Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

50 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Bros are gonna Bro.

The dementia angle didn’t get traction so we’re gonna try the “touched my shoulder in 1993” angle.

Then we’ll cycle back to dementia in May.

May is reserved for Burisma. June is dementia. July is “but his emails.”

Edit:  By August he’ll be responsible for “Bengazi.”

I'm not gonna downplay what may have happened. The only part I don't get is when they say "She's been trying to tell her story since 1993." I don't think that helps her when the allegation may be 100% true. 

4 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

May is reserved for Burisma. June is dementia. July is “but his emails.”

Edit:  By August he’ll be responsible for “Bengazi.”

Does Joe even know what an email is or how to use an email?

I know many think Trump is toast, Biden is likely to win.  I don't.  It's only March and this could be all over by summer.  If it is, that would give some time for economy  to recover, before the fall election.  If the economy has rebounded enough by the election and if there's either no second wave or the 2nd wave isn't disruptive as the first wave and we are to contain it; then Trump will still be the favorite to win election.  He will be given credit, even though most of us think undeservedly, if the economy is on the rebound and the virus has been tamed by election day.  People have short term memories; so they forget about the incompetence and what Trump said.  

Now, if this wave isn't over by summer or if there's only pause and we have a 2nd wave as bad as the first; that will hurt Trump.  If the economy doesn't recover, that will hurt Trump.

Now, what will actually happen; we can only watch and see what happens.  We are still 7 months and 7 days away from the election.  There's plenty of time for things to rebound and that will help Trump, if it happens.   If it doesn't rebound, then he's probably toast.  

Missed this, but Bill Weld dropped out on the `18th; when Trump won enough delegates to get the GOP nomination.

Bill Weld ends Republican presidential campaign 

>>>

Former Massachusetts Gov. Bill Weld ended his Republican presidential campaign on Wednesday after President Donald Trump won enough delegates to win the 2020 Republican nomination.

"I have decided to suspend my candidacy for President of the United States, effective immediately," Weld said in an email to supporters....<<<

These Bernie subreddits are getting out of control.

Starting to see post after post about him raping someone and playing clips of him wanting to cap social security costs with post titles saying he wants to cut it.

Folks getting desperate because Sanders won't drop out, its getting disturbing now.

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Starting to see post after post about him raping someone and playing clips of him wanting to cap social security costs with post titles saying he wants to cut it.

Folks getting desperate because Sanders won't drop out, its getting disturbing now.

Sanders won't be the nominee.  If Joe isn't the nominee, it's because of:

1.  He fails to secure 1991. This would then go to a second round of balloting and the Dems decide to give the nomination to someone else; like say Cuomo.

This would only happen if during the remaining time before the convention; Joe behaves like his usual self and he just scares the Democrats as much as Bernie scared them. So, the Dems move on from Joe.

2.  Some health issue forces Joe out of the race.

Joe gets 1991 and this is mute; unless he has a health issue.

The hardcore Bernie Bros are irrelevant.  They will do what they will do and we know that isn't supporting Biden at all. 

**** bernie sanders for not having dropped out by now and gone to working full time to get his full weight behind supporting joe NOW as this will be a very tough hall with a pandemic and trump taking all the oxygen for months to come, and add all the election shenanigans i fully expect from the gop and their rooskie/saudi and other foreign allies...it will likely require all hands on deck and then some, sadly

20 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

They appear to be going through the 5 stages of grief and, because Bernie has clearly lost but hasn’t dropped out, they are stuck between denial and anger. Hopefully they get to depression soon.  :)

2 hours ago, Jumbo said:

**** bernie sanders for not having dropped out by now and gone to working full time to get his full weight behind supporting joe NOW as this will be a very tough hall with a pandemic and trump taking all the oxygen for months to come, and add all the election shenanigans i fully expect from the gop and their rooskie/saudi and other foreign allies...it will likely require all hands on deck and then some, sadly

As wrong as it was, I was hopeful that his staying in last time well after he had lost mathematically to Hillary was because of anger with some of the unfairness of the process.

At this point, it's clear the guy is just self-absorbed to such an extent he'll burn everything down to stroke his own ego. If it helps Trump, or people have to risk their lives to go to the polls to oppose him, he gives no indication that he cares.

1 hour ago, Bacon said:

So...we're going with the narrative that the sexual assault accusations are fake and that they'll just go away on their own? 

That's worked out so well over the years with old white men in the public eye. 

It worked for Trump.

I think people just waiting for a major outlet to corroborate, other people to come forth with their own stories, etc. I'd imagine a lot of reporters are looking into this. So, wait and see. 

2 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

It worked for Trump.

I think people just waiting for a major outlet to corroborate, other people to come forth with their own stories, etc. I'd imagine a lot of reporters are looking into this. So, wait and see. 

I think people understand that legitimate news outlets are looking into it and will publish a story if it’s credible...and won’t if it isn’t. Major outlets are talking about it, just carefully. https://www.vox.com/2020/3/27/21195935/joe-biden-sexual-assault-allegation

Archived