Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

De Blasio confirmed to be blacker than Cory Booker.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Booker like "HTF you gonna hit me with having a black kid when I'm black???"

DeBlasio going to let him know his wife cooking him soul food at home while Booker eating quinoa and kale.

3 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Ok Inslee, this is your chance 

I'm not sure if that's enough to save Miami, I get that that's serious, I'm not just not sure I got from him the clarity on how to do it or possibility we can't.  I get that he cares the most, but that's about it.

I felt that, Tulsi, I respect her acknowledging she may feel differently then she did when she was younger, or at least admitting she was wrong about the way she used to feel about something.  A lot people just run around it, she owned it.

Shut up, Booker, just because the acronym is missing a letter or two doesn't mean any of the people on stage doesn't take protecting transgenders seriously.  That acronym is too long and never long enough, we need a new terminology to have that discussion.

Good that this thing is nearly over.

Other than Elizabeth, noone else really helped their candidacies.  They aren't going to break out and become contenders.  A couple helped their chances at being potential Veeps- J. Castro and Amy K. .  Everyone else needs to just drop out.   Your money is going to dry up fast.  

I think tomorrow's debate will be better than today's.

Archived