Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

On 4/30/2019 at 5:40 AM, Rogue Jedi said:

It disturbs me that Biden is leading the polls.

Have we learned nothing from 2016? Another establishment candidate... more fodder for the right wing opposition. More division.

It pains me how great candidates like Andrew Yang are getting overlooked. This dude has actual policies laid out, a plan, and doesn't run on negative shots at Trump. I've seen more and more on the right, including Trump supporters, throw their hat in for Yang. This is the guy we should be getting behind. The guy that stops the vicious cycle of the pendulum swinging from extreme-left to extreme-right. And he's doing it with progressive policies that appeal to everyone. UBI, Medicare, Climate change.

Yang is the only candidate that actually has a vision past 2020. He sees the writing on the wall of the technological boom, and the consequences, and is the only Dem equipped to handle it based on his work with Venture for America, and a degree in economics from Brown University.

Anyone not familiar with Andrew Yang, go on YouTube and look up his interviews with Joe Rogan, The Breakfast Club, and Ben Shapiro.

FOR ****'S SAKE HE MADE BEN SHAPIRO, THE BASTION OF MODERN  MILLENNIAL CONSERVATISM, AGREE WITH HIM!!! Look up his interview on Fox News, Fox News Business, and the comment section is raving about him. FOX VOTERS!!!!!!

Anyone familiar with YouTube knows how much of a cesspool the comment section can be in any political video. Yang is the only candidate i've seen where both the left and right actually love his approach and policies. This guy can beat Trump by winning over his voters. He could potentially mop the electoral map.

Honestly, I'm getting the same feeling about Yang that haven't felt about a  candidate since Obama in '07. He's that type of revolutionary. Obama was the guy for the time in 2008, Yang is the guy for 2020 and beyond.

Please, give this guy a shot. The MSM is ignoring him, because he's the only dude who makes sense and isn't spitting the words Trump out of his mouth every 2 minutes. He needs more exposure, and his ideas will start getting popular. If we run Biden, I don't see this country improving socially or economically, whether he wins or not.

#YangGang2020

It's only natural the former Veep has the lead, at the moment. He is the most well known candidate out there.   After Trump, I doubt Americans make another businessman novice president again.

20 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

It's only natural the former Veep has the lead, at the moment. He is the most well known candidate out there.   After Trump, I doubt Americans make another businessman novice president again.

This is why I wish Biden would have ran in 2016. It would have felt more organic and the natural thing to do.  Biden sitting out 2016 and then jumping into 2020, but only after it seems like he was begged to has a taste of desperation to it.   The way his entrance into the field is being covered by the media it's created a narrative of Biden or bust.  The first debate hasn't even taken place yet and it already seems like all the hope is being put on this guy. 

Much like Trump, I am not even convinced Biden actually wants to be President. 

30 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

This is why I wish Biden would have ran in 2016. It would have felt more organic and the natural thing to do.  Biden sitting out 2016 and then jumping into 2020, but only after it seems like he was begged to has a taste of desperation to it.   The way his entrance into the field is being covered by the media it's created a narrative of Biden or bust.  The first debate hasn't even taken place yet and it already seems like all the hope is being put on this guy. 

Much like Trump, I am not even convinced Biden actually wants to be President. 

Biden can be pres for 2 years, then resign so his veep can still run for 2 full terms.

35 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Biden can be pres for 2 years, then resign so his veep can still run for 2 full terms.

If that's the case Biden shouldn't be running. No clue why anyone supports him. He'll most likely win the nomination since the establishment clearly is pushing him. It's basically Hillary 2.0.

Hogan ain't running. These blue state Republican governors only win cause enough white Dems like playing the independent card. "I've voted for both Republicans and Democrats." The Republican base wants someone more Trump like but have to settle for someone that Dems might actually vote for.

2 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Who and who?

I think she was a state department spokesman a few years back under Obama and Kerry.  I remember some of the briefings she gave.  Hmm apparently she also worked for Obama’s 2012 campaign on foreign policy.  Didn’t realize she was on Fox now.

22 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I don't hate Biden but he just doesn't excite me at all. I do agree he's basically Hillary 2.0.

He is basically from the same mold.  This might be the final election the Dems can get away with running a nominee like that, and it mostly has to do with people collectively wanting to get rid of Trump.

Archived