Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Politics Sexual Assault Thread

No Excuses

3 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I wish Republicans dealt with their offenders in the same way as Democrats are. It does send a strong message to women which party is handling the abuse of women more responsibly. 

Tolerate it for years because they are important to the party?

The #MeToo explosion is one good thing to come out of Trump running.

• Like 1

I don't get it.  

The attorney says he was contacted, by two separate women, a year apart, who both were sexually assaulted by Schneiderman.  

I mean, to start with, the coincidence of two women both going to the same attorney with that complaint?  

And then, his advice is "you should go talk to Donald Trump"?  Seriously?  Why the eff would an attorney, in effect, refer a client with a sexual harassment case to Donald Trump?  Judge Judy or Dr Phil would be more qualified.  

It's like, I don;t get Cohen claiming that Trump didn't know about the NDA.  Or trying to claim that he paid the money himself.  

I mean, I can understand the guy wanting to protect his client.  But the way he chose to try to protect him is to make claims that are both absolutely impossible to believe, but would (I imagine) get him jailed, if they were true?  

Edited by Larry

Remember, these guys think they are immune from prosecution. Trump has always bought his way off, including the government lawsuit for his racial discrimination in renting apartments. He paid a fine, probably without admitting wrongdoing.

It's different now. 

On 5/12/2018 at 4:24 AM, Larry said:

I don't get it.  

The attorney says he was contacted, by two separate women, a year apart, who both were sexually assaulted by Schneiderman.  

I mean, to start with, the coincidence of two women both going to the same attorney with that complaint?  

And then, his advice is "you should go talk to Donald Trump"?  Seriously?  Why the eff would an attorney, in effect, refer a client with a sexual harassment case to Donald Trump?  Judge Judy or Dr Phil would be more qualified.  

In fairness, Larry, we're talking about New York City. I mean there just aren't that many lawyers to choose from. In such a podunk town there can't be more than five or six trial lawyers, right?  They would have been better off seeking a lawyer out in Mayberry where at least you have a deep pool to choose from.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...