Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

The catalyst for my shift came after a friend sent me a long paper written by Vince Greenwood, a Washington, D.C.-based psychologist. Greenwood makes a detailed clinical case that Trump is a psychopath, a term that is now used nearly interchangeably with sociopath. Psychologists continue to debate whether it’s legitimate to diagnose anyone from a distance without the benefit of a clinical interview. In Trump’s case, his life history is so well documented that a thorough assessment does seem possible. As I once did up close, we can observe every daywhich psychopathic traits Trump manifests in his behavior. The highly regarded Hare Psychopathy Checklistenumerates 20 of them. By my count Trump clearly demonstrates 16 of the traits and his overall score is far higher than the average prison inmate.

The trait that most distinguishes psychopaths is the utter absence of conscience — the capacity to lie, cheat, steal, and inflict pain to achieve their ends without a scintilla of guilt or shame, as Trump so demonstrably does. What Trump’s words and behavior make clear is that he feels no more guilt about hurting others than a lion does about killing a giraffe.

“Let’s face it,” actor and Trump supporter James Woods tweeted recently, “Donald Trump is a rough individual. He is vain, insensitive, and raw,” To which Trump blithely responded: “I think that’s a wonderful compliment. Thanks James.” Absence of conscience gives Trump the license to invent his own rules, define his own reality, declare victory in any competition, and insist on his superior expertise on subjects about which he knows almost nothing.

NEW - RNC has sent letter to Gov Cooper laying out safety conditions for going ahead with the convention

That letter doesn't lay out any safety conditions.  It talks a lot about how much money they claim they will spend, and asks the government to specify what the safety conditions will be.  

This is why there's vetting. All sorts of things come out.

Kamala Harris has similar problems as a prosecutor. Although I love the way she questions Republicans in Senate hearings.

Edited to add:  I wish that Biden hadn't tied himself to picking a woman for VP candidate. I really like Eric Swalwell and think he'd be a good VP choice.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'm shocked the Conways havent murder suicided each other yet. What a strange marriage.

Watch they divorce for some other **** after its all over

Not entirely sure what game he's running, but they playing

13 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Edited to add:  I wish that Biden hadn't tied himself to picking a woman for VP candidate. I really like Eric Swalwell and think he'd be a good VP choice.

I like Swalwell, but Democratic party cannot have a white male/white male ticket in 2020. It would be a slap in the face to its base of minorities & women

Welp, that settles that..

Not for me it doesn't.  

The one case they specifically mention, that she didn't prosecute, was "In particular, he was involved in the shooting death of a man who had stabbed other people before attacking police, . . . "  And even in that case, it's not that she chose to not prosecute.  But rather, the case was being investigated when she ran for the Senate, was sent to a grand jury after she took office in the Senate, and the GJ didn't indict.  

Hardly sounds like an obvious endorsement of unprovoked police brutality.  At least not from that brief description.  

3 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I really like Eric Swalwell and think he'd be a good VP choice.

With respect, did you hit your head tonight on something? Smoking something especially good tonight?

2 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

Watch they divorce for some other **** after its all over

Not entirely sure what game he's running, but they playing

Maybe angling for a reality show? My only other (logical)  guess is good cop/bad cop to make it seem like she's really a good person and is somehow an  innocent  bystander, providing cover for her post-Trump career (that obviously will not work).

Beyond that, I got nothing. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Maybe angling for a reality show? My only other (logical)  guess is good cop/bad cop to make it seem like she's really a good person and is somehow an  innocent  bystander, providing cover for her post-Trump career (that obviously will not work).

Beyond that, I got nothing. 

Honestly I think they're trying to set themselves up to be a new generation's Matalin and Carville, thinking that there is some kind of lucrative future in that for them.

I just don't buy anything that either of them are doing or saying right now. If I have any talent for spotting phonies (and I'm not saying I do), then that talent is piling like crazy with them.

Archived