Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

4 minutes ago, Hersh said:

It would be a surprise if it was Whitmer. 

Sounds like wanting to make sure that Midwest blue wall stays intact...with a VP candidate from a state he's leading by double digits.

It makes as much sense as Hillary picking Kaine to make sure of Virginia going blue. That ended well...

15 minutes ago, DoneMessedUp said:

People seriously overvalue VP picks when it comes to elections

In any normal year, I'd agree.  Feels different this time, 1) because Biden stated from the jump that his veep would be a woman, and 2) that veep is gonna be inheriting a generational ****storm, and can't just be an empty suit, but someone who could also be ready to steer the presidential ship.

Just means more eyes will be on this one

9 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

In any normal year, I'd agree.  Feels different this time, 1) because Biden stated from the jump that his veep would be a woman, and 2) that veep is gonna be inheriting a generational ****storm, and can't just be an empty suit, but someone who could also be ready to steer the presidential ship.

Just means more eyes will be on this one

The truth is no matter who the VP pick is, they will be the most far-left VP candidate in history that plans to destroy God.

I've come to accept that Biden will pick whoever he feels most comfortable with same way Obama didn't pick Hillary when he had the chance.

14 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

The truth is no matter who the VP pick is, they will be the most far-left VP candidate in history that plans to destroy God.

I've come to accept that Biden will pick whoever he feels most comfortable with same way Obama didn't pick Hillary when he had the chance.

Good point. Just don't throw a meatball down the middle of the plate tho

6 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Remember the debates? 

"You're likeable enough..." and "You'll be a great addition to my administration..." 

Rumor has always been that the Obamas & the Clintons are NOT friends. I don't think anything ever changed, because he's campaigning for Joe ten times harder than he ever did for Hillary. 

I’m in Ocean City on the bay side and have my Biden 2020 flag flying of the back porch. 

I decided every Trump boat that comes by equals a donation to his defeat.

Good thing I’m going home tomorrow because I’m in for at least 200 bucks at this point. They love their orange demigod down here. 

Archived