Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

General Mass Shooting Thread (originally Las Vegas Strip)

The Sisko

Thought about it a couple weeks ago, but it finally does start to dawn on you that somewhere in the country, a parent/group of parents are sending their kids "back to school" for the last time, because they are going to get murdered there.

Just hope it isn't my nephew/cousins, or anyone elses kids I know

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love how mass shootings don't even register anymore (this happened yesterday and hasn't even been mentioned), I guess I'm not the only one numb from them all...

Four dead, five wounded in Kansas bar shooting

Four people were killed and five others wounded after two suspects entered a bar and opened fire in Kansas City, Kansas, early Sunday, police said.

Police responded to the incident overnight at Tequila KC on 10th Street and Central Avenue after receiving the first 911 call at about 1:27 a.m., according to Thomas Tomasic of the Kansas City, Kansas, Police Department.

Authorities believe that there might be two suspects who entered the bar and began shooting based on witness accounts. Police are also reviewing surveillance video from inside the bar.

Click on the link for the full article

• Sad 1

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2019/10/27/mass-shooting-at-texas-am-commerce-homecoming-party-in-greenville-according-to-reports/

At least 10 injured, 2 killed in mass shooting at party near Greenville

Graphic video posted online showed seriously wounded victims as people screamed in the background.

The scanner traffic, posted at heavy.com, indicated that multiple victims had been shot at a location on U.S. Highway 380 that matches the address of the Party Venue. A “Twerk or Treat” costume party had been promoted for Saturday night at the venue, which is described as an 8,000-square-foot facility. Authorities were planning how to set up triage for the wounded and how to handle the large crowd, which initially was making it difficult to get ambulances to the scene. The scanner reports indicated one of the victims had been shot in the neck. Some people may have been hurt in the scramble to escape the shooter.

• Sad 1