Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Bruce Allen/GM Thread

Makaveli

4 minutes ago, Csup said:

Anybody who thought real change mat be coming can now officially put that to rest.

Pulling for the Dolphins this weekend.

Actually I think Bruce spit up on himself so badly in that presser that all those reporters are going to make it their lives' mission to pound how bad he is all season so Snyder can't avoid it.

I (and I imagine they) expected to hate it but I'm RAGING at his responses. 

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Actually I think Bruce spit up on himself so badly in that presser that all those reporters are going to make it their lives' mission to pound how bad he is all season so Snyder can't avoid it.

I (and I imagine they) expected to hate it but I'm RAGING at his responses. 

It makes me glad Jays firing is out of the way, so they all take a beeline to where it should have always been to begin with.

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Those reporters honestly did well. They surpassed my expectations and hit him hard.

Now Dan is going to have to hear the feedback loop on Bruce's stupid, feckless answers for 11 straight weeks to end the season. 

Yeah I didn't expect a single tough question.  Sounds like Keim set it up and then Finlay knocked it out of the park when it came to softball questions.  It just cascaded from there until the coward ran off.

Way to go, DC reporters!

1 minute ago, JSSkinz said:

The reporter gave him a chance to apologize to the fans, why not just apologize to create some sort of good will, he couldn't do it.

Cause he doesnt think anything is wrong. Hes clueless. Not just bad. Just an idiot. 

One reporter was mistaken.  The success in Oakland and Tampa wasn't him.  Tampa bombed hard when he was in charge after their SB.  I don't recall all of Oakland's particulars but he wasn't responsible for their success.  Just happened to be around.  Straight garbage.  

2 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

The reporter gave him a chance to apologize to the fans, why not just apologize to create some sort of good will, he couldn't do it.

Because it's the fans' fault for selling their tickets on the secondary market.

Don't you pay attention?!?!

1 minute ago, Boss_Hogg said:

It's over fellas. Time for the NFL to fold the franchise

Bruce is in denial and thinks the Redskins have a "damn good" culture. He has no clue and is completely tone-deaf. 

He said the Pats fans took over our stadium because how good their franchise has been, that skins fans sold tickets to people in the northeast (at a profit or some ****.)

The next reporter DROPPED the ball and didn't point out every game has our stadium over run.

Just now, mudpig said:

One reporter was mistaken.  The success in Oakland and Tampa wasn't him.  Tampa bombed hard when he was in charge after their SB.  I don't recall all of Oakland's particulars but he wasn't responsible for their success.  Just happened to be around.  Straight garbage.  

Yeah that had to be a planted question.  That was crazy to ask especially in context.

Archived