Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Winners:

Lizzie- She gave her candidacy a boost and she may have single handily ended Bloomberg's campaign. Whether this translates to actual votes is questionable

but she makes it to Super Tuesday.

Pete- He had another strong performance and went after Bernie & Amy.

Stayed the Same

Bernie was Bernie as usual.  Joe was Joe as usual.

Losers:

Amy- Her last debate propelled her in NH.  This debate sunk her.  I don't see her making it to Super Tuesday.  She needs to drop out after SC.

Mike- He was horrible.  Came off as your typical CEO dick. He probably ended is campaign tonight.  That surge he has is going to slip away. His 3/3 gamble will fail.  He should just spend his money on Trump attack adds and democratic turnout.

39 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Pete/Warren ticket would steamroll Trump/Empty Suit in the debates and the ballot box.

Wouldn't mind it.  But I'd think Warren/Pete would do better.  Pete's just too inexperienced for that job.  (But I sure do like what I've seen of his temperament.)  

4 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

attn everyone---ignore the dude posting on adderall....this is not a topic in this thread

I was suprised Pete brought it up in this debate, it's big enough it deserve it's own thread or debate time, less then 10 out of 190+ countries dont have an official language.

12 minutes ago, visionary said:

Real talk.  Damn near every immigrant I’ve met, and I am one, probably assumed this was already the case.  It’s kind of an old joke.   Americans seem very proud of their refusal to speak other languages, as evidenced by how they show up around the world demanding everyone speak English.  

it’s the subsequent generations of those immigrants that seem to take the National language thing as a great insult.  But they vote, as they are born and raised Americans, so It’s an entirely fair and effective political dig.  

Archived