Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The "Trade Snyder Sign" was unneccessary

OURYEAR#56

Did you guys see this bullsh*t sign one of the Redskins faithful put up for the world to see. I was mad that fox kept showing the sign. Are the redskins the only team in the league that has a losing record? If not then why the hell are we riding the sh*t out of this guy. Atleast he's investing all the hard earned money he gets from ticket revenue in the product that counts the most....the team. What a bunch of miserable ****s.

Originally posted by OURYEAR#56

Atleast he's investing all the hard earned money he gets from ticket revenue in the product that counts the most....the team. What a bunch of miserable ****s.

He is also putting a lot in his pocket. If he cared about the team then he would hire someone that knew something about football to run it. All Snyder cares about his the bottom line, don't think differently.

There were these jackasses behind me in the 4th quarter yelling about how they wanted Jimmy Johnson and how Spurrier sucked!

IMO, that is BS! If you want to come to a game strictly to rip on the home team, sell your ticket. Some people (like me) get to one or two games a year and love it. Why would you waste the money and time to go to FedEx and get boozed up on $6 beers only to be miserable and yell about your misery to an entire section?

I just love how Snyder is making every fan on the season ticket wait list think they have the ability to get seats now. All he wants is to hold on to the money till next april and then say sorry I guess we couldn't count right. I love his passion for the team but it is also putting him in a very bad position. He was the CEO of a company he can not be this blind to see what everyone else does.

Originally posted by speedwagon20

Why would you waste the money and time to go to FedEx and get boozed up on $6 beers only to be miserable and yell about your misery to an entire section?

SW20,

Replace "FedEx" with "the Linc" and you've got Eagles fans. Even when winning. :doh:

It wore me out when I had season tickets. I ask the same question as you. Doesn't make much sense.

If Synder really cared then he will throw some money and percentage of the ownership to Ron Wolf. He has been on the record that he likes Spurrier as a coach and would help this team a lot. Get rid of Vinny and Snyder playing GM, untill he does that will won't be a good team.

You Snyder haters take the cake.

Snyder has offered the GM job to both Wolf and Beathard in the last 2 years. Both have declined. Not just this GM position, but others as well.

But keep making stuff up. Your lies will keep you warm this winter.

I think Betheard wanted to much money or something. Those talks were heating up, and then just blew up. I agree that Snyder has power issues. What is interesting is that the beginning of last offseason everyone said we had to many holes to fill in one offseason. Then we go and sign a bunch of offensive players and everyone started expecting the world. Fact is, Snyder probably did as much as he could last offseason as far as signing talet. Moves such as letting Gardner walk now are viewed as good even though it weakened our defensive line. I just say give him this offseason to see if he can put a respectable D Line together and possibly work on our RB and secondary situtation....if it fails then say he did a sh!t job of putting a complete team together.

Before I post the articles that show he offered them the job, I think a wager is in order.

If I can prove that Beathard and Wolfe were offered the GM job, you have to add a picture of Snyder (I get to approve the pic) and the words "I love Dan Snyder. He is the best owner ever" to your Sigline.

Archived