Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

17 hours ago, clietas said:

True. Trump has plenty of Thighland and Yo Semite gaffes as well. He just says and does so much dumb **** its impossible to keep up with and remember at the same time. Everyday he one ups himself with more dumbassery.

Right and I think the political climate has changed so much in the past 10-15 years that we now see gaffes trying to be thrown in the same bucket as just outright lying. I remember when gaffes and/or mispronunciations of words were more something we would all chuckle at, then move on with our day.  Now, if Biden messes up a word it's headline news that he isn't mentally fit to hold office, meanwhile the guy in the white house displays many of the same gaffes not to mention the straight up lying. 

10 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Only one pick gets us into Benghazi and Hillary Clinton for the next 85 days

No matter who he picks, we are definitely getting Benghazi and Hillary Clinton for the next 85 days.

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Not a single human being worth listening to is going to be talking about that 

ALSO TRUE.

When it comes to things like Benghazi or more recently the Russian election interference investigation (of the investigation) Trump supporters seem to have a difficult time when their own party officials on intelligence committees come to the conclusion that there was no wrong-doing.  It's like they completely ignore that and just keep repeating the accusations anyway. 

20 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Yep......and you wonder why I feel like Trump is gonna be reelected.

Joe should just roll with Kamala at this point. 

that had nothing to do with your POV but you are right about Kamala. Hopefully the Rice talk is a smokescreen. 

3 hours ago, JSSkinz said:

We need 13M jobs added just to get back to par, good luck!

Regardless of who wins, 2021 is going to be a bad year economically.  You will get a preview during the holiday season when sales will be dismall.  Expect more bankruptcies after the new year and then this cascades throughout the entire economy.

27 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Regardless of who wins, 2021 is going to be a bad year economically.  You will get a preview during the holiday season when sales will be dismall.  Expect more bankruptcies after the new year and then this cascades throughout the entire economy.

It's like when Obama was elected going into the 2019 and the GOP immediately tried to say "Obama recession" lol.

Hail2skins aka the Future hail2???   You firmly believe Trump will get to 270 but less than the 306 he won in 2016.

I am assuming you feel Trump will ultimately win Florida, North Carolina and Arizona. So, you think it will be down to Midwest again. So, if Trump still gets to 270; Joe is only fliping 2 of the 3 states, Trump won.

I think you are dead wrong. Joe may barely win, but he has a legit shot at more states than Hillary. 

23 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Hail2skins aka the Future hail2???   You firmly believe Trump will get to 270 but less than the 306 he won in 2016.

I am assuming you feel Trump will ultimately win Florida, North Carolina and Arizona. So, you think it will be down to Midwest again. So, if Trump still gets to 270; Joe is only fliping 2 of the 3 states, Trump won.

I think you are dead wrong. Joe may barely win, but he has a legit shot at more states than Hillary. 

I will have to disagree with you. A lot of key battleground states are open now. I do believe Joe will win Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, NC, Florida and Arizona. GOP will keep Texas and Georgia, but those will turn blue maybe next election cycle. I do believe if Joe picks Harris, this won't be close. I feel that if he picks Rice, then OH, NC and FL will be too close. 

35 minutes ago, DCranon21 said:

I will have to disagree with you. A lot of key battleground states are open now. I do believe Joe will win Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, NC, Florida and Arizona. GOP will keep Texas and Georgia, but those will turn blue maybe next election cycle. I do believe if Joe picks Harris, this won't be close. I feel that if he picks Rice, then OH, NC and FL will be too close. 

Joe will surprise all and pick Hillary.

I think Rice is incredibly qualified but I also feel like she has some Obama "baggage" that the right will use to harp on and distract (aka Benghazi). They're desperate right now so they'll seize on anything they can. And they'll appear completely immune to the hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance of shilling for a guy who's had 160,000 Americans die on his watch largely due to his incompetence and inaction, by screaming about the 4 people who died on Rice and Hillary's watch. 

Then again, it could backfire. They start screaming about BENGHAZI!!1!1! and the American public will be like "Really, guys? For ****'s sake, are you even being serious right now?"

IMO if the election were this second then Biden would win.

Come November with this kind of momentum i see a close election with the courts stacked on the GOP side giving Trump a narrow win. 

Not sure why the Democratic party continues to lose the PR game nationally. I see no clear platform, no direct policy to platform or vice versa, and little party unity. 

Stop making the election about 

every little 24/7 news everything. Its like the Democrats are always chasing the story.

VOTE FOR BIDEN is your ****ing campaign slogan. Every Democrat should have a vote for Joe Biden sticker/badge on.

Who is Joe's VP?

VOTE FOR BIDEN

What is Biden going to do about ....?

VOTE FOR BIDEN

You didn't answer the ques...VOTE FOR BIDEN

After you're done with that, then you can get to some substance that people don't actually care much about.

15 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I think Rice is incredibly qualified but I also feel like she has some Obama "baggage" that the right will use to harp on and distract (aka Benghazi). They're desperate right now so they'll seize on anything they can. And they'll appear completely immune to the hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance of shilling for a guy who's had 160,000 Americans die on his watch largely due to his incompetence and inaction, by screaming about the 4 people who died on Rice and Hillary's watch. 

Then again, it could backfire. They start screaming about BENGHAZI!!1!1! and the American public will be like "Really, guys? For ****'s sake, are you even being serious right now?

It's just not necessary. Rice has never held elected office, she has never campaigned and I struggle to see what she brings to any ticket at this point. The only reason to pick her is because he is knows her and wants to run it back, consequences be damned

One thing I've heard mentioned that isn't brought up a lot is that Obama is high on Kamala and Obama has Biden's ear, as they talk frequently. 

3 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Not sure why the Democratic party continues to lose the PR game nationally. I see no clear platform, no direct policy to platform or vice versa, and little party unity. 

Stop making the election about 

every little 24/7 news everything. Its like the Democrats are always chasing the story.

Per PSA, After the Trump campaign pulled their ads for like a week, they came back and are hitting early voting states with Biden attack ads focusing on higher taxes, anti-police, pro immigration stances. 

this is a serious mistake as Biden has wasted this time by not introducing himself and his positions to the voters. Now he runs the risk of letting Trump define him when he had ample opportunity to do that before Trump even tied his shoes

35 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Trump campaign said this was their #1 pick because it lets them run through Benghazi again

I just have a hard time seeing Joe's team looking at Rice and not seeing how this would likely unfold and deciding to go in a different direction. Why give Trump and the Republicans ammo and a new talking point when they're on the ropes? Why give them a lifeline? She's qualified but I also think it could be a huge blunder from a campaign standpoint. 

Virginia has a bunch of ballots mailed out where the return envelope had the address for the wrong elections office, due to lack of understanding of independent cities and such by the nonprofit doing it 

so that’s awesome. 

12 minutes ago, tshile said:

Virginia has a bunch of ballots mailed out where the return envelope had the address for the wrong elections office, due to lack of understanding of independent cities and such by the nonprofit doing it 

so that’s awesome. 

Why is a nonprofit doing these things for the VA Department of Elections?

Archived