Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

3 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

He’s vegan so not surprising. Fox News had a brain aneurysm over this not too long ago and spent the entire day speculating how Cory Booker will take away everyones hamburgers. 

he's the force behind impossible burgers

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Veggies? Veggies are you comfort food booker? That **** is disqualifying. Fake as hell lol

He has to be lying, meanwhile de Balsio all about that pulled pork.  Obama tried not to be the first black president, Booker doesn't know how to be one.

4 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Lmao I’d wake up at night in cold sweats screaming for news and tweets and updates 

Vis needs to close up shop and charge us a monthly subscription. I'd probably give in and pay that **** before the shock wore off

3 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I hate myself for allowing republicans to still surprise me with how confidently they can spew ridiculous bull**** like this

there has to be a certain level of comfort knowing your base will be gullible enough to believe whatever dumbass **** you say

59 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not.  I've got my own thoughts on each position but apparently they can't be discussed here.

I wasn't being sarcastic.  It seemed like you were just being honest and some people's reaction was unusually hostile.

Anyway, going to try to catch up a bit on the debate discussion now (before getting back to Critical Role after their break.)

Still have the debate itself recorded for later.  

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

Ok ok so which 3-4 are for real and when is it down to just them?

Warren

Harris

Castro

Everyone Else

I feel like you are asking a trick question because of how many will refuse to let go until Iowa, when for many of them its over them tonight.

I really didn't like what I saw from Sanders tonight, Harris wants some of same things without seeming like she wants to turn the world upside down to do it.

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I feel like you are asking a trick question because of how many will refuse to let go until Iowa, when for many of them its over them tonight.

Hah thing is I’m not watching these debates, just catching the recaps on some npr podcasts which get up in the 30-40 minute range. I’m curious but uninterested in 20 debating and 4 more on the fringe 

when it gets down to 3-4 I’ll watch every minute and read all the articles. Just wondering when that’ll be... cause I’m curious

10 minutes ago, tshile said:

Ok ok so which 3-4 are for real and when is it down to just them?

#1- Warren

#2- Sanders-  He has loyal base of support, that will be with him.

#3- Harris

#4- Buttigieg

Probably not until after February primaries/caucuses.

I figure the current number of 25 will be down to fewer than 10 after X-mas.

Just now, tshile said:

Hah thing is I’m not watching these debates, just catching the recaps on some npr podcasts which get up in the 30-40 minute range. I’m curious but uninterested in 20 debating and 4 more on the fringe 

when it gets down to 3-4 I’ll watch every minute and read all the articles. Just wondering when that’ll be... cause I’m curious

When you say stuff like this you make me wonder if you're serious about voting for any of them.  I'd rather read a full transcript to make sure I don't miss any of their reasons or times caught in their own BS then cliffnotes.  I'm glad I caught the point of hospitals being closed in the last debate and pissed no one touched it tonight, its getting totally brushed over right now.  If they want support for MFA, we need as many details for how it won't backfire as we can get, at least I want that.

4 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Even if the campaigns keep going, they need to cut down the next debate to just 6-8 people.

At least down to 10.  They absolutely cannot go out their with splitting 20 again, everyone needs a chance to talk, make it longer if you have to.

Archived