Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1953 Yankees, 1960 Canadians, 1996 Bulls.....2017 Philadelphia Eagles

Westbrook36

Friends, sorry for the delay in my reply as I have been extremely busy with a new position, drinking tears of my enemies and savoring the Eagles' domination over the rest of the NFL. 

I think with Wentz and Pederson we have what it must have felt like in 1983 with Montana and Walsh....the unmistakable feeling of future utter dominance for the next 12-15 years. It is a great feeling to have a franchise QB and know he will be with your team for a very long time. Know what I mean?

10 minutes ago, Westbrook36 said:

Friends, sorry for the delay in my reply as I have been extremely busy with a new position, drinking tears of my enemies and savoring the Eagles' domination over the rest of the NFL. 

I think with Wentz and Pederson we have what it must have felt like in 1983 with Montana and Walsh....the unmistakable feeling of future utter dominance for the next 12-15 years. It is a great feeling to have a franchise QB and know he will be with your team for a very long time. Know what I mean?

Slow diwn killer.  You are 2-1 along with 3/4 of the division 

What an awesome morning.....the sun is shining, there is a chill in the air, and the Philadelphia Eagles are one of the top 3 teams in the NFL. 

Despite tying the modern day NFL record for most road games in the first four games of the season, the Eagles are currently the number 1 seed in the NFC. 

Playing without several high profile defensive players, the Eagles won behind the arm of Wentz and the legs of Lagarrette "Get Off Me" Blount.  

https://mobile.twitter.com/NFL/status/914619947707330560/video/1

Average game by Wentz with 4 TDs and 300 yards passing. Eagles got the win by 3-6 TDs but they honestly should have won by much more. I’ve never seen an NFL game that was so clearly a mismatch from the very beginning. I understand the Eagles are the clear best team in the NFC but it was ridiculous. 

Wentz is having a great year. Honestly, the only QB in the league I’d rather have over him is Kirk Cousins—lucky is the team that locks him up long term. 

7 hours ago, Westbrook36 said:

Average game by Wentz with 4 TDs and 300 yards passing. Eagles got the win by 3-6 TDs but they honestly should have won by much more. I’ve never seen an NFL game that was so clearly a mismatch from the very beginning. I understand the Eagles are the clear best team in the NFC but it was ridiculous. 

Wentz is having a great year. Honestly, the only QB in the league I’d rather have over him is Kirk Cousins—lucky is the team that locks him up long term. 

Wentz looks like a poor mans Roethlisberger to me. Not quite as accurate, but big and good at evading the rush while completing passes on broken plays. If the eagles had any kind of skill at picking players I'd be worried, but I'm not. Their best players are on the back nine, they won't be replaced by comparable players in the draft and unlike Roethlisberger, Wentz will have to go it alone. That being said, I'm feeling more and more like the NFC East will be a 2 team race between us and the eagles for much of the next ten years; but hey, you never know.

17 hours ago, Birdlives said:

Wentz looks like a poor mans Roethlisberger to me. Not quite as accurate, but big and good at evading the rush while completing passes on broken plays. If the eagles had any kind of skill at picking players I'd be worried, but I'm not. Their best players are on the back nine, they won't be replaced by comparable players in the draft and unlike Roethlisberger, Wentz will have to go it alone. That being said, I'm feeling more and more like the NFC East will be a 2 team race between us and the eagles for much of the next ten years; but hey, you never know.

I agree. I love some of the moves the Skins made on defense and love Thompson and Cousins on offense. It’s part of a much larger discussion, but it always comes down to getting a franchise QB. If Cousins splits, you have to start over and hope to find one, which may take years. If he stays, you are going to be a problem. 

I have full faith in Daniel Snyder to expertly manage this situation moving forward and not allow ego or personality to enter at all. 

20 hours ago, Westbrook36 said:

I agree. I love some of the moves the Skins made on defense and love Thompson and Cousins on offense. It’s part of a much larger discussion, but it always comes down to getting a franchise QB. If Cousins splits, you have to start over and hope to find one, which may take years. If he stays, you are going to be a problem. 

I have full faith in Daniel Snyder to expertly manage this situation moving forward and not allow ego or personality to enter at all. 

Can you promise that if the Eagles lose to Carolina, you will come back in here within a day or two and take your lumps?  

Much closer game than what was deserved considering the greatness of the Philadelphia Eagles. The refs aided every Carolina drive but they couldn’t even deny destiny. 

For those keeping score, Wentz has 7 TDs in the last two games and a 215 quarterback rating. 

7 hours ago, Westbrook36 said:

Much closer game than what was deserved considering the greatness of the Philadelphia Eagles. The refs aided every Carolina drive but they couldn’t even deny destiny. 

For those keeping score, Wentz has 7 TDs in the last two games and a 215 quarterback rating. 

Wow. A 215 rating, huh? :rolleyes: :ols:

He  deserves a prize, and so do you.....

20150806_part.jpg?1438896664

:eagles_suck:  :eagles_suck:

13 minutes ago, eaglesfandan said:

Not sure  just found a gif

Yea it was a russian plane probably 8 years or so ago.  I remember when it happened.  Ill see if I can find an article.

My bad.  Not russian and not that long ago.  But here is an article.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/15/crash-of-boeing-747-in-afghanistan-caused-by-shifting-cargo

If you go to Websters and look up troll you'll find a picture of Westy. He'll be here as long as the eagles keep winning and disappear the minute they fail. He'll return the minute they look good again. His game is old, he's old, and no one should fall for it. Meanwhile the eagles will always eagle, so no worries there.

Archived