Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Politics Sexual Assault Thread

No Excuses

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2018 at 6:09 PM, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Michael Avenatti is a pud thumper. Anyone who is blind to that fact because they like that he is attacking Trump all the time (which hey, I like that as much as the next guy) needs to work on their ability to read people’s character.

🙄

I am not on team avenatti at all but the LA district attorney office has declined to charge dude with a felony. This along with the BS regarding Stormy Daniels getting arrested in Ohio should scare people about that this administration is trying to do.

26 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

🙄

I am not on team avenatti at all but the LA district attorney office has declined to charge dude with a felony. This along with the BS regarding Stormy Daniels getting arrested in Ohio should scare people about that this administration is trying to do.

Oh, please don’t misunderstand. I was making a general assertion about his character, not about this accusation.  I really don’t know anything about it so can’t comment either way. 

Regarding the possibility that it could be the GOP falsely scandalizing someone... I mean, yeah. That’s who they are and what they do. Can you ask a fish not to swim? Can you say to a rainbow, “hey, stop being a rainbow for a minute.”? 

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff