Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

It's one thing to support Trump, but dude actually said "Today we have the cleanest air & water ever" and people clapped.  I mean......come on.    All the EPA has done under Trump is roll back environmental protections.

At this point Trump's followers are a much bigger problem than Trump himself.

4 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Biden is really struggling.  

Biden can't change his stripes. He's a 2-time failed candidate and he could well show that he's a 3-time failed candidate.

I think if Lizzie can crush her debate, it will not shock me to see her eventually slide into 1st place.

I specifically remember the ‘con’ of Obama choosing Biden was that Biden tended to say stupid and/or offensive stuff way too often. 

Im starting to think he’ll tank his own campaign and we don’t have to worry about 4 years of Biden. 

20 minutes ago, tshile said:

I specifically remember the ‘con’ of Obama choosing Biden was that Biden tended to say stupid and/or offensive stuff way too often. 

Im starting to think he’ll tank his own campaign and we don’t have to worry about 4 years of Biden. 

Well, he has 2 failed campaigns to prove your point.

I think Elizabeth Warren is the one to watch.  The whole Indian heritage thing is her Achilles heel and Trump will pound her with it.  Plenty of men, who will never vote for a woman and even some women won't for a women.   If she can somehow overcome that, she can give Trump a good fight.

IF I were to pick who the nominee will be right now, I'll say it's her.

16 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Well, he has 2 failed campaigns to prove your point.

I think Elizabeth Warren is the one to watch.  The whole Indian heritage thing is her Achilles heel and Trump will pound her with it.  Plenty of men, who will never vote for a woman and even some women won't for a women.   If she can somehow overcome that, she can give Trump a good fight.

IF I were to pick who the nominee will be right now, I'll say it's her.

She has to overcome quite a few policy hurdles. 

I do not think the majority of the county is represented by the far right/Trump. I also don’t think the far left represents them. I’m hearing lots of pushback on these changes to the fundamental way we work. The free college, student load debt forgiveness, etc. 

its funny cause I hear concern and lack of understanding about Medicare for all. 

I hear angry push back at the others. And these are people that do not like trump and consider the dems the only reasonable party at the moment. 

Ive said all along my concern is that the overly progressive agenda is going to earn trump 4 more years. It’s a real concern and I feel like I’m watching it play out before my eyes. 

Its probably the only good thing Biden brings. People who aren’t progressive but hate trump can feel comfortable voting for him. 

I feel like they’ve already decided they can’t vote for warren. I may be overly pessimistic. 

The GOP has proven over the last decade that it is easier to lie and confuse the population about your opponent's policies, than have any actual policies of your own.  Healthcare being a great example. 

As far as Biden goes, it will be interesting to see how the Democratic voter base reacts to his soft passive racism vs how the right-wing applauds and cheers on Trump's blatant racism. 

☝️

The difference being that your unvaccinated genetic mistake puts the entire public in danger. Your aborted genetic mistake does not.

2 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Maybe this will be a perfect storm for Warren. If she wins, who would be a good running mate for her? 

Excited for the debates. I hope they wear name tags.

Gavin Newsom.

I kid..but not really. And I'm not a big fan of the dude. 

1.  I bet Trump is lying about how much money he’s raised.

2.  Biden should not yield to stupid social media demands that he apologize for anything.

3.  Warren, while full of great ideas, is less electable than Biden, Sanders, Butijeg, Harris and O’Rourke.  According to me.

4 minutes ago, Springfield said:

2.  Biden should not yield to stupid social media demands that he apologize for anything.

Why shouldn't he apologize if did something inappropriate?    He already sort of mostly walked it back anyway though.

8 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

At this point Trump's followers are a much bigger problem than Trump himself.

That’s always been the case. There is no such thing as a respectable trump supporter. 

5 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Maybe this will be a perfect storm for Warren. If she wins, who would be a good running mate for her? 

Excited for the debates. I hope they wear name tags.

Never trust a republican, nor a former republican. 

4 hours ago, twa said:

Kamala....book it.

We can only hope.

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Gavin Newsom.

I kid..but not really. And I'm not a big fan of the dude. 

Coke & hookers would class up the White House.

6 hours ago, visionary said:

Why shouldn't he apologize if did something inappropriate?    He already sort of mostly walked it back anyway though.

Because he tells it like it is and he sounds like me. I wouldn't apologize for it. 

(sounds like someone else) 

Archived