Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

20 hours ago, Hersh said:

I definitely meant to say will NOT be a white person.

I do think it's possible to go with one of either the New Mexico Governor or Nevada Senator and release the Supreme Court list that fulfills his promise of appointing a black woman first opportunity. 

Why would she add more than anyone else? (serious question)

I think it's a good thing for a wise Latina to be on the bench. I think an AA female would expound the view of liberty...and probably in harsher detail than the public is ready for.

I think Val gets the job done as VP, here and abroad. 

Your plan to fight the COVID-19 spike, help out the unemployed, and reclaim the political middle is to say "It's too hard!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!1!" and plant a ****ing garden?

I mean, Joe Biden would like to win most of the Mountain West states, but putting Montana on the bubble is a bit much.

Now, political fights lead at times to physical fights, prompting some septuagenarians to pack pepper spray and stun guns into the golf carts residents use to dart around the 35-square mile community, according to some locals.

It's rough out here in the streets.

39 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

I was laughing so hard, I leaned too far forward & almost smacked the coffee table...almost up there with the broken nose I gave myself on Memorial Day falling down the stairs...

I don't do well with holidays alone, obviously. 

46 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Now, political fights lead at times to physical fights, prompting some septuagenarians to pack pepper spray and stun guns into the golf carts residents use to dart around the 35-square mile community, according to some locals.

3 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I was laughing so hard, I leaned too far forward & almost smacked the coffee table...almost up there with the broken nose I gave myself on Memorial Day falling down the stairs...

I don't do well with holidays alone, obviously. 

There's 4 months until he election, so:

tenor.gif?itemid=15770815

4 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I think it's a good thing for a wise Latina to be on the bench. I think an AA female would expound the view of liberty...and probably in harsher detail than the public is ready for.

I think Val gets the job done as VP, here and abroad. 

Biden already committed himself to appointing an AA female to the bench. 

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

I know that. Sorry that I added my opinion. 

Or does that bother you with us girls? Because absolutely nothing you quoted warranted the response you gave. 

17 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Or does that bother you with us girls? Because absolutely nothing you quoted warranted the response you gave. 

you want me to have my people punch him out?

seems like the outlaw biker type to me---i'd do it myself but i'm cutting back...got a neck thing lately

23 minutes ago, Hersh said:

why don't you just save your mansplaining meth-slinging opinions for your criminal pals? 

eyes on you bud

eyes.jpg

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

You meaning responding with what Joe Biden said in the event someone didn't know is now a bad thing? Good gracious.

4 minutes ago, Hersh said:

You meaning responding with what Joe Biden said in the event someone didn't know is now a bad thing? Good gracious.

I'm sorry, context is everything and I might have misinterpreted how you meant it to come across...again, my apologies. 

10 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I'm sorry, context is everything and I might have misinterpreted how you meant it to come across...again, my apologies. 

All good. I value your opinion. Plus, I don't believe in mansplaining unless some girl is like "boy bands were better than 80s rock/hair bands." Then...

its on like donkey kong..gif

29 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

so they got to you

there's nothing i can do now

you're radioactive

Archived