Makaveli

The Bruce Allen/GM Thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

 

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

 

If Bruce was able to bring in an Andy Reid (hypothetical).  You’re telling me we couldn’t win with him?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL at that one reporter,  "Will we hear from Dan on the team he... owns?"   LMFAO!!

  • Like 4
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've said it before that I'm on the edge of still being a fan of this team. That man is seriously making me contemplate turning my colors in and moving on with life.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a pathetic loser that man is. If Snyder doesnt fire him after that clown show of a press conference he is an idiot.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Those reporters honestly did well. They surpassed my expectations and hit him hard.

 

Now Dan is going to have to hear the feedback loop on Bruce's stupid, feckless answers for 11 straight weeks to end the season. 

 

Nah, Dan's upstairs like 

 

giphy.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reporter gave him a chance to apologize to the fans, why not just apologize to create some sort of good will, he couldn't do it.

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Csup said:

Anybody who thought real change mat be coming can now officially put that to rest.

 

Pulling for the Dolphins this weekend.

 

Actually I think Bruce spit up on himself so badly in that presser that all those reporters are going to make it their lives' mission to pound how bad he is all season so Snyder can't avoid it.

 

I (and I imagine they) expected to hate it but I'm RAGING at his responses. 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vanguard said:

 

If Bruce was able to bring in an Andy Reid (hypothetical).  You’re telling me we couldn’t win with him?

Considering Bruce is a cuck for Reid, you might be onto something here.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's over fellas. Time for the NFL to fold the franchise

 

Bruce is in denial and thinks the Redskins have a "damn good" culture. He has no clue and is completely tone-deaf. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They can fire all the coaches, GM's, exec's, dump players, trade them, nothing will change the rot at the center of this team which is an owner who meddles in important decisions, refuses to be accountable and surrounds himself with sycophants.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

 

Actually I think Bruce spit up on himself so badly in that presser that all those reporters are going to make it their lives' mission to pound how bad he is all season so Snyder can't avoid it.

 

I (and I imagine they) expected to hate it but I'm RAGING at his responses. 

It makes me glad Jays firing is out of the way, so they all take a beeline to where it should have always been to begin with.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Those reporters honestly did well. They surpassed my expectations and hit him hard.

 

Now Dan is going to have to hear the feedback loop on Bruce's stupid, feckless answers for 11 straight weeks to end the season. 

 

Yeah I didn't expect a single tough question.  Sounds like Keim set it up and then Finlay knocked it out of the park when it came to softball questions.  It just cascaded from there until the coward ran off.

Way to go, DC reporters!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JSSkinz said:

The reporter gave him a chance to apologize to the fans, why not just apologize to create some sort of good will, he couldn't do it.

 

 

 

Cause he doesnt think anything is wrong. Hes clueless. Not just bad. Just an idiot. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Im just hoping at this point that sometime soon this season there will be basically nothing but opposing fans to drive it home how fed up we are.

Edited by MisterPinstripe
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C.Hoff "You've been the primary decision maker of this org the last decade and in that time you have a 38% winning record.  When you look back what could you have done differently?

 

Hopes and dreams...blah...blah....blah....blah...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One reporter was mistaken.  The success in Oakland and Tampa wasn't him.  Tampa bombed hard when he was in charge after their SB.  I don't recall all of Oakland's particulars but he wasn't responsible for their success.  Just happened to be around.  Straight garbage.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

The reporter gave him a chance to apologize to the fans, why not just apologize to create some sort of good will, he couldn't do it.

 

 

 

Because it's the fans' fault for selling their tickets on the secondary market.

 

Don't you pay attention?!?!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

 

If Bruce was able to bring in an Andy Reid (hypothetical).  You’re telling me we couldn’t win with him?

 

Win a couple games?  Sure.  Be a solid contender for at least a few years?  Nope.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Boss_Hogg said:

It's over fellas. Time for the NFL to fold the franchise

 

Bruce is in denial and thinks the Redskins have a "damn good" culture. He has no clue and is completely tone-deaf. 

 

He said the Pats fans took over our stadium because how good their franchise has been, that skins fans sold tickets to people in the northeast (at a profit or some ****.)

 

The next reporter DROPPED the ball and didn't point out every game has our stadium over run.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mudpig said:

One reporter was mistaken.  The success in Oakland and Tampa wasn't him.  Tampa bombed hard when he was in charge after their SB.  I don't recall all of Oakland's particulars but he wasn't responsible for their success.  Just happened to be around.  Straight garbage.  

 

Yeah that had to be a planted question.  That was crazy to ask especially in context.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.