Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Everyone is talking about Bernie dropping out. Wonder when Tulsi will drop out and when Bill Weld will drop out?

Tulsi dropping out doesn't matter. She's getting less votes than folks who already dropped out. If she had any shame she would have been dropped out. She's just in it to get booked on Fox at this point.

7 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Tulsi dropping out doesn't matter. She's getting less votes than folks who already dropped out. If she had any shame she would have been dropped out. She's just in it to get booked on Fox at this point.

She's not running for re-election so she doesn't have anything more important to do like her actual ****ing job.  

People like him better realize the next progressive they latch on to will need to have a supreme court that isnt 7-2 in favor of conservatives. Flipping their vote, or abstaining, will ensure they never see the policies they want enacted for 30-40 years

This **** aint nearly that complicated. Biden wasnt in my top 5 primary candidates, but this aint the time for ****ing around. Do what needs to be done and hope the next progressive learns from Bernie's inability to learn from his mistakes

11 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I think this falls into "If a tree falls in the forest" territory.  

Ya, I think folks that dropped out still have more delegates then her, so even if something happened to Biden they wouldn't just give her the nomination because she hasn't dropped out yet.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) will spend the next few weeks talking to supporters to “assess his campaign,” his campaign manager said Wednesday following decisive victories Tuesday by former vice president Joe Biden in Florida, Illinois and Arizona that gave him firm control of the Democratic nominating contest.

“The next primary contest is at least three weeks away,” Faiz Shakir, Sanders’s manager said in a statement. “Sen. Sanders is going to be having conversations with supporters to assess his campaign. In the immediate term, however, he is focused on the government response to the coronavirus outbreak and ensuring that we take care of working people and the most vulnerable.”

Weeks?  ****ing weeks?  Remember when Liz Warren had one bad night and Bernieworld was incensed that she didn't drop out that night?

Hey Bernie, let me asses your campaign.  It was over 3 weeks ago.  

20 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Maybe Biden should jus start ignoring Sanders?  

He's not even competitive in these primaries anymore whether they have the rest or not.

The problem isnt really with Bernie. They both know the race is over. Bernie will push biden to the left some more and they have a relatively good history. He'll do the right thing. Its the chunk of his supporters that want to be stupid that we have to worry about

3 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Everyone is talking about Bernie dropping out. Wonder when Tulsi will drop out and when Bill Weld will drop out?

I'd like to see the non-Democrat drop out. I think when it came right down to it, Democrats decided to vote for a Democrat, and a moderate one at that. I know I did. I was going to vote for Warren, looked at her numbers and chances, and voted for Biden. 

20 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

The problem isnt really with Bernie. They both know the race is over. Bernie will push biden to the left some more and they have a relatively good history. He'll do the right thing. Its the chunk of his supporters that want to be stupid that we have to worry about

Want to agree, but until Sanders drops out, the question of whether to cancel the primaries stays open.

3 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

I certainly hope this is true, but that tweet is a bit misleading.  The actual Axios story says:

Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign currently has no active Facebook ads, the morning after another disappointing finish in a series of primary contests.

Why it matters: A pause in digital advertising spend on Facebook has been a good indicator that candidates are dropping out of the 2020 race before. Pete Buttigieg and Michael Bloomberg made their Facebook ads inactive hours before they suspended their campaigns.

https://www.axios.com/bernie-sanders-suspends-facebook-ads-2020-election-8d888649-55fb-4358-a6e6-cac09584bac8.html

Archived