Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

The Irony of all this is the uber-over attention the Iowa caucus is receiving, when in a couple weeks no one will remember nor care about........the Iowa caucus. 

Trump will mention it in his SotU appearance, Fox News will then play it for weeks to come. They'll brag about how the president is "owning the libs" and hope Trump is watching to score brownie points.

2 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Trump will mention it in his SotU appearance, Fox News will then play it for weeks to come. They'll brag about how the president is "owning the libs" and hope Trump is watching to score brownie points.

Masturbatory is the correct descriptor for this.

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

Definitely nobody will remember or care about Trump's SOTU address, unless he does something completely bat**** crazy, in which case people will forget about Iowa at that exact moment.  

Huh?

Pete may have gotten a bunch of delegates from third and second place showings and surviving in places Bernie did not qualify.

6 minutes ago, Destino said:

Early (late) results don’t look great for Biden.  Mayor Pete with the early lead!

Biden is a few points doing better than in Bernie's data and then expected from reports.  Possibly more rural caucuses that were not being reported on....

12 minutes ago, Destino said:

Early (late) results don’t look great for Biden.  Mayor Pete with the early lead!

Or Sanders - who needed the win, of course there is another 38% to be reported.  Not great but not terrible for Biden as long as he maintains 4th place and 15%.

6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

He jus put a travel ban on the country my wife is from, yes, I'm watching, this directly affects me more and more everyday.

Ok, but why force yourself to listen to him talk, when it will all be reported later?

2 minutes ago, visionary said:

Ok, but why force yourself to listen to him talk, when it will all be reported later?

I want to know now and she does, too.  If he starts live tweeting instead we agreed to turn it off. 

Maybe part of me wants to see if he declares himself Vermin Supreme on live television thinking it sounds cool.  

9 minutes ago, Springfield said:

There’s a Caps game on.

This is my answer.  Even if there wasn't a Caps game on, I still wouldn't listen to a ****ing SOTU.  They are the worst even when the President isn't mentally defective.  

I'll watch the highlights tomorrow IF AND ONLY IF Trump has yet another mini-stroke.  

Archived