Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

General Mass Shooting Thread (originally Las Vegas Strip)

https://twitter.com/JaneLytv/status/1158464585281802240

Being generally awful to women is nearly universal in these mass murderers, regardless of politics or psychiatric diagnoses.  It remains shocking to me that a history of domestic violence doesn't, broadly speaking, disqualify anyone from gun ownership in many areas of this country.  

Edited by bcl05
18 minutes ago, bcl05 said:

It remains shocking to me that a history of domestic violence doesn't, broadly speaking, disqualify anyone from gun ownership in many areas of this country.  

Observing that it seems pretty easy to get awat with a history of domestic violence for a long time, in this country.  

Although maybe that's something we should work on.  

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Hahahaha.  Good luck with that.  Sure it'll happen once Pelosi rides in on her unicorn ****ting rainbow sherbert.

The constant shootings and predictable progunners digging in their heels makes it more likely.

2 hours ago, visionary said:

Thats the reverse of the nightclub ISIS shooter, who stated plainly why he did it and the narrative went towards “it’s because he was secretly gay” instead.  Can’t let reality get in the way of a good story.  

Politicians and voters would more effectively improve this country of ours if they focused on the problems we actually have, instead of the ones they wished we had. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Berggy9598 said:

Has any evidence been presented yet specifically linking Betts’ political beliefs to a motive for the shooting? 

Not that I've seen.  His supposed political beliefs seem more like a mask than anything else, judging by his behavior and attitude towards women.

21 minutes ago, Destino said:

Thats the reverse of the nightclub ISIS shooter, who stated plainly why he did it and the narrative went towards “it’s because he was secretly gay” instead.  Can’t let reality get in the way of a good story.  

I don't really see how it's similar.  She's blaming other things that have nothing to do with the shooting or the shooter.