Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Sounds like you're more worried about the perception of that policy change versus the results.

I am worried about that but also I still think it should be illegal to cross the border. I understand why it happens and I sympathize with those doing it. I think if you Provide safe, reasonable and legal means for those seeking the American opportunity or asylum, it solves that issue. 

The reason they cross is because they don't have an alternative 

1 minute ago, StillUnknown said:

if I didn't know Tulsi was bat**** crazy, I would think she's doing some good tonight

could just be by comparison though

I feel the exact same way, like she's standing on stage knowing what we know and they don't, that's the look she has on her face right now.  "Ya'll have no idea."

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Anyone notice all three of the panelist have a picture chart for all the candidates in front of them?  

That just straight up personifies this nonsense, there's too many candidates, they aren't giving all of them a chance to clarify their positions on things, Fox is going to round up the answers of the people that did get to talk and weaponize it and only a handful are the candidates around going to be able to refute it.

Dude was damn near screaming at the moderators as we cut to commercial lol

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I am worried about that but also I still think it should be illegal to cross the border. I understand why it happens and I sympathize with those doing it. I think if you Provide safe, reasonable and legal means for those seeking the American opportunity or asylum, it solves that issue. 

The reason they cross is because they don't have an alternative 

I feel you, I just get their point that even if they improve all the inefficiencies in the immigration process criminalizing people trying to get in the country isn't going to stop it.  

Like, there's plenty of research to show how much of a difference decriminalizing possession of legal drugs is in certain states and other countries.  Send them back for not coming in the right way, but making them criminals automatically is doing more harm then good.

42 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

90% of this stage needs to gtfo tomorrow.

Liz can obviously stay. I want to hear more from Tim Ryan and maybe Jay Inslee. Everyone else, go home.

I recall a comment made by an announcer during an NFL preseason game 4.  Some guy had a great looking play.  Other announcer says "Yeah, but remember, three days from now, half of these guys are going to be working for UPS."  

Archived