Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Game Day Thread

zCommander

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

This is why guys like Bortles & Keenum in general don't lead their teams to championships.  The Vikings & Jags have good defenses but nothing like the 2000 Ravens.   That caliber of a defense isn't replicated just because any given defense is ranked in the Top 5 during any particular season.

Bortles was solid

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

If Vikings defense has anything big left in them, now is the time to make something happen, with Philly pinned inside their own 10.  If Philly ends up with any kind of points here, or even switches field position. The 4th quarter mine as well not even be watched.

Well, they blew that. :eagles_suck:

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

This is why guys like Bortles & Keenum in general don't lead their teams to championships.  The Vikings & Jags have good defenses but nothing like the 2000 Ravens.   That caliber of a defense isn't replicated just because any given defense is ranked in the Top 5 during any particular season.

And to win a Bowl, there's a good chance (though not a certainty- see Dilfer) that you're going to have to pull some games out as a QB. And maybe you can do it once or twice, but eventually these guys can't keep doing it. Keenum had his miracle last week, Borltes never had to come back, but manages a big drive last week. But neither of them had it today. We'll see if midnight strikes on Foles in the next one.

3 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

If Vikings defense has anything big left in them, now is the time to make something happen, with Philly pinned inside their own 10.  If Philly ends up with any kind of points here, or even switches field position. The 4th quarter mine as well not even be watched.

How's that working out for them?

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I’ll never step foot in Boston.

That's a shame. I think you'd enjoy the Boston Pops. They're doing Mozart starting in February. There's also some really amazing gelato places in north end, Boston's little Italy. Of course, when I went, I had the opportunity to spend a night at the house of one of aerosmith's member's, in a real posh neighborhood. So ...

Just now, Monk4thaHALL said:

That's a shame. I think you'd enjoy the Boston Pops. They're doing Mozart starting in February. There's also some really amazing gelato places in north end, Boston's little Italy. Of course, when I went, I had the opportunity to spend a night at the house of one of aerosmith's member's, in a real posh neighborhood. So ...

Boston's awesome. 

7 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

Bortles was solid

Solid?  They barely let the guy touch the ball until they were behind late in the game and had to due to the clock.

So what exactly is Foles contract right now?  If Cousins ends up flying the coop I think I'd rather have Foles than a guy like Alex Smith. Sort of similar skill sets but Foles is younger.

I’d hate to be a cop in Philly tonight.  The number of drunk idiots per capita in that city will reach new heights tonight.  I saw earlier that they were putting crisco on all city street light, stop light poles just to keep the idiots from climbing them.  Lol.  

1 minute ago, CRobi21 said:

They're not beating the Pats..

“They’re not beating the Dalckbs.”

”They’re not beating the Vikings.”

yet, here they are, barring an epic collapse, in the SB.

My guess is Bill will make Foles his ****.  Because that’s what he tends to do to average (at best) QBs.  

But who ghe hell knows.

And, BTW, Wentz comes back next year

And we’re going to field McCoy, Doctson, Grant, Reed (for the 3 minute before he gets hurt) and Crowder to try and beat them.

its like trying to win a duel with a water gun.

8 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

Heard they had some brutally cold winters tho...

i think i csn get everything I need from a Boston visit by going to NYC. But I do want to hear more about this Aerosmith visit 

Archived