Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Well, I do know that air ionization doesn't "kill" viruses (or anything at all...that's now how pesticide devices that use ionization even work as far as my understanding). But maybe...what was it he said..."iaonizsition" does kill COVID-19?

I looked up the company they're talking about and curiously they don't say anything about killing COVID-19, just vague stuff about cleaning the air and ionization. So clearly they know perfectly well that claiming that would probably get them sued out of their pants and probably shut down. 

I wonder if the company actually sold those numbnuts on its ability to "kill" COVID-19 verbally or if they're just making it up.

4 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Well, I do know that air ionization doesn't "kill" viruses (or anything at all...that's now how pesticide devices that use ionization even work as far as my understanding). But maybe...what was it he said..."iaonizsition" does kill COVID-19?

0912096484_laughing%20emoji_5331.jpg

That was clearly pre-taped.  They tried 3 or 4 times to say the word and they never got it right.  Yet they decided yeah, we'll go with this take.

44 minutes ago, visionary said:

Who the hell would even be left now to manage Trump's campaign if he gets rid of Parscale and sidelines Jared? That article mentions bringing back Lewandowski...by all means. That guy is even dumber than Parscale is (though I do give Parscale credit for fleecing the Trumps for millions). 

There's not a single person out there who actually has the qualifications and experience to run a massive presidential campaign who would get anywhere near Trump. They all know the problem is Trump himself, and nobody wants to be a part of that train wreck. 

Val Demings was just on Anderson Cooper for a long interview.  Very impressive.  I would love to hear more from her, I'm not as familiar with her as the other VP candidates.  But she was great tonight.  Moving.  My aunt, who voted Trump, was super impressed and wants her to be VP.  She's voting Biden either way, just thought her reaction was interesting.

2 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Val Demings was just on Anderson Cooper for a long interview.  Very impressive.  I would love to hear more from her, I'm not as familiar with her as the other VP candidates.  But she was great tonight.  Moving.  My aunt, who voted Trump, was super impressed and wants her to be VP.  She's voting Biden either way, just thought her reaction was interesting.

24 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

That's what I was gonna say. "Getting the band back together".

I was thinking of throwing Bannon out there as well, but to be honest I don't think Bannon would be that interested even if Trump asked him, which I doubt. In watching his interviews and reading some of what he's written after being with Trump I got the distinct impression that Bannon considered Trump to be a complete dip**** and didn't really like him at all personally, but he knew that Trump was a dip**** who he could very easily manipulate into pushing platforms and things that he wanted and to get him into places of power he didn't have access to before. He still carries Trump's water somewhat in interviews now, but he almost does it in a sly winking half joking manner...you can sorta tell he know he's completely bull****ting and is basically enjoying it.

As far as Kellyanne, I don't think she'd be interested at all. She's always been a 100% hired gun, and I doubt she'd want the stress of the job anyway. Right now she has a cushy job where she get's paid a big salary and undoubtedly gets big money in other areas for this or that, as well as having access to tons of power. I'm honestly not even sure what she does anymore. She'll pop up and hold a brief presser or do an interview on Fox every so often to defend Trump and then disappear again. Does she even have an office anymore? 

Archived