Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Bruce Allen/GM Thread

Makaveli

Could you imagine if we win these next 2 games?  It could set this team back for who knows how long.  Somehow Bruce and Dan will find some success in this season if they beat Kirk and Shanny so not only do we need to lose the next 2 weeks but I think if we get pummled it will go along way in sealing Bruce's fate and making Dan realize its time to move on.

Just now, JSSkinz said:

Could you imagine if we win these next 2 games?  It could set this team back for who knows how long.  Somehow Bruce and Dan will find some success in this season if they beat Kirk and Shanny so not only do we need to lose the next 2 weeks but I think if we get pummled it will go along way in sealing Bruce's fate and making Dan realize its time to move on.

I don't think we have to worry about winning.... we suck

The Dolphins could have won that game if they didn't get a call telling them not to convert... They didn't want to win.

We just suck

No doubt it looks bleak but our team is ridiculous, over the years we beat teams we shouldn't and lose to teams we should have beaten.

I think the Niners are the best team in the NFL right now but if somehow we pull this game off it will make that Vikings game pretty interesting.

17 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Could you imagine if we win these next 2 games?

No, I can not.

That said, life is cruel for a 'woke' Skins fan.  Perhaps the defense wakes up, as Jimmy G hasn't been anything to write home about and Kirk has yet to shed the stigma that he folds under pressure in 'big' games under the lights.  The game isn't really 'big' for the Vikings, but it's gotta be for Kirk whether he admits it or not.

17 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

It could set this team back for who knows how long.  Somehow Bruce and Dan will find some success in this season if they beat Kirk and Shanny so not only do we need to lose the next 2 weeks but I think if we get pummled it will go along way in sealing Bruce's fate and making Dan realize its time to move on.

I agree with you, that being embarrassed two weeks in a row by these guys has potential to push Dan over the edge, even if he's currently not thinking about moving on from Bruce.

On 10/17/2019 at 1:36 PM, Wildbunny said:

Right now he's 267-123 all time.

If he loses the next 378 he'll be 267-501 (and he'll 90 years old btw).

That's 768 games and .347

So you are assuming that Bruce can't get to .347 soon? He's close!

I mean, without "Kurt" he'd probably already be there and look at who he (or Dan) stapled himself too now...

And I mean, Belichick has to lose over 300 games in a row to match Bruce's incompetence, who cares how many past 300 this requires because it'll never happen. It's just funny thinking about it, hahaha.

It also means that Bruce would have to win 300+ in a row to match Belichick, and probably close to that number to match Gibbs1 as well.

This is how ****ing moronic our team owner is.

4 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

So you are assuming that Bruce can't get to .347 soon? He's close!

I mean, without "Kurt" he'd probably already be there and look at who he (or Dan) stapled himself too now...

And I mean, Belichick has to lose over 300 games in a row to match Bruce's incompetence, who cares how many past 300 this requires because it'll never happen. It's just funny thinking about it, hahaha.

It also means that Bruce would have to win 300+ in a row to match Belichick, and probably close to that number to match Gibbs1 as well.

This is how ****ing moronic our team owner is.

Yeah I know it was a ridiculous stat :)

I just like to get numbers corrects :)

13 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I will meet you at Redskins park and let you sodomize me with all three Lombardi trophies if we win either of those games.

Well, you can breathe a sigh of relief, but just so you know I would have been gentle. 🤣

1 hour ago, dyst said:

This douche continues to hide from the media.

Do you expect anything else from him?  If he popped his head out for the media, it would only be to blame others for this anyway, so there is no point.  Better to not see his arrogant face and smell his stale Coors breath.

13 minutes ago, Taylor 36 said:

Do you expect anything else from him?  If he popped his head out for the media, it would only be to blame others for this anyway, so there is no point.  Better to not see his arrogant face and smell his stale Coors breath.

Disagree, it's even easier to keep the spotlight and negativity on him if he were forced to take questions live every week, you know Snyder watches that. But no organization really does that, so. 

Spruce Alglin (who refused to say Kirk Cousins name properly), this fake GM, is a real team architect right that had produced this mess on the field,  look at what his leadership has gotten us, a real price of stupid work.  Spruce is the real reason for the failures of the Redskins ever since he came here.   A man that played on the sentimentality of a clubs love of his father to get a job he did not deserve, to ride on the coattail of his father name, what a joke of a person and crazy screwed up GM!! 

How can Daniel Snyder  really be a good business man when he keeps this clown as a GM.  Does Spruce Alglin have a Jedi wave as he passes his hand in from of Snyder saying I’m really a excellent GM as Daniel S. Repeated the phrase???

the Redskins who were at least competitive before he came are now one of the few team know as a cellar dwellers of the NFL.

When will DS wake up and smell all the feces Spruce has smeared all over the hallowed walls of our team and fire Spruce Alglin???

2 hours ago, THE#1SkinFAN said:

Spruce Alglin (who refused to say Kirk Cousins name properly), this fake GM, is a real team architect right that had produced this mess on the field,  look at what his leadership has gotten us, a real price of stupid work.  Spruce is the real reason for the failures of the Redskins ever since he came here.   A man that played on the sentimentality of a clubs love of his father to get a job he did not deserve, to ride on the coattail of his father name, what a joke of a person and crazy screwed up GM!! 

How can Daniel Snyder  really be a good business man when he keeps this clown as a GM.  Does Spruce Alglin have a Jedi wave as he passes his hand in from of Snyder saying I’m really a excellent GM as Daniel S. Repeated the phrase???

the Redskins who were at least competitive before he came are now one of the few team know as a cellar dwellers of the NFL.

When will DS wake up and smell all the feces Spruce has smeared all over the hallowed walls of our team and fire Spruce Alglin???

Never...and if he does the next guy may be even worse

Jay Gruden talks Redskins regrets, Dwayne Haskins, and injuries

OCTOBER 18, 2019

https://thefandc.radio.com/jay-gruden-redskins-regrets-dwayne-haskins-injuries

"I don't think any coach unless you're the coach-GM you're gonna get your own way all the time," Gruden told 106.7 The Fan. "I think you have to communicate and at the end of the day make the decision that is best for the football team and whether they're your decisions or Bruce's or the personnel department you have to go with it and live with it and do the best you can with the people that you have."

In the end he did say the Redskins is a great organization to work for. So there is that.

Archived