Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Hate The Patriots.

TradeTheBeal!

40 minutes ago, Redskin4ever said:

But I've wished for the past 15 years Tom Brady was the QB for the Redskins. He is the GOAT.

we may have let him walk... 

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

All Boston teams, really.  But I'm completely over the Patriots.

Belichick is a cheater.

Tom Brady is luckiest gump of all time.

The city is a weak-sauce, low rent, white trash NYC wannabe.

I hope they go 0-16 forever.

What say you?

a little harsh tbh. 

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Gotcha.  Probably better for the Gameday thread.  I think this is just for hating the Patriots. 

I understand, I started here with the game. However, I still have hate for the Pats. I used to stay with family in Northboro, MA during the summer when I was a teen. never heard a peep about the Patriots. Now they're all fans.

13 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Belichick is a cheater.

What say you?

I'm a Skins fan and a Yankees fan. I don't particularly like the Boston teams but I do feel good for the long-suffering fans who are now enjoying life for a change, like my neighbor who's about 80. He had to endure 65 years or so of absolute **** before he got to enjoy the type of football team I grew up with. Good for him. 

NYC wannabe? This is an awesome place to live. And it's not like I don't have a reference point for comparison. I lived in NYC as well.

I can walk around downtown Boston, Cambridge and Somerville (two close cities that are for all intents and purposes part of Boston) very easily. I can bike all over the place and there's plenty of infrastructure for that. Hell, I bike to work. There are tons of smart people too. Wicked smart. Everybody's smart, from the professors to the garbage men, to the cabbies and waiters. My cats are smart. And we get amazing healthcare. Even before Romneycare (aka Obamacare) came to our state many years ago, the uninsured could be treated, virtually for free, at Boston City Hospital. I broke my elbow and required surgery when I had no insurance. The whole thing cost me $50. Not only that, but I have three doctors who are worldwide leaders in their areas of expertise. That's freaking awesome!!! And low-rent? Where the **** does that come from? The housing market is stupid here now. We bought a house 14 years ago. It's value has nearly tripled since then. We couldn't afford it anymore! I'm not sure where you get the white trash thing from either. It's not like you think it is here. Trust me!

Anyway, I'm sick of the Pats too.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2017 at 8:25 PM, TryTheBeal! said:

Belichick is a cheater.

What say you?

Love the hate, keeps us warm during the winter months. Keep up the good work.

Edited by Pape

It truly boggles your mind that one city could have so much sports success in a 17 year period.  I think it's unprecedented.  I was looking back through the years and I couldn't find anything where the 4 major sports teams have won a title within a 10 year period .  Of course, the Patriots are carry the flag for most of that time, but it truly is an amazing run.  If I were a Boston fan, I'd enjoy it while I could, because as good as the teams have been, it might preclude a HUGE drop-off with the bottom falling out all at once.

2 hours ago, pjfootballer said:

It truly boggles your mind that one city could have so much sports success in a 17 year period.  I think it's unprecedented.  I was looking back through the years and I couldn't find anything where the 4 major sports teams have won a title within a 10 year period .  Of course, the Patriots are carry the flag for most of that time, but it truly is an amazing run.  If I were a Boston fan, I'd enjoy it while I could, because as good as the teams have been, it might preclude a HUGE drop-off with the bottom falling out all at once.

Closest thing I could think of is Philadelphia in the mid-1970s through the early 1980s. Phillies were consistently in contention for the pennant (finally won a World Series in 1980), Flyers were at their "Broad Street Bullies" zenith, 76ers were flying high with Dr. J and the Eagles got their heads on straight with Vermeil at the helm (though they got a whooping in that Super Bowl).

But Boston still has them beat, especially since the Eagles couldn't win a Super Bowl during those years. 

• Like 1

Along these lines...

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-new-england-patriots-1800674923

Here’s a fella who will face any NFL defense but not any question asking him about his friends. Take away Ballghazi and everything about Tom Brady is still shady as all ****. He eats vegan dog food. He squirts salt packets into his water and claims it’s a miracle drug. He’s spent an inordinate amount of time trying to disguise his own history of concussions and claiming that he has miraculously avoided them thanks to stretching a lot and eschewing all seeded berries. He sticks a MAGA hat in his locker and then acts offended when anyone dares to ask if he supports Trump, then skips out on the White Housevisit. His personal training guru is a con man. He workshops TV shows with Jim Gray. He uses money from one charity to pay another charity. He defies the normal limits of aging for pro athletes and NO ONE in the media arches an eyebrow at it because they’re all DESPERATE to be the first reporter to get decent copy out of him.

Figured you'd like this, @TryTheBeal!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...