Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Hate The Patriots.

TradeTheBeal!

3 hours ago, DWinzit said:

Pats didn't draft a QB.

Any chance the bring in Cam?

I could see them signing either him, dalton (via trade, unless cinci cuts him) or Winston. 

Or just stick with stidham and let him develop and see how much he’s learned from Brady 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

8 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I could see them signing either him, dalton (via trade, unless cinci cuts him) or Winston. 

Or just stick with stidham and let him develop and see how much he’s learned from Brady 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Sounds like Winston is heading to the Saints and Dalton is staying in Cinci probably.

I like Stidham but do they like him that much?

Can't you just see BB resurrecting Cams career? Who would AFCE teams hate that....me too

On 4/25/2020 at 6:08 PM, DWinzit said:

Pats didn't draft a QB.

Any chance the bring in Cam?

They won't bring Cam in. Too much of a prima donna for Bill. Bill rides his players hard. Cam doesn't seem cut out for that. They'll let Stidham play. They wouldn't have let Tom walk had they not liked him. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

They won't bring Cam in. Too much of a prima donna for Bill. Bill rides his players hard. Cam doesn't seem cut out for that. They'll let Stidham play. They wouldn't have let Tom walk had they not liked him. 

The pats have been lowballing Brady financially for a few years now. I think they've been prepared to let him walk for a little while. I feel like them letting him walk is probably more Belichecks ego thinking his system can win with anyone rather than them having a ton of confidence in a raw 2nd year guy.

• 2 months later...
On 4/28/2020 at 12:38 PM, Busch1724 said:

Well, they signed prima Donna.

9 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Well, they signed prima Donna.

AB rejected the equilibrium dose, I can't imagine anything really stopping Can outside injuries up there.

BB is the King of NFL Adapt or Die, I didn't think hed have enough time to win a ring without Brady. It seems he's taking the route we all should've expected is take the best former QB available and try to resurrect their career.

If this doesn't work, what makes anyone think ARod isn't going their once GB chts rope on him?  The new Patriots way, Broncos approach with someone that knows what they are doing.

7 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

AB rejected the equilibrium dose, I can't imagine anything really stopping Can outside injuries up there.

BB is the King of NFL Adapt or Die, I didn't think hed have enough time to win a ring without Brady. It seems he's taking the route we all should've expected is take the best former QB available and try to resurrect their career.

If this doesn't work, what makes anyone think ARod isn't going their once GB chts rope on him?  The new Patriots way, Broncos approach with someone that knows what they are doing.

If Haskins is a bust this year; whose to say the Skins don’t trade for ARod.

On 6/29/2020 at 3:31 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

Seems like an odd pairing, Cam and his expressive demeanor and "The Patriot Way," where they teach you not to smile, like ever.

It is an odd pairing.

As good as Newton has been in the past, he has definitely shown some maturity issues at times. Almost like a big kid.

That seems to fly in the face of the gruff, hard-nosed Belichick.

Maybe they are more in desperate need for a QB than they have been letting on.

49 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

It is an odd pairing.

As good as Newton has been in the past, he has definitely shown some maturity issues at times. Almost like a big kid.

The guy had Randy Moss for a couple of years.  He even briefly had A.B.

Bill is known to take risky players, even if things don’t eventually work out.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

The guy had Randy Moss for a couple of years.  He even briefly had A.B.

Bill is known to take risky players, even if things don’t eventually work out.

Yes, but like you said, those pairings didn't really last long.

Belichick will take fliers on players who may have issues, but it usually doesn't work out.

3 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

It’s a one year deal. If it works, Cam will get a long term deal.

If BB can't save Cam's career, no one can.  Cam knows this, BB holds all the cards here, and Cam knows that, too.

As much as I hate the Patriots, I'm rooting for Cam now.  In a lot of ways, maybe I am tied of the Pats winning all the time.  I wouldn't expect that without Tom Brady, they'll become mortal like the rest of us, just more fundamentally sound then the rest of us.

If Pats are smart, they don't ask Cam to be Brady, and they are smart so they won't. They'll try to make Cam the best Cam he can be.  And if he can't, its a one year deal. They still don't have really any weapons on offense, so blaming Cam on that isn't going to work, but see it coming a mile away.

On 6/30/2020 at 11:26 PM, SkinsGuy said:

It is an odd pairing.

Like the saying goes, you can't push rope. Maybe Bellichick can get stuff out of him that even Cam didn't know he had. The very least, he'll be motivated.

• 2 months later...