Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Comprehensive NFL Draft Thread

Going Commando

16 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Trade favored us on the new point chart. 530 to 494.5.

I know the point chart says whatever..but point system or not,at some point common sense should kick in at some point..we got the third back but also had to kick an extra pick off our pile to get it done..I’m watching teams steam roll each other for weeks in trades-just would like for us to out the better on some deals sometimes!!!!!

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

So if we kept our original 2nd round pick, does anyone think we would have taken Connor Williams ?

Who knows with Allen pulling the trigger..be lucky we traded,might of just saved us from taking the best kicker available!!

7 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Damn I might get my double dip guess in Bama boys right at this rate, Harrison anyone....

I want to give Nicholson a shot to be what his potential was in college but I wouldn't be mad

After Landry went, funny isn't it how everyone had stories about the dude, but Vrable wanted him. After Landry, Turay was the next twitchy and bendy Edge on ,y shortlist. Didn't last long. 

Shame. 

I could easily offer up a NEED based option, but if I'm true to my method, I've got M. Gallup and Nathan Shepherd as worthy 2nd round grade selections. 

10 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

So if we kept our original 2nd round pick, does anyone think we would have taken Connor Williams ?

Can never tell - I'm still hoping for Guice but worry 1 we won't take him or two Colts trade ahead of us and take him. 

Archived