Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

25 minutes ago, Llevron said:

If anything is worrying, is that he doesn’t have the wherewithal to understand he shouldn’t say that **** out loud. 

Yep. Or more accurately, don't phrase it that way. 

In fact, don't make it racial. "If you're having trouble deciding if whether to vote for me or Trump, you haven't been paying attention."

Biden...what a dunce.

I was really looking forward to voting Trump out this fall if only they could have just put up someone who didn't have any glaring deficiencies.  This election should be a ****ing layup.  There are Mayan ruins younger than Biden, seriously, wtf.  They gotta get someone else in there.

Obviously, I don't speak for all black people. However, as a black person, I just don't care. We're not tricked by "people saying stupid stuff equals racist", only a handful of people "get upset" and then make their presence known online. Wake me up when Biden starts pulling "Black Cards" from people who don't vote for him.

4 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Obviously, I don't speak for all black people. However, as a black person, I just don't care. We're not tricked by "people saying stupid stuff equals racist", only a handful of people "get upset" and then make their presence known online. Wake me up when Biden starts pulling "Black Cards" from people who don't vote for him.

I don't think Biden is a racist, not at all.  But I just think it shows a lack of awareness that's troubling.  

9 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Biden...what a dunce.

I was really looking forward to voting Trump out this fall if only they could have just put up someone who didn't have any glaring deficiencies.  This election should be a ****ing layup.  There are Mayan ruins younger than Biden, seriously, wtf.  They gotta get someone else in there.

Add up all the gaffes and supposed gaffes Biden has committed, throw in soiling his trousers on the debate stage, and he would STILL be a better candidate for the future of this democracy than Donald ****ing Trump.  So your "Gosh I wish there was someone better so I don't have to vote for Trump" bull**** rings hollow to my ears.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4780c6caaa1ea4319dbc

Stupid thing to say. Should be better prepared for this like "There is choice for African Americans and all people to elect someone who will represent all Americans, or somebody who is Trump First, Donors Second, and maybe Americans down around the bottom of his list"

/Fin

Just now, Dan T. said:

Add up all the gaffes and supposed gaffes Biden has committed, throw in soiling his trousers on the debate stage, and he would STILL be a better candidate for the future of this democracy than Donald ****ing Trump.  So your "Gosh I wish there was someone better so I don't have to vote for Trump" bull**** rings hollow to my ears.

I don't think I said "Well, the Dems can't find anyone better so I guess I gotta vote for Trump!"

Better get that ringing in your ears checked.

I don’t have a problem with what Biden said. In a vacuum it sounds awful. 

In the context of what reality is I understand exactly what he was trying to say and so I don’t have an issue with it. 

and I’m usually someone who gets pissy about that sort of stuff

but I’m also white so I imagine my opinion doesn’t count

14 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

This election should be a ****ing layup. 

I'm sorry but this is laughable, the election was never going to be a layup regardless of what the BS polls say and no matter how crazy Trump is.

Did we learn anything from the last election?

Just now, JSSkinz said:

I'm sorry but this is laughable, the election was never going to be a layup regardless of what the BS polls say and no matter how crazy Trump is.

Did we learn anything from the last election?

That Hillary was good enough to win the general election but lose on a technicality?  

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Dont be a victim 

im not

i thought the issue was with a white dude telling black people what it means to be black (which is a stupid thing in and of itself but whatever)

is it not?

Just now, tshile said:

im not

i thought the issue was with a white dude telling black people what it means to be black (which is a stupid thing in and of itself but whatever)

is it not?

Well maybe. I honestly hasnt considered it that way tho. I just think its a stupid thing to say regardless. Obama saying it would have been worse imo but i feel you I guess. 

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I don't think I said "Well, the Dems can't find anyone better so I guess I gotta vote for Trump!"

Better get that ringing in your ears checked.

I agree. If this changes anything, it probably has them looking harder at women of color for a VP pick. Kamala Harris, Michelle Lujan Grisham, Val Demings, Catherine Cortez-Masto. Somebody who will specifically go for women and minorities to turn out.

Just now, @SkinsGoldPants said:

I agree. If this changes anything, it probably has them looking harder at women of color for a VP pick. Kamala Harris, Michelle Lujan Grisham, Val Demings, Catherine Cortez-Masto. Somebody who will specifically go for women and minorities to turn out.

I said it in this thread earlier, I will double down on it here.  The DNC comes around and puts someone else up, they'll eventually realize that they can't have Biden and his gaffes.  

But if they let him run, he better pick a good running mate.  It's arguably the most important thing he can do.  

Archived