Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

yeah, i commented on that retweet in the trump cab/admin thread (cuz i focused on azar answering a question about it) ...love the line of golf carts used by the trumpsters...fitting...looked to me, if you hear the whole exchange, like the old white dude was "trolling back" for being called racists as the trumpsters would have it in their mind 

in 3D i have long said (way before the word troll was a thing) that is you want to "pretend" you're some sort of whatever, or "pretend" that you think some sort of whatever, just to "get my goat", i may (most likely will)  treat you as if you were actually what you said you were or that you do think/did whatever you were "fooling" about

12 hours ago, China said:

The Lincoln Project needs to get these videos on national TV, not just the internet.  Many Trump supporters still get their news via the WV state flower (aka the satellite dish)

They don't actually have a lot of money, PACwise. Politico ran an interesting article yesterday about them. Apparently their number one goal right now is literally trolling Trump. They buy ad time in the evening on Fox News in the DC market because they know that's when he'll be watching.

They're also getting a lot of viral exposure on the internet, and they may expand in the future, but right now they're pretty small, relatively speaking.

I think it's correct that Democrats can't rely on them for negative ads, at least as things are currently structured.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/27/lincoln-project-trolling-trump-sway-voters-341928

30 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

And OANN? 

I’d ridicule him daily if he switched to OAN vs simply ignoring it and making the random off-the-cuff comment with Fox News.

21 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Man this Russia bounty story is bad. At what point do our elected officials consider impeaching him again?

I really think it depends on if the public picks it up and runs with it. Right now, I feel like it’s flying on by and only paid attention to by the political types who are already fervently anti-Trump.

2 hours ago, Springfield said:

I have a coworker who only watches Fox News. I see lots of gold and silver commercials. Lots of health care commercials. You know, stuff that foolish old people would be into.

This. Even Gorka has some commercials trying to peddle snake oil.

Overall it's disgusting.

34 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Every right wing huckster sells magic pills. From Ben Shapiro to Alex Jones. The one unifying element of right wing media is that no matter the audience, they’re all low information suckers. 

A guy that sells pillows figured out how to dupe these lumps.  

When we said there was no rock bottom with Trump, I felt the context wasn't taken seriously enough because it seemed more like rhetoric we might survive when he leaves. 

There are folks that wont be so lucky, that's where this conversation in what a second term would look like needs to be now.

6 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Man this Russia bounty story is bad. At what point do our elected officials consider impeaching him again?

I was thinking about this as well, but I'm against impeachment at this point. Not because the slime ball doesn't deserve it, but I don't want the GOP to have a second chance to do the right thing this late in the game. Hell, they're all going to lose, they might throw Trump under the bus to save themselves. I'd rather have them locked in on their wrong decision and have them pay the price for "loyalty".

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

"We have the military..."

Like I said, who else can this moron alienate? Is there anyone left?

3 hours ago, Simmsy said:

I was thinking about this as well, but I'm against impeachment at this point. Not because the slime ball doesn't deserve it, but I don't want the GOP to have a second chance to do the right thing this late in the game. Hell, they're all going to lose, they might throw Trump under the bus to save themselves. I'd rather have them locked in on their wrong decision and have them pay the price for "loyalty".

Nothing but the reddest of rednecks

3 hours ago, Simmsy said:

Trump still has a 40% approval rating. So apparently there are still a lot of people left.  I have no idea how he isn't polling lower.  It boggles the mind to think that so many people still approve of the job he is doing (or not doing).

Archived