Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zskins

The Official 2017 Game Day Thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

There was a bet on the color of Pink's lipstick...why didn't I take that bet?

She did a good version of the anthem, especially since she has been battling the flu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, thebluefood said:

Well, good news is: I didn't have to go to Philadelphia today. Started snowing in Harrisburg so everyone I was gonna take said "to hell with that." Dodged that bullet. 

 

Bad news is: I don't have TV so I'm gonna have to either play "find the strongest signal" on my 15 year old radio or go across the street to the pub and mingle with all the local Eagles fans. 

Go to the bar, man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

She did a good version of the anthem, especially since she has been battling the flu.

So have I, but I bet no one praises the amount of shrimp I eat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

So have I, but I bet no one praises the amount of shrimp I eat.

There's been some horrible renditions; including during this playoff season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rufus T Firefly said:

I thought the first was way better than Jurassic Park.

 Really? I skipped it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FanboyOf91 said:

Remember if the Patriots are losing at halftime, holding becomes legal for the rest of the game.

 

Well, holding for one team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

I thought the first was way better than Jurassic Park.

The original?  The original was a classic. The sequels were trash.

The reboot JW was good.

 

Come on Pats and shut down the Eagles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Simmsy said:

 Really? I skipped it.

I don't agree with him on the original, but Jurassic World was better then the other two that came out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

The original?  The original was a classic. The sequels were trash.

The reboot JW was good.

 

Come on Pats and shut down the Eagles. 

Classic effects. A few great moments. The story I thought turned to total garbage late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

I don't agree with him on the original, but Jurassic World was better then the other two that came out.

 I've only seen the first two. I had a massive crush on Arianna Richards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only saw parts of World, but it looked ok and fun maybe.  I think Jurassic Park 3 was the worst.  1 was great, 2 was good (from what I remember).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

 I've only seen the first two. I had a massive crush on Arianna Richards.

: )  took me until I started studying IT that I recognized that the GUI on the computer she was using literally said Unix on it.  Liked her character more after that.

 

 

Eagles bout that business right now.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Classic effects. A few great moments. The story I thought turned to total garbage late.

Both books were better then the original two movies.

They better get TDs against Brady, wasted opportunity there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

People think Jurassic World 2 looks good? Seriously? I think it looks like lowest denominator trash. Awful.

 

Iggles gonna get a ring. The year is **** sports continues.

 

 

 I'm watching on TV YouTube, I have a delay, you can't stuff like that...it scares me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.