ago, volsmet said:

The fact the we still have Trent should be enough for everyone to want Bruce out. If you liked Kirk or Smith, that’s plenty fair, if you thought we’d be good, that’s fair, but holding Trent, while we continue to get humiliated, shows he’s putting some level of pride above the team & you can’t rely on a guy who has allowed emotion to play any part in making this team more competitive in the future.

Every day should be a new starting point, even every hour ... listen to as many minds, that you respect, as possible & leave your emotion/pride for the family & board games. Being wrong/right is irrelevant, it’s all about continuing to apply the data rationally to your next move & surrounding yourself with people who will do the same. Right/wrong only matters when giving your friends a hard time & all that really comes down to is who remembers more about what the other said, we all get approximately, the same amount wrong & right... it’s our relationship with those things that costs most. New England doesn’t draft particularly well, so they move down, move picks for proven guys, and let picjs go in a hurry... no emotional attachment to what they thought they knew the day, or hour, prior. It’s irrelevant once you have more nuanced, thorough and recent data. 

Yep and this was one of the cherrys on top for me acknowledging it’s time to move on from Bruce, along with a really terrible beginning to the season. I said so a couple weeks back that I was willing to forgive the Kirk situation but it will be absolutely indefensible for Bruce to not parlay Trent into some big time assets that will be able to surround Haskins. It appears he wants to “win” and not do what’s best for the franchise. And that’s not alright. Kudos to those on their victory tour for being so “right” all along though. I’m sure it feels nice.

4 minutes ago, HardcoreZorn said:

Yep and this was one of the cherrys on top for me acknowledging it’s time to move on from Bruce, along with a really terrible beginning to the season. I said so a couple weeks back that I was willing to forgive the Kirk situation but it will be absolutely indefensible for Bruce to not parlay Trent into some big time assets that will be able to surround Haskins. It appears he wants to “win” and not do what’s best for the franchise. And that’s not alright. Kudos to those on their victory tour for being so “right” all along though. I’m sure it feels nice.

I wanted Trent traded a year ago, wanted Kirk gone before the franchise tag, and hated the Smith trade.

I wanted us to draft Johnathan Bullard, I would have passed on Kamara in round 2 despite having watched every college snap of his, I would have used a 3rd round pick in 2018 on a guy who was cut by the pathetic Bengals, & I own a Heath Shuler jersey.

29ED579B-FEEE-49F0-846E-8C6968F17A29.gif

15 minutes ago, volsmet said:

I wanted Trent traded a year ago, wanted Kirk gone before the franchise tag, and hated the Smith trade.

I wanted us to draft Johnathan Bullard, I would have passed on Kamara in round 2 despite having watched every college snap of his, I would have used a 3rd round pick in 2018 on a guy who was cut by the pathetic Bengals, & I own a Heath Shuler jersey.

29ED579B-FEEE-49F0-846E-8C6968F17A29.gif

Just so you know the last comment was not in any way directed toward you. 

And @KDawg for better or worse a trigger for me is our fan base only acknowledging the bad side of things and dumping on our own team and players. It was propping up Kirk to tear down the Redskins or acting like Gruden bears no responsibility due to what’s happening above him or tearing down Smith to make Kirk look better to make the org look worse. Everything is twisted in a way to fit an agenda, and THAT is what I would have a problem with and engage on.

I think I’ve tapped out again though. I’ll come back when we rattle off 10 straight on our way to the playoffs to tell you I was right about Bruce all along 🤣

21 minutes ago, volsmet said:

None of this comes as a surprise to your fellow ES GM's who had the pleasure of drafting with you this past March. :cheers:

41 minutes ago, HardcoreZorn said:

I’ve been on this board for less than two years 🤣. It’s not really all that crazy to wonder why the hell a guy that finally lifted us up to average levels of competence has a 300 page thread all dedicated to acting like he’s the worst thing that’s happened to the Redskins. Which is all I would ever do, I

It wasn't all you would ever do.  And If I were truly out on someone -- I wouldn't do so by using phrases like "a guy that finally lifted us up" 

I’d point out some of the right things he has done, similar to what @KDawg is doing in the Trent thread right now. And he’s getting similar grief that I’ve always gotten, which is then when I would escalate the tone of my posts. It’s pure stupidity to only hammer home the bad without any sense of praising the good. And that’s all this board really is anymore.

@KDawg said they have done some good things but overall he doesn't think they are doing a good job.  His view is actually much more similar to mine than at least some of your past positions.   Depending on the time period.    Unless what you mean is your NEW position you are assuming now on Bruce and the FO.  And that's cool.  Look I've changed positions on things. 

The reason why I questioned your conversion specifically is you've been out before and have come right back in so to speak.  I pointed out those cases on the Trent thread, I don't feel like repeating it here.  ;) And the bigger reason is the post you sent me about you being out on the Trent thread was peppered with backhanded complements to Bruce as I pointed out on that thread.  So it feels at the very least that you got some cognitive dissonance on the topic.  But if you are telling me you have officially changed your mind and you are sticking to it now - cool.  

Fast forward to now when we are 0-4 and the fan base is revolting, yeah it’s time for a change....Things change. Opinions and feelings change over time. My attitude was (rightfully) quite a bit different when we are 6-3 playing some awesome defensive football with a two game division lead with fans running around the board like yourself crying over Kirk Cousins stat line and what he could have brought to the table. Its not hard to understand...

Your point was "rightfully".  You also talk about different points in times with different records.  You mention Kirk.  And it wasn't just those periods by the way.   You may not even realize you are doing it but your point here in this part of the post admits your zigzagging on Bruce based on current context.    And look I don't even care about that.  People have positions where they waver.   Me, too on that front.  At best I could say you've wavered over Bruce in your time here.  And that's fine.   But there is nothing about that position that gives you any high ground and justifies continual nasty exchanges based on it -- from time to time I can see it but they happen a lot and not just with me. 

Our 2014-2016 Drafts, and what remains:

Draft Picks since 2014 to 2016 Pos Where are they now
T. Murphy OLB Gone
M. Moses RT Starter
S. Long OL Gone
B. Breeland CB Gone
R. Grant WR Gone
L. Seastrunk RB Gone
T. Bolser TE Gone
Zack Hocker K Gone
Scherff RG Starter
P. Smith OLB Gone
M. Jones RB Gone
J. Crowder WR Gone
Kouandjio OL Gone
M. Spaight ILB Gone
K. Jarrett S Gone
T. Mitchel CB Gone
E. Spencer WR Gone
A. Reiter OL Gone
J. Doctson WR Gone
S. Cravens S Gone
K. Fuller CB Gone
Ioannidis DL Starter
N. Sudfeld QB Gone
S. Daniels LB Gone
K. Marshall RB Gone

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Yeah. I wouldn’t say this team has particularly drafted well. And when they have I wouldn’t say we managed it well...

I remember when Bruce Allen came over, it looked awfully similar in Tampa for his last couple years.

18 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Yeah. I wouldn’t say this team has particularly drafted well. And when they have I wouldn’t say we managed it well...

It's all part of the same issue.  You draft players to play in a system.  You hire coaches to coach a system/identity.  I love Haskins and support the kid, but I can see why Gruden wouldn't have picked him because he doesn't fit the system he runs.

What is Bruce Allen's identity that he has installed here?  What system does he run and insert coaches, personnel, and scouts into?

What is the rubicon that personnel guys are told not to cross when it comes to drafting into a system and character?

This is why the pats can win with backups.  "The Redskins Way" is a bumbaclot mix of players from different systems playing in a new system every 2-3 yrs with very little consistency from coach to coach.

1 hour ago, volsmet said:

I am with you on Trent but you got there first.  I wanted to keep Kirk but if I knew they'd give him away for basically nothing I'd have gone as crazy about trading him then -- than i am now on the Trent thread.   I am with you on Alex -- I had to be at least one of the top 3 loudest critics of the deal on the board and slammed the idea even before it happened.

I do got you beat on Kamara.  I actually took him on the board's draft that year.  😁  But I did like the Doctson pick and Richardson FA signing.  I might be wrong about Daniel Jones, too :(  I am nailing though so far a lot of my draft man crushes this year at least so far.   As Parcells likesd to say if you are batting 500 in personnel -- then you are doing good. 😁

Archived