Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Bruce Allen/GM Thread

Makaveli

1 minute ago, FedEx Nosebleed said:

Dear Dan,

As a former season ticket holder who paid you approximately $60,000 in seats, parking and food over a 10 year period.  My reaction to today's news is:

Silly+GIF+00033.gif

The problem though is that you're the sucker for spending $60k in Redskins stuff the past decade.  He's laughing like that to the bank too.

Just now, purbeast said:

The problem though is that you're the sucker for spending $60k in Redskins stuff the past decade.  He's laughing like that to the bank too.

Too true.  Although to be fair, it wasn't the past decade.  It was the 2004-2014 seasons.   It was permissible to have hope about the organization then. 

16 minutes ago, purbeast said:

This is the first thing that came to mind when I heard the news break on 1067.

Dumb and Dumber gif

This is the most perfect response to this news. I think this is the only possible explanation as to what happened. And just like in the movie, the entire crowd laughs. Except in this case, it’s the entire world.

So, the story here is Brian LaFemina is fired... likely by Brucie... just so said Brucie’s job can actually be expanded... and Danny Boy is shocked that the fans are clowning him and his entire organization?

What the hell did Gibbs say to him after the Eagles game and why didn’t he listen? You’re a ****ing clown, Snyder.

Had an inkling once they fired Lafemina, figured it was likely once they kept Gruden. Quite frankly, I doubt anyone would come here anyways. At least not for now. The team is an unmitigated disaster for at least the next year if not 2 thanks to the Smith deal. We’re in cap hell thanks to a bad QB deal, don’t even have that QB, and the team has holes everywhere. Might as well let Bruce go down with the ship he built. Besides, when has Dan ever made a good decision?

8 minutes ago, FedEx Nosebleed said:

Too true.  Although to be fair, it wasn't the past decade.  It was the 2004-2014 seasons.   It was permissible to have hope about the organization then. 

I was a sucker for going to games and buying a bunch of gear until 2011.  I haven't been to a game in Fedex since then.  I've been to 3 Ravens games since then and I'm a Ravens hater.  One of those games was the Ravens/Redskins though, but at least Snyder didn't get my money.  

On kind of a tangent, I was at the Ravens/Chargers game last weekend (in a Phillip Rivers jersey though to troll) and the environment there is pretty unreal.  I've never seen anything even CLOSE to that at FedEx.  I'm too young to really have much memory of RFK other than the last game I went to, my uncles car got stolen while we were in the game.  I almost, ALMOST, wanted the Ravens to win just to see that kind of environment after a playoff win.  

from the joke-fake Chris Russell account -- pretty sure this is Chad Dukes.  The sad thing is Bruce being the King of the Redskins is apt or co-King with Dan.    Every time I hear and read about how much Dan depends on Bruce for everything its nauseating.  Dan has always been somewhat reclusive but Bruce really helps him go deep into his hole right down to Bruce representing Dan at owner meetings without Dan even being there.  Liz Clark saying she hears that Bruce is living the dream considering all the leeway he gets at Redskins Park coupled with Mike Lombardi saying that when Bruce was with the Raiders he wasn't even involved a little with personnel and implied its weird for him to watch Bruce reinvent himself as a football guy.   All this is nauseating to me.

But am hoping all this dysfunction =

So Bruce-Dan keep it going.  Next step sign some of those vintage bargain basement FAs!     Let Crowder and Preston walk. 

17 minutes ago, kwitt said:

Serious question.  When does the league step in here?  He is/has destroyed a flagship franchise.  I think next season is going to be a huge embarrassment for not only our franchise but for the league.  

If we don't draft a qb and the eagles take over becomes normal by other teams at FedEx, the mermirs we here now among the owners won't stay mermirs.

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

@purbeast weren’t the ravens fans booing their team off the field at halftime?? Or at like a few different times throughout the game? Seems to me like what happens at redskins games 🤷🏻‍♂️

They were boo'ing Jackson and chanting for Flacco to come in.  That **** was hilarious. 

But I just mean how loud it was when the defense was on the field, how very little you saw of opposing fans (granted it is the Chargers), etc.  I also liked how easy it is to get in/out of the place, and just everything about it.  Tailgating was better too with way more outhouses.  Hell even the bathrooms in the stadium are better than Fedex.

Start and join a #DoNotRenewSeasonTickets movement and see how 'independent' ES is allowed to be...

I have never been an obsessive about the #FireBruceAllen movement, as I think the problems go far deeper than just him. But the utter scorn Snyder and the Skins FO have shown during a time of extreme fan dissatisfaction - refusing to talk to the media, remaining totally incommunicado with their loyal fanbase about plans to address consistent on-the-field failure, it's really inexcusable. They don't care. You don't deserve to know. It's none of your effing business.

The only thing Snyder understands is $$$.  I hope there's nothing but a cold breeze and the deafening roar of opposing fans cheering at Fed Ex next year. If you are a season ticket holder, and renew, don't ever complain about this team again.

4 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Hard not to beat the FedEx bathrooms considering they are what I envision the bathrooms look like in prison.

Prison bathrooms are better than jail bathrooms actually. Jail is usually some ****ty metal bowl in your cell (Alexandria Jail) or you're sitting there in the open air taking a **** in front of everyone, because they got 5 toilet bowls in the common area (Orange County, VA Jail).

Archived