Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Comprehensive NFL Draft Thread

Going Commando

I mean can't be mad at this point. I knew Barkley was a pipe dream and we get a talented DL. We get a great RB who was projected in the first but character issues caused him to drop. On ESPN they were saying he is like Cook how he was supposed to go early but dropped and ended up being  a steal. We get a third round pick sooooo let's go

3 minutes ago, Burgold said:

C'mon. Talentwise, you can easily make the argument he was the second best draft in the pick after Barkley. The question is why the drop. If it's minor... then we got a hell of a steal.

Talent wise no question. But the drop off isn't that considerable in the RB class IMHO over other groups. Aside from whatever has caused the drop. 

And without the line, we're still struggling to run the ball. 

Just my opinion. 

SCOTT IS ON THE PODIUM!

Hail. 

so RB depth chart.  Thompson and Guise(unless something bad happens) are the locks

Otherwise....  Kelley and Perine were starters.  Bibbs and Marshall add a backup with some of Thompsons skill.  But at most we're keeping four.  So who goes?

2 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

For me, it was tough watching John Kelly and continually comparing him, on equal footing in many categories and many ways to Guice. 

Kelly is slow though.  I like the way he runs.  I like how he blew up Ronnie Harrison in the hole.  But he takes a month to get to the edge and he isn't going to run away from anyone.  A healthy Guice has a far better top gear.

Josey Jewell is slow too.  Didn't want to say anything before, but I wouldn't pick him before the fifth round.

I just can't believe we got Guice.....seems like a dream and what a roller coaster ride it has been in this second round.  I thought we were going to get burned after that trade.  This could end up being a great draft.  Who's next?

5 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

Maybe the Eagles portrayed  a a***h*** arrogant   state of mind to Guice, speculation on my part. Guice is from LSU,from the south and here he is dealing with a

"Philly State of Mind". Speculation on my part. Hail

13 minutes ago, carex said:

so RB depth chart.  Thompson and Guise(unless something bad happens) are the locks

Otherwise....  Kelley and Perine were starters.  Bibbs and Marshall add a backup with some of Thompsons skill.  But at most we're keeping four.  So who goes?

Do any of them have any value they can trade now for a late pick maybe Tampa? To me Marshall is a lock and then depends on Perine Kelley camp battle

Archived