Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

General Mass Shooting Thread (originally Las Vegas Strip)

The Sisko

California man gets 5 years in prison for harassing Parkland school shooting victims

A California man was sentenced Monday to more than five years in prison for using multiple Instagram accounts to harass the survivors and families of students killed in the Parkland shooting massacre.

Brandon Fleury, 22, of Santa Ana, was convicted by a jury in October of three counts of cyberstalking and one count of transmitting a kidnapping threat.

Trial evidence showed that between December 2018 and January 2019, Fleury used several Instagram accounts to threaten and harass families of victims of the Valentine's Day 2018 shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, which left 17 dead and 17 wounded.

In some messages, he claimed kinship with and even impersonated shooting defendant Nikolas Cruz. In others, he invoked the names of infamous serial killers such as Ted Bundy.

"I killed your loved ones hahaha," one message said. "Did you like my Valentines gift? I killed your friends," said another.

One of his user names was "nikolas.cruz.killed.your.sister," court records show. According to court documents, one message from that account said: "Hahaha she had her whole life ahead of her and I STOLE IT FROM HER."

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1

6 hours ago, China said:

California man gets 5 years in prison for harassing Parkland school shooting victims

"I killed your loved ones hahaha," one message said. "Did you like my Valentines gift? I killed your friends," said another.

One of his user names was "nikolas.cruz.killed.your.sister," court records show. According to court documents, one message from that account said: "Hahaha she had her whole life ahead of her and I STOLE IT FROM HER."

I get so much joy out of his distant, despondent look when he gets what he deserves. If they do **** like this more often and make it news I think that would be good for everyone. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

"So what are you in for?"

" I harrassed some kids and grieving parents online"

Things should go well (meaning awful) for him in the slammer

Well you gotta be **** made to spend that kind of time doing that **** to people anyway. So you know hes soft. Hes gonna be tenderized quick. 

• Like 1

1 dead, 5 people shot at celebration of life party

A 23-year-old male is dead and his name has not been released. Five others were shot, including a 7-year-old girl who is suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. Two other adult males and two adult females were also shot, police said.

The condition of the other shooting victims is not known at this time, Tulare Police Sgt. Edward Hinojosa said during a press conference early Thursday morning.

Police said a "solo suspect shooter" walked up on the party and opened fire, firing multiple rounds. The suspect is not in custody.

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

2020 really trying to win that "end of days" bingo, huh?

Surprised we made it to April, but with less soft targets from everything closed, should be more buyin for physical security protecting these places still open.

I didn't want to post it (sensitive times and all that), but I did start thinking awhile back, " Gee, how many people are home self distancing, that would've died this year in a school/workplace shooting?"

Or a fatal car/plane crash. Hit while walking by a drunk driver. Shot by police. Soo many people probably had their name come up on the cosmic deck, and have this **** to thank for getting skipped over. And vice versa.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I didn't want to post it (sensitive times and all that), but I did start thinking awhile back, " Gee, how many people are home self distancing, that would've died this year in a school/workplace shooting?"

Or a fatal car/plane crash. Hit while walking by a drunk driver. Shot by police. Soo many people probably had their name come up on the cosmic deck, and have this **** to thank for getting skipped over. And vice versa.

The data needed to make that comparison will probably be more clear later this year.  If the numbers drop for other leading causes of death, the ramifications from this pandemic I'm not sure I want to think about what those numbers could be yet. COVID-19 is already starting to rank as a leading cause of death to compare to the others.

Problem is getting the actual number of people that died from this right, I can see future generations debating that number like most other mass pandemics.  I'm just disappointed and not shocked we couldn't make it through this year, I'm concerned so much will go "back to normal", and will just have to deal with the global pandemic on top of it.

The last thing I want to see is a spike from folks in their house frustrated that was already planning to do a mass shooting  anyway, what outlets are there to do differently with everything closed?

Edited by Renegade7

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

The last thing I want to see is a spike from folks in their house frustrated that was already planning to do a mass shooting  anyway, what outlets are there to do differently with everything closed?

There's some astroturfed "protests". 

(yes, it's a joke. Mostly.)

• 4 weeks later...

Some people just seem to have a death wish.  Virus, guns they just can't help themselves:

5 Hurt in Texas Park Crowded With Hundreds of People, Police Say

It was not clear what such a large crowd was doing at the park in Fort Worth during the pandemic, the police said. Witnesses told officials at least 30 gunshots were heard.

Five people were injured on Sunday night at a Fort Worth park crowded with hundreds of people, the police said.

At around 5:45 local time, officers with the Fort Worth Police Department responded to Village Creek Park, where people were riding all-terrain vehicles and drinking alcohol — both city ordinance violations, the officials said.

Five officers attempted to disperse the growing crowd of about 400 people, some using their car sirens and public address systems to order that people leave the park, the police said on Monday, revising an estimate from Sunday that 600 people had gathered.

Officials said witnesses described fireworks going off at the park followed by at least 30 rounds of gunfire. And a marked police vehicle’s camera system captured people fleeing the scene after hearing the gunshots, the officials noted.

At a news conference on Sunday night, officials said two people had been critically wounded and three had injuries that were not life-threatening. 

On 5/11/2020 at 9:28 PM, China said:

Some people just seem to have a death wish.  Virus, guns they just can't help themselves:

5 Hurt in Texas Park Crowded With Hundreds of People, Police Say

And again, this time in South Carolina:

South Carolina block party shooting leaves two dead, including teen, five others wounded, police say

A South Carolina teenager was among two killed when gunfire erupted late Saturday at a block party that drew about 1,000 people despite the government’s warnings against large gatherings during the coronavirus pandemic, investigators said.

• 4 weeks later...