Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

This is a joke of a website.  I get a 7 Day ban from Jumbo for posting something that is not pandering to the liberal base that this web site appears geared towards, but Jumbo and all the other mods have no problem leaving a liberal-slanted titled like this thread has had for ages, making it seem that Joe Biden is an angel and not suffering from dementia like we all know he has, and at the same time slandering Trump.

Give me a friggen break.

if Jumbo is a super liberal like he appears to be, at least have the decency to keep the forum threads fair and not slanted in one direction like this one has been and still is.  

Shame on you.

Libs/dems get banned here as well. All the time.

In fact, as the original creator of this website, I’ve been banned multiple times too.

Your political allegiance has nothing to do with whether you get banned. How you express it, your behaviour, that’s what gets you in hot water.

Take ownership.

27 minutes ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

This is a joke of a website.  I get a 7 Day ban from Jumbo for posting something that is not pandering to the liberal base that this web site appears geared towards, but Jumbo and all the other mods have no problem leaving a liberal-slanted titled like this thread has had for ages, making it seem that Joe Biden is an angel and not suffering from dementia like we all know he has, and at the same time slandering Trump.

Give me a friggen break.

if Jumbo is a super liberal like he appears to be, at least have the decency to keep the forum threads fair and not slanted in one direction like this one has been and still is.  

Shame on you.

If Jumbo banned you, there's probably a much more comprehensive and clear cut reason for it (aka you broke a rule and/or didn't listen when warned about it) than "He's a liberal and can't take a right winger opening his mouth and spittin' truth bombs".

Just now, Chelsea_Phil said:

Well then, To be fair, why don’t the mods Force the title of this thread to be ‘Altheimers Joe B. v. Corrupt Donny Trump’, or something like that.  Why is it skewed so far to the left?  

Because they can spell?

1 minute ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

Then ‘dementia Joey B. v. corrupt commuter Trump’.  Better?

Is there any actual evidence, outside of the occasional misspeak/gaffe, that points to Biden having Alzheimer's and/or dementia? This seems to just be a right wing meme that gets spread without much factual basis.

Then compare that to evidence we have that Trump is corrupt.

The two aren't particularly close.

Have you heard Biden’s speeches when not reading off a TelePrompTer?  He has big issues.  And his forgetting which state he is in several times over the past few months?  

The dude is 77 years old.  

I’ll admit Trump is a goober, but I would like to keep some of the 401k money I have earned over the past few decades, which I feel would vanish if Biden is in charge.  

13 minutes ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

Have you heard Biden’s speeches when not reading off a TelePrompTer?  He has big issues.  And his forgetting which state he is in several times over the past few months?  

The dude is 77 years old.  

I’ll admit Trump is a goober, but I would like to keep some of the 401k money I have earned over the past few decades, which I feel would vanish if Biden is in charge.  

So when Biden misspeaks, forgets something, or says something in an odd way he immediately has dementia, but when Trump misspeaks, slurs his words, or goes off on a borderline incomprehensible word salad monologue with no clear direction he's just a goober?

What's the evidence that your 401k would "vanish" if Biden is in charge? Did 401ks "vanish" when Obama was in office? No. This is just a boogeyman that gets repeated ad nauseam. 

19 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

This highway goes nowhere folks. We've been down this road before.

For real. It’s a waste of your time to talk to someone who is willfully ignorant and will refuse to do any due diligence to self correct. 

Im not saying that’s who this guy is, because I don’t know him. But, so far he’s following the pattern of people in the above category. 

4 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

is it fair to say that they both aren't and shouldn't be the best America could do...?

Liz is better than Biden but that’s democracy for ya.  And Joe is good people.

Remember, Trump wiped the floor with 17 RNC candidates and all he had was a collection of dick jokes, sniffles and dog whistle racism.

14 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

is it fair to say that they both aren't and shouldn't be the best America could do...?

The demand by the right for perfection, in science, in leadership, hell even in the stock market is a dangerous thing. If that's the only standard you'll accept then you will never be happy.  Better is good and right now it's more than good enough.

The key to success is going to be an acceptance of the other side as fellow Americans with different views on a minority of issues, instead of either racist greedy assholes or American hating libtards. We are mostly neither. 

1 hour ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

Give me a friggen break.

Shame on you.

i stopped after the first sentence and a half and began to do the permanent ban thing finding it unnecessary to read any further regarding that decision since

you make a serious rule 18 violation with this post content-wise, and also just putting in here and not where it belongs, just as you violated rules per your previous ban

as regs here would likely figure, this is was without any emo-reaction or defensiveness on my end,  it's just "standard stupid stuff"...but out of routine, i did hold off and kept reading...and i see no persuasive reason why you should remain, given how you choose repeatedly not to learn and follow the rules as you agreed to when you registered

i have zero need to 'correct' your mistaken presumptions, false claims, and general es-ignorance---all of which could have been alleviated if you'd carefully reads the rules and guidelines page where these "issues" of yours are indeed discussed

full disclosure---i sometimes feel a little grateful when someone with this kind of cognitive flailing manages to cull themselves

1 hour ago, Die Hard said:

Libs/dems get banned here as well. All the time.

In fact, as the original creator of this website, I’ve been banned multiple times too.

Your political allegiance has nothing to do with whether you get banned. How you express it, your behaviour, that’s what gets you in hot water.

Take ownership.

You got banned from your baby?  Figure you would creator leniency. 

19 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

i'd say "yes" as long as we stipulate that the two are still light-years parts in just how far they fall short

2 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

As ES grew, including its staff 🙂, I needed to be continually reminded that ES was bigger than me. I disagreed 😂 So I changed my account settings to a basic user, and the rest is history.

But every time I hit the send button on a post..... I know when I’m breaking a rule and will get banned. I’ve even reported my own posts. But each one was totally worth, and inherently created the closure I sought. 😂 Like a forced timeout. And it gives you time for perspective.

Fortunately, I have better coping mechanisms now. 15 years away helps. 😜

12 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

this is off-topic and a rule violation, but i wanna comment since you posted it and i'll let it slide

but don't do it again---read rule 18

speaking as the doer of foul deeds, dh is the og (along with henry) that i have most respect for, and he took the temp ban like a 100% intelligent adult, which is 100% opposite of how another og that got temp banned took his (not surprisingly)....

and with that, back to topic please :) 

Archived