Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jay Ajayi traded to the Eagles

brdawk20

They needed to draft a running back in the upcoming draft desperately, so I guess this gives them a chance to try him out for 1.5 years of his rookie contract.  Blount can't shoulder the load between the 20s every game.  Takes too long to hit the hole against good defenses. That being said, I question why Miami was willing to give up on a Pro-Bowl running back who still had rookie contract (i.e. cheap) through next year. 

1 hour ago, doncherry said:

so far so good for Philly.  

They look REALLY good.

I'm very cautiously optimistic as an Eagles fan.  Haven't faced a team who's O-line can handle the Eagles D-line.  When that happens will determine how the rest of the season/playoffs will go.  Teams that I think are going to be a major challenge for Philly going forward due to the OL/DL issue:  Dallas (2x), @ Rams, @ Seahawks,

Also....I hate to be negative, but this can't be the real Wentz.  Has to come down to earth I would think.  Not saying crashing to earth, but little more realistic than 4TDs no INTs.  Credit to coaches, they've had great game plans, but Wentz hasn't faced playoff level pressure yet.  Their schedule after the bye is very difficult so I do expect him/them to look a little more average than they have been.  4-3 (losses to Cowboys, Rams and Seahawks).

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2017 at 2:40 PM, pointyfootball said:

I'm very cautiously optimistic as an Eagles fan.  Haven't faced a team who's O-line can handle the Eagles D-line.  When that happens will determine how the rest of the season/playoffs will go.  Teams that I think are going to be a major challenge for Philly going forward due to the OL/DL issue:  Dallas (2x), @ Rams, @ Seahawks,

Also....I hate to be negative, but this can't be the real Wentz.  Has to come down to earth I would think.  Not saying crashing to earth, but little more realistic than 4TDs no INTs.  Credit to coaches, they've had great game plans, but Wentz hasn't faced playoff level pressure yet.  Their schedule after the bye is very difficult so I do expect him/them to look a little more average than they have been.  4-3 (losses to Cowboys, Rams and Seahawks).

Dallas is done.  Yesterday was a pathetic display.  It is amazing how important Zeke is to that offense.  Everything plays off of him.

Eagles look great.  Washington is also trending up.  That being said, I think that it will be Philly versus the Saints in the NFC final.  Dallas might be able to spoil Philly's home field aspirations with Zeke back, right now that is the only bright spot that I can possibly envision in an absolute train wreck of a season.

Archived