Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Re: Disappointment if wins pool

Gabbard at 42%.  Lol.  Surprised it's not higher.

If the floor is 17%, I'm gonna eyeball the Bernie only supporters at 10-15%.  

Interesting evolution of that poll would be what percentage would not vote for the nominee if "X" won the primary.  Cause i would be disappointed with a lot of those choices, but still vote for them.

9 minutes ago, bearrock said:

Re: Disappointment if wins pool

Interesting evolution of that poll would be what percentage would not vote for the nominee if "X" won the primary.  Cause i would be disappointed with a lot of those choices, but still vote for them.

There are many that won't vote for candidate X under any circumstances for various reasons they may have.  If Sanders is the nominee don't be shocked if there is a spike in 3rd party or write in voting.

On 2/17/2020 at 7:02 PM, Mooka said:

What do you mean we? She needs to ****ing fix it. 

Liz's campaign has been absolutely horrible. Not a single voter I talk too can say a single thing Elizabeth Warren actually does/did/wants to do. 

I try to explain to people that if you pay attention to what politicians DO rather then what they SAY then who to vote for is very obvious. Liz is one of the few that's made her career in Consumer Protection and Oversight. She's one of the few out there willing to represent the average American. 

How is Mayor Pete not a progressive? 

His platform is identical to Warren/Sanders' platforms.  He has trillions in new social programs that will be paid for primarily by a wealth tax and a capital gains tax. 

I wish people would stop freaking out about the lower number of voters in the primaries. I honestly think a good people don't care because they're going to vote blue no matter what, I might even skip it this year.

yeh, bernie's gonna have to axe this press sec lmao...briahna joy gray...she continues to impress...i had missed where she also compared asking bernie to keep his earlier promise on medical records to pushing birtherism :ols:...she's run up several major hits already :nono:

when i watched her this morning i thought it was like they tried to find a real stereotype of annoying bernie fan that turns most people off

she was loud, overly assertive, and ignorant plus attitude...played very loose with facts ....**** that...that's trump world

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

I wish people would stop freaking out about the lower number of voters in the primaries. I honestly think a good people don't care because they're going to vote blue no matter what, I might even skip it this year.

If Sanders is the nominee expect many of those that would vote blue to skip it this November.

Not bad actually, but think they're missing an opportunity to take advantage of the 'Pete's a rat' insults. 

I mean they could work in 'Year of the Rat' and put out Pete as a rat shirts and stuffed animals/plushies (a little late for that now though maybe, lol).

what's funny is the day after yang withdrew i was telling people "watch, his next move will be to become a cnn political analyst"

they have drooled all over him (great onscreen find from all angles) ever since he got noticed and it's great for him in every way

1 hour ago, nonniey said:

If Sanders is the nominee expect many of those that would vote blue to skip it this November.

I think it’s more likely that people would hold their nose and vote Bernie than Bernie voters would hold their nose and vote for someone else.

Bernie isn’t my first choice but I’d gladly vote for him in November.

I'm sick seeing the ads my Bloomberg all but implying Obama's endorsement.  I woulda thought I'd see this from Biden first, I'm 100% sure if they dont all successfully tear Bloomberg a new one tonight for this Barry should and will do it himself.  In principle, he has to, even if hes the nominee.

Archived