Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

10 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

The previous one was less confusing.  Most people only read the first word or two.  I'd put the virus part back in the middle.

Well since you asked, I switched it around. If it’s still confusing; can’t help those that find it that way.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/joe-biden-faces-sexual-assault-211641946.html

Former Vice President Joe Biden is facing a new sexual assault allegation, from a woman named Tara Reade, who says she has been trying to share her story since 1993 when it allegedly happened. Reade’s allegation comes in the midst of Biden’s surging presidential campaign and is consistent with other stories women have shared about their discomfort with the way Biden has touched them.

Reade was a staff assistant for Joe Biden in 1993, when she claims he digitally raped her. She told part of her story in 2019, when Lucy Flores wrote in The Cut about the inappropriate way Biden smelled her hair and kissed the top of her head. At the time, several other women came forward to say that Biden had touched them in ways that made them uncomfortable, including Reade, who said that Biden used to put his hands on her shoulders and run his fingers up and down her neck. Now, she has detailed what she says is the entirety of her experience with Biden on The Katie Halper Show.

I don't want to minimalize a victim of sexually assault, but this is definitely not what Biden needs. Worst part of it, it will hurt him with Dem voters. Now the other guy who has multiple sexual assault claims against him, won't lose a single voter over it.

36 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I don't want to minimalize a victim of sexually assault, but this is definitely not what Biden needs. Worst part of it, it will hurt him with Dem voters. Now the other guy who has multiple sexual assault claims against him, won't lose a single voter over it.

Drop him now. Cuomo , Newsome, someone else.

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/joe-biden-faces-sexual-assault-211641946.html

What? She waited until he was the front runner? He smelled her hair, rubbed her neck, kissed her forehead, digitally raped....wait how can you digitally rape someone?

How do some people hold on to the pain of being kissed on the forehead since 1993?

2 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

It would have been helpful if she went to a legitimate news outlet and not a wing of the Bernie campaign. 

Because they would ask the same questions I’ve just asked.

they just want someone to help to add a stigma to Biden’s name.

6 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

What? She waited until he was the front runner? He smelled her hair, rubbed her neck, kissed her forehead, digitally raped....wait how can you digitally rape someone?

How do some people hold on to the pain of being kissed on the forehead since 1993?

I had to read the digitally part a few times, they could've just said fingers.

Archived