Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Hate The Patriots.

TradeTheBeal!

46 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The more details come out, the shadier this thing looks.

The details are that they got permission from the Browns to film from their side of the stadium, and that the film crew were wearing Patriots T-shirts. Covert operations, these were not.

" The Patriots have admitted that a video crew they sent to Sunday’s Bengals-Browns game violated league policy by filming the field from the press box. But the team says it was a mistake, not an attempt to cheat.

Because of their history, the Patriots may not get the benefit of the doubt. In 2007, the Patriots were docked a first-round draft pick after they were caught taping the Jets’ coaches’ signals. This violation could result in more league discipline. " Link

"What really drew the interest of the Bengals is the fact they were shooting into the bench area," Pelissero said on The Aftermath. "I have spoken with several people familiar of what was in that tape, including one person who has seen that tape, and said it included video of the Bengals coaches making signals and then panning out into the field." Link

Taping the Bengals, c'mon ! :rolleyes:

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, FrFan said:

" The Patriots have admitted that a video crew they sent to Sunday’s Bengals-Browns game violated league policy by filming the field from the press box. But the team says it was a mistake, not an attempt to cheat.

Because of their history, the Patriots may not get the benefit of the doubt. In 2007, the Patriots were docked a first-round draft pick after they were caught taping the Jets’ coaches’ signals. This violation could result in more league discipline. " Link

"What really drew the interest of the Bengals is the fact they were shooting into the bench area," Pelissero said on The Aftermath. "I have spoken with several people familiar of what was in that tape, including one person who has seen that tape, and said it included video of the Bengals coaches making signals and then panning out into the field." Link

Taping the Bengals, c'mon ! :rolleyes:

They should release the tape this time. The Bengals kept a copy and sent another copy to the NFL. 

"That said, it’s clear the Bengals felt wronged and wanted to push this investigation. It was Bengals security that reportedly seized the footage. Presumably the team has watched it and didn’t think it was so innocent."

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/even-with-patriots-admission-to-inappropriately-filming-bengals-game-nfl-needs-to-release-tape-045600579.html

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Yeah, I read the Patriots statement too.

The Browns have not denied that they allowed the Patriots to film. The Patriots film crew wearing Patriots shirts isn't just from the Patriots' statement. It's from Schefter:

If it was only from the Patriots, Schefter would have said it was from the Patriots. He has no reason to stick his neck out for the team.

• Like 1

It'll take a miracle for the Patriots to make it to the championship this year. They look like toast.

Of course they can always cheat. Not sure how much it'll help now though but in the paloffs their defenders always seem to know how much they can get away with.

Somebody help me out here I'm a little confused. 

I just read an article that said the Patriots would have to lose their last two games and the Bill's would have to win their last two for the Bill's to win the afc east.

I thought the first tie breaker was head to head, the second was division record and the third was conference.

Nevermind I just googled it and found out the third tie breaker is common opponents.

So there may be no chance in hell they lose the division but I can still pray they dont get their annual bye and basically a free pass into a home a.f.c. championship game.

Edited by redskinss

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a big admirer of the Pats success and we count them out at our own peril, but the end of the first half was a real head scratcher. They have all timeouts, game tied at 10, stop the Dolphins at their own 20 with 1:45 left, and don't stop the clock, and then get the ball and call running plays to run out the half. You have to wonder if Belichick gives a damn anymore.

Well Miami has a decent record against the Pats over the last few seasons, considering the difference between the two teams.  Miami has taken a game from the Pats in 6 of the last 7 seasons (record 6-8, 0.428), when the Pats were 86-26 (0.768) in the regular season and went on to win 3 Superbowls, compared to Miami's 50-62 (0.446).

The Patriots are about to get bludgeoned by the Titans. They are great at scheming & spying but the Titans are a reallly bad matchup for their finesse. The Titans are a ****ing battering ram and do not give a **** about your scheme. Throw in that Tannehill is playing the best football of his life & MUCH better that Brady at this point, and throughout the year, just a bad mix. The Pat's have probably the worst offense of all the playoffs. Their defense is good but Derrick Henry is a beast. It's hard to game plan for an ass whipping physically, which is what the Titans will do. Going to be a great game. Looking forward to their hopeful demise and crumbling. 

• Like 1