Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

2 hours ago, Simmsy said:

Point of the matter is, you're not going to reach rural GOP voters because they only care about themselves. 

I was only commenting on what's relevant. 

The 2016 election should be good evidence that your point of matter is a terrible strategy for 2020. Surrendering the rural vote pretty much cost Clinton the election. Its not about targeting rural GOP voters, its about losing rural Democrat voters. (Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania, etc) You lose other things as well; like the labor vote, which should be heavily favored Dem but Trump won huge gains on. 

Democratic party needs to make gains to win 2020 particularly in the working class. The minority vote is not going to come out for this presidential field. And atm, Trump is the one with the biggest gains in the youth vote. 

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

I find it funny that the left's disdain for hateful and ignorant republicans actually makes them the ignorant and hateful ones. Sorry, not buying it. What are we supposed to do, cheer on their bigotry or just ignore it?

I'm just calling you and Warhead hateful and ignorant (Can you tell the difference from what you did???).  Did you or did you not state that Boomers need to die? (BTW Ladyskinsfan that includes you).  Did you not claim that all rural people had no culture?  

Funny, because I am a super liberal Boomer. Most of my friends are super liberal Boomers, or just super liberal. 

For the record, I don't advocate putting anyone in camps. Didn't we learn that that's anathema for what happened to Japanese citizens during WWII, the Big One?

If you Republicans can't see what's happened to your party since Nixon, the Tea Party, and Trump and his minions regarding using race as a divider in our country, then there's no help for you. 

I hope your party loses the 2020 elections so badly as to shut the party down for good. Like I wrote, if you don't disavow this racist bent, you are condoning racism in our country. You are to be despised.

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Remember when the Tea Party primaried all the RINOs out of the GOP because they had the audacity to work with Dems on Immigration reform?

Remember when the Dem's turned on the Blue Dogs?

3 minutes ago, twa said:

Remember when the Dem's turned on the Blue Dogs?

We turned on those third way assholes for good reasons. They stood with the NRA, for mass incarceration, opposed abortion rights, and rights for homosexuals. **** your precious Blue Dog Democrats.

They're part of the reason we're in this mess today. Bunch of Republican enablers. Of course you and people of your ilk miss them. I do not.

The Blue Dog Coalition is often involved in searching for a compromise between liberal and conservative positions. While the coalition is fiscally conservative, its ideology has changed over the years. In the early years of the caucus, its members "courted National Rifle Association endorsements [and] opposed legalized abortion and gay rights".[22] As of 2014, there is no mention of social issues in the official Blue Dog materials

Bless their hearts, all 27 strong...they’re growing up a bit these days.  I even voted for one recently even though it was well-known that she was an Al-Qaeda mole during her CIA days.

4 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Funny, because I am a super liberal Boomer. Most of my friends are super liberal Boomers, or just super liberal. 

So what has that to do with Simmsy's statement? He still wants you dead. Or are you saying what you think  he really meant was non liberal boomers? And that would be OK with you?

I've mentioned Bullock here before because I think he could win in the general.

Problem is, white guy from Montana isn't likely to win a primary.

I like him though. Have been following him on twitter for over a year. Think he's smart and common sense. Blue Governor in a Red State who is popular.

4 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

I've mentioned Bullock here before because I think he could win in the general.

Problem is, white guy from Montana isn't likely to win a primary.

I like him though. Have been following him on twitter for over a year. Think he's smart and common sense. Blue Governor in a Red State who is popular.

Common sense in today's parties? Not a snow ball's chance in hell.

8 hours ago, nonniey said:

So what has that to do with Simmsy's statement? He still wants you dead. Or are you saying what you think  he really meant was non liberal boomers? And that would be OK with you?

Never said kill them, wait for them to die.  Lady is cool with me. Quit grandstanding, unless you're running for office. 

26 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Never said kill them, wait for them to die.  Lady is cool with me. Quit grandstanding, unless you're running for office. 

Actually you said they need to die.  You never said kill them but also didn't say wait for them to die.  

10 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Actually you said they need to die.  You never said kill them but also didn't say wait for them to die.  

Didn't think agecide was implied, guess I should have stated not putting millions of Americans on death row?

5 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Why not, the more the merrier.  I even added Marianne Williamson to the list, though she's been running since January. Looks like she's about to reach the number of individial donations requirements to make the debates.     Deblasio should be getting in shortly.

Nothing has changed my mind that Trump wins reelection unless the economy is bad at election time.  Trump could well be doing that, with his trade war.  I think whoever the Democratic nominee is, even Biden; will not have the full support of all the Democratic voters.  

The nominee:

1.  Will not motivate certain voters to even come out and vote.  The voters will just stay home.

2. Since the nominee isn't their preferred candidate, they will stay home or vote third party.

3. The nominee, while pulling in some voters; scares away other types of voters.

4. The nominee is just to left to win in a general election

Etc...

Some here definitely have their preferred candidate. We see it every election cycle.   We'll see who makes to the finish line. In a normal election, this would be a great field but we have an abnormal president that needs to be defeated.  The choices won't be normal.  Even though the field is over growing; June and July's debates should whittle down the field to the real contenders.

43 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Didn't think agecide was implied, guess I should have stated not putting millions of Americans on death row?

FTR I didn't think you were implying agecide.  I took it as you were gleefully awaiting the death of a generation.  That's not as bad as wanting agecide but it still makes you a ****ty person.

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

I see what you did here

Maybe but I'm not totally sure you did. He was talking about a Democrat running for President using common sense and having no chance in primaries because of that.   I decided to include the Republicans with common sense having no chance. I think maybe you thought I was adding Dems to the conversation (if not I analyzed your response incorrectly).

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

I didn't say you wanted to kill them I reported (accurately) that you wanted them dead.

10 hours ago, nonniey said:

I don't want anyone dead. I wasn't replying to anyone but you. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Archived