Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

3 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Ohio, PA, Minn.... Rust belt. For all the talk of Georgia and Texas. Don't take money or resources to go for longshots. Need to focus and act like they are down, not up. 

I want to see more polling before I'm convinced Ohio is really in play. That state has gone so hard to the right in recent years that I need more than a snapshot or two to make me think it should be a major target. 

Texas and Georgia have been moving leftward and figure to be major opportunities for Democrats in future years, if not as much this year. So the Biden campaign kind of owes it to the party to make at least some legit effort there. Just to help continue the movement there. Plus, it could help out the senate race in Ga. 

But no, neither of them should be states that take a major investment. I've been playing with what I consider a "triage" list of states, and I'd say Georgia, Texas and Ohio would probably battle for 10th on that list at the moment, and pending further data. 

3 hours ago, KAOSkins said:

How funny would it be if Trump sees the polls closer to the election and decides to just sit it out.  Put up his hands and walk away.  He doesn't care one wit for the racists and other people depending on him to win.  He gets to claim he could have done it had he stayed in, of course, and gets to avoid the humiliation of a defeat so clear that claims of cheating are silenced.  Could happen...

The GOP gets wiped out nationwide. Four years of populism leave them with only a shrunken, fanatical base who will be demoralized by his abdication. The center and the center-right aren't coming back this year as 2020 has confirmed their "He will destroy America" warnings and are now in Revenge Mode. That's not a good electoral recipe.

6 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I want more clips of what he actually thinks of his base, I believe he thinks their idiots easy to manipulate.  I don't know what it will take to get his base to finally see that.

Found that recording for you.

Don’t put an ounce of Faith into polling!!!!!!!!!  It’s too far away, keep grinding and working to get this guy out of office and enroll more people to vote. Put your blinders on. Polling cannot be trusted. Trump taught me that in 2016. Let’s not learn that lesson again. 

9 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Ohio, PA, Minn.... Rust belt. For all the talk of Georgia and Texas. Don't take money or resources to go for longshots. Need to focus and act like they are down, not up. 

Only way Biden flips Texas in 2020 is if he is winning in a landslide.  Still, it doesn't hurt to have a presence in Texas.  Force Trump to spend a little time there and also, it may help down the ballot if the Trump's margin of victory is smaller.  Maybe a Dem wins an office that they wouldn't have otherwise.

As for Georgia, if it was a honest election in that state; Biden could win it but we know voter suppression will prevent that.  Still, Biden should contest this state because it may give him a Dem Senate seat; which he will need.

These are the states most likely to be hotly contested by both sides:

Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, New Hampshire, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and Nevada.   Ohio might be contested also but I think that's safely in Trump's column; unless there's a landslide.

It doesn't mean one the candidates will necessarily win the states I mention but that's where the election will be fought.  Biden has more paths to 270 than Trump does.

Why the electoral map is even better for Joe Biden than it looks 

>>>

CNN's initial breakdown of the 2020 electoral map makes Joe Biden a slight front-runner for the White House, giving the former vice president 232 electoral votes to 205 for President Donald Trump. Another 101 electoral votes are up for grabs at the moment between the two candidates.

Which is right! Biden does have a narrow-ish edge in the Electoral College.
But the current electoral breakdown also don't capture the whole picture -- which is that Biden simply has many more plausible paths to the magic number of 270 electoral votes than Trump.....<<<

58 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Don’t put an ounce of Faith into polling!!!!!!!!!  It’s too far away, keep grinding and working to get this guy out of office and enroll more people to vote. Put your blinders on. Polling cannot be trusted. Trump taught me that in 2016. Let’s not learn that lesson again. 

tenor.gif

11 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

White House Occupant's struggle to put a glass to his lips looks like the signs of Parkinson's disease. That was his right hand/arm that couldn't lift that glass. 

My take on it as well.

But if it's true you'll have to wonder about the transparency of the WH medical service, because he's supposedly healthy.

13 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

My take on it as well.

But if it's true you'll have to wonder about the transparency of the WH medical service, because he's supposedly healthy.

Definitely not obese.  Perfect shape.  People are saying he's the most fit president ever.

Come on Don, don’t be so modest. You didn’t run, you flew like a jet fighter! You dominated the skies brother! Some people are saying it was the greatest descension in the history of ambulation!!! 

I believe I’m now qualified to run a state department.

4 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

My take on it as well.

No matter who it is, the WH medical service will never release to the public an unhealthy diagnosis of a POTUS. That’s a national security breach of the worst kind.

The thing about Trump being unable to drink like a normal human adult isn't new, either:

Which brings up- what the hell is going on with him physically? This may seem like CT stuff, but since Trump himself has no problem dragging assault victims or dead people's families through the mud with nothing more than "some people say..", I don't see any reason we can't speculate on what his deal is. 

So, how about this way of standing?

Yeah, look like someone we know?

EDuEmp_XsAA5A1Q?format=jpg&name=medium

EDuEmqXXsAAiNOw?format=jpg&name=medium

More obvious questions come up if you just heard how he talked 20 or 30 years ago and how he talks now. He was always an intelligence-deficient, narcissistic blowhard of the highest order, but in the past he seemed like someone who could at least hold down hold a conversation and construct complete sentences. Here's a Trump interview answer from 1988:

Well, I think it’s going to be very interesting. I think that probably George Bush has an advantage, in terms of the election. I think that probably people would say he’s got, like, that little edge in terms of the incumbency, etcetera, etcetera. But I think Jesse Jackson has done himself very proud. I think Michael Dukakis has done a hell of a job. And George Bush has done a hell of a job. They all went in there sort of as semi-underdogs—including George Bush—and they’ve all come out. I think people that are around all three of those candidates can be very proud of the jobs they’ve done.

Still the idiot we all know, but at least someone who seems to possess the ability to reason and speak. And then this from last year (speaking about windmills):

They’re made in China and Germany mostly, but they’re manufactured tremendous if you’re into this, tremendous fumes. Gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything.

Does that sound like someone who owns a sufficient amount of marbles? And that's hardly cherry-picked. There are a million examples of him speaking like this. Here's one from a couple of months ago:

We want to terminate Obamacare because it's bad. Look, we're running it really well, but we know it's defective. It's very defective. We got rid of the worst part. And that was a very important thing. You know getting rid of the individual mandate was a very important thing. But we want to get something -- if we can get the House, you'll have the best health care and health insurance anywhere on the planet. But we have to get the House back. Now, that means we have to hold the Senate. We have to get the House. We have to, obviously, keep the White House. But, what we're doing is managing it really well. Now, it's a case; it's called Texas vs. -- you understand -- it's Texas who is suing. They want to terminate it. But everybody there is also saying, and everybody -- we have our great senator from Pennsylvania. Thank you very much, Pat, for being here. And Pat Toomey. And -- but, very important -- and our -- by the way, our great congressmen, I have to say, they were warriors. Right? Real warriors, in terms of the fake impeachment. I will tell you that. But, so Texas is trying -- and it's Texas and many states -- they're trying to terminate, but they want to put something that's much better. They're terminating it to put much better. And they've all pledged that pre-existing conditions, 100 percent taken care of.

Rambling nonsense. 

Here's someone comparing his speech when he was running vs yesterday:

And then, what about the constant slurring speech?

So, just what is going on with our dear President? Well, no one knows, of course. However, since we're perfectly free to talk about what "some people say", then there is a theory that I hear a lot, and from medical professionals, no less.

As referenced above, Frontotemporal degeneration would be an obvious explanation. A form of dementia. You can find plenty of references to the possibility of dementia from anonymous sources who've been around him. Here are the ten leading signs of Frontotemporal Dementia:

Poor judgment

Loss of empathy

Socially inappropriate behavior

Lack of inhibition

Repetitive compulsive behavior

Inability to concentrate or plan

Frequent, abrupt mood changes

Speech difficulties

Problems with balance or movement

Memory loss

Hmm.

And, how might you address such a condition if you wanted to make the world think someone thus compromised was still capable of running the country? How about Adderall? There have also been rumors of him heavily using the drug. It's intended to help people focus, which is obviously where it would make sense for Trump to need it. And what could be the effects of Adderall? Well, mania, paranoia, speech difficulties, tics and seizures (the types that would make it hard to hold a water bottle, for example). Usage could easily lead to a medical emergency that would require one to make an unscheduled and unexplained trip to Walter Reed Medical Center, just off the top of my head.

So, does Trump have Frontotemporal Dementia, or some other form of dementia? Is he taking Adderall to keep his brain functional enough to fake his way through? I certainly would never suggest such a thing. It would be reckless and irresponsible. There is no proof at all of any such thing?

But some people are saying it. 

>>>

Poor judgment

Loss of empathy

Socially inappropriate behavior

Lack of inhibition

Repetitive compulsive behavior

Inability to concentrate or plan

Frequent, abrupt mood changes

Speech difficulties

Problems with balance or movement

Memory loss<<<

Trump has a lifetime of poor judgement.  Trump has never been an empathetic person.  Trump has always engaged in socially inappropriate behavior.  Trump has never been inhibited.  

4 hours ago, No Excuses said:

No matter who it is, the WH medical service will never release to the public an unhealthy diagnosis of a POTUS. That’s a national security breach of the worst kind.

I'm not suprised, which is why I don't get the demand for health records while running for President.  I say the info should be private once elected, and either a "health enough to do it or not" release when someone is running. 

Obviously the line for "healthy enough" is wide considering we had a President in a wheelchair with Polio the current is most likely going through some form of dementia.  Do we trust the government to make the judgement call that someone isn't healthy enough to enact their duties are president?

Even if they announced Trump had Alzheimer's, are there even any mechanisms to put him out that way without his consent?  So why bother telling us?  His brain is probably going to pour out like rotten cabbage when they cut him open anyway, we knew that when he got elected in the first place.

Archived