Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Bruce Allen/GM Thread

Makaveli

Happy to see my favorite qb of the skins “wasnt old enough for anyone before 93” play thursday vs us....also for anyone that was happy he left...this offense has scored twice over 25pts since week 1 2018, if you thought alex smith was better you are a fool if you think case keenum is a bargain you are a fool, we are the only moron organization to let a qb with cousins caliber walk after drafting him without a back up plan since i can remember, the only thing i can think of what he did to hurt this team is in spite of having historically bad defensive play and no running backs he somehow found a way to get us to winning records or 500 and thats probably what kept this loser Allen a part of the franchise....

19 minutes ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

Happy to see my favorite qb of the skins “wasnt old enough for anyone before 93” play thursday vs us....also for anyone that was happy he left...this offense has scored twice over 25pts since week 1 2018, if you thought alex smith was better you are a fool if you think case keenum is a bargain you are a fool, we are the only moron organization to let a qb with cousins caliber walk after drafting him without a back up plan since i can remember, the only thing i can think of what he did to hurt this team is in spite of having historically bad defensive play and no running backs he somehow found a way to get us to winning records or 500 and thats probably what kept this loser Allen a part of the franchise....

Calling people fools for not agreeing is always a good tactic.

2 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

It'l make it for 4th in a row then!

The only thing that could keep this game close is IF Manusky actually knows what confuses Kirk and employs it based on the fact he went up against him in practice.  

I doubt that's actually going to happen.  But, eh, a broken clock is right twice a day.  So you never really know.

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Never said they couldn't get a coach.  EVERY team can get a coach.  Only 32 jobs.  But among the ones with potentially multiple options, I doubt they can land the big fishes unless they overpay.

Yeah the Herm Edwards types they should be able to land under normal circumstances.  :(

You know I wasn't serious, right? lol...

4 hours ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

Have you seen Cousins career record against teams with winning records? Did you watch him last year in a must win home game against the Bears? Did you see him here when he needed to beat either the Giants or Panthers at home to clinch the playoffs? 

Let's see how far he takes the Vikes before you call all of the doubters fools....we've seen Kirk be very good before only to see the very bad show up at the worst times.

2 hours ago, kingdaddy said:

Have you seen Cousins career record against teams with winning records? Did you watch him last year in a must win home game against the Bears? Did you see him here when he needed to beat either the Giants or Panthers at home to clinch the playoffs? 

Let's see how far he takes the Vikes before you call all of the doubters fools....we've seen Kirk be very good before only to see the very bad show up at the worst times.

Heres my issue with the record vs winning teams if you look at

most of the quarterbacks in the league they too have losing records vs winning teams cousins is really bad but that just means vs average and poor teams he wins...im not saying cousins is brees brady or peyton manning...my point is that had we had another GM he woulda seen early on that cousins could play the game and wouldnt have waited to sign him long term no smart or even dumb football team would have waited “to see

more” from a player thats shown you he can play the game at a high level at QB. I also dont care about the game he lost vs the giants for At least we had something to olay for till the last game of the season last year vs the bears would have been tough for any qb who was in a new system bears defense last year was on another level...but hey ill take being one win away from making the playoffs continually rather than the heap of doo doo we have now. 

11 hours ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

Heres my issue with the record vs winning teams if you look at

most of the quarterbacks in the league they too have losing records vs winning teams cousins is really bad but that just means vs average and poor teams he wins...im not saying cousins is brees brady or peyton manning...my point is that had we had another GM he woulda seen early on that cousins could play the game and wouldnt have waited to sign him long term no smart or even dumb football team would have waited “to see

more” from a player thats shown you he can play the game at a high level at QB. I also dont care about the game he lost vs the giants for At least we had something to olay for till the last game of the season last year vs the bears would have been tough for any qb who was in a new system bears defense last year was on another level...but hey ill take being one win away from making the playoffs continually rather than the heap of doo doo we have now. 

I see your points, but, I'm actually one who wanted Cousins gone in large part because of his lack of confidence in himself which makes him not worth the money he gets. He had many chances to put this team on his back and take it to the playoffs and couldn't get it done. He needs a very strong supporting cast and a good coaching staff to succeed. I think Kirk is a good dude and I'm glad for him that he got out of this loser franchise and that he stood up to Bruce. But, last year when he lost in week 17, at home, vs the Bears with playoffs at stake I knew he would lose. Once he clears the big game hurdle maybe he'll prove his worth...if he ever does. I will say this, he is durable, that trait is valuable as well in a starting QB. 

In hindsight, I guess the question is would be rather be where we are right now with our QB situation or would we rather have KC back? Bet I know what Jay Gruden's answer would be.

18 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

Herm Edwards would be awesome entertainment which is about all the Redskins can hope for.

Plus Marvin and Ocho Cinco?

How about Rex Ryan as special team coordinator so he can choose the best feet.

Perfect!!!

]Herm Edwards gif]

And Tom Cable so he can punch out Bruce and Danny...championship

Related image

Can our expert public relations staff under Allen stop giving us updates on how well Alex Smith rehab is going?  Stop the non-sense because he is not

playing this season....we are trying to focus on getting a new coach.   He can go be a backup for the Bengals when he is ready to play football again.

We do not need any more game managers.   

Archived